***How to Knock Someone Out with One Punch***

I hate these bullshit articles lol. They're trying to make it look like theres science behind it..

If you hit hard accurate and fast and the other persons chin aint great they will go down

but some people DO have an IRON chin and even getting hit in the temple doesnt cause unconciosness

The author needs to get into a street fight to see that it aint that easy to land a hit to the temple. better of punching straight and breaking jaws and noses+

basically this post could have been summed up in just a few words.....

sucker punch chin

or

sucker punch temple

i know another good way, tell them to close their eyes and stand still. then hook them in the side of their jaw as hard as you can.

i'll have to try that....i guess you could also ask them to hold something then they couldn't get their hands up very fast

i hear lesnar is the master of the sword hand and penis tattoo.

Interesting read but it seems like the author was just ellaborating common sense into an overly complex and convaluted mess in order to sound highly intelligible... for example:

Agreed. I don't know if you're familiar with Mike Mentzer, but it sounds like something he might have written.

What a bunch of shit. Yes, with the sword hand you can knock someone out every time no matter how hard it is. Ok, so I can lightly tap them and it'll knock them out? I just hit myself with it and I'm still fine. What's going on? Stupid lies.

The "Sword Hand" sounds like a "Ridge-hand" which is commonly taught in a lot of karate/tae kwon do schools.

God...Sword Hand, Phoenix punch?? Is this writer of the article a World of Warcraft junkie or what?

I'm surprised the author didn't mention the dragon punch right on the button which is very effective to KO someone , especially the flamed one ...

SHO RYU KEN !!!!!

shoryuken_1.jpg

That really works.... I just knocked my boss out...

Back