How the hell is cain the first mexican heavyweight champion

Not really.

census-race_custom-83344e8f8c700c742ddb6d1825d03a3d2830425f-s6-c30.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

first time I c a census for "races", I don't think it exists in EU and probably it would have caused a social badlam in the old continent.

I was a bit shocked the first time I saw the singaporian ID with "race" as a detail on it, or the old egyptian and pre-euro greek IDs with the religion specified.

I love the teddy roosevelt quotes about how there are no such thing as hyphenated americans.

you either are or you're not.

If mexico and america went to war, which side would cain fight for?

Cain's Spanish, Lulz. I swear, it sounds like he picked it up taking a couple Spanish courses in college and listened to Rosetta Stone, it's horrible. Werdum's Spanish is 10x better, and he is from Brasil(granted he did live in Spain for quite a bit but still).

my spanish is about as, "good" as cain's, but that's because i'm an american, who's parents happen to have been born in mexico.

i'm probably one of the few that doesn't feel like i have much of a connection at all to mexico. most of my family is from there, but they're as connected to me as most white americans are to their european ancestors.

White
Black or African American
Asian
Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander
Hispanic or Latino

That's what the choices the Census are, so... 'Hahaa'
If you really ckecked the census there's a seperate category for race

I thought they market cain as the first "mexican" HW champion in combat sports, not just UFC

Cains Nationality is American, but he is still Mexican because of his ancestry.

it all depends on how one chooses to define themselves.

like cain, my parents are from mexico, but i define myself more on where i was born and grew up (the u.s.), than what my genetics may be. i prefer it this way, because if this wasn't the case, then how would everyone else on the planet define themselves? countries would simply be an area where people live. where would the connection be?

I love the teddy roosevelt quotes about how there are no such thing as hyphenated americans.

you either are or you're not.

If mexico and america went to war, which side would cain fight for?

oh i'm sure he'd fight for America. let's get a tad bit more real though, shall we?

let's say he walked into school lunchroom on the first day of school, didn't now anyone, and there were 40 tables of good ol boys and 1 table of latino's, where do you think he would feel most comfortable? and would you call him "racist" (or "reverse racist") for going and sitting at that one table?

were his actions directly attributable to that situation before he walked into the lunchroom? no. were mine or yours? no.

and that's where i think lots of white americans get anxious about this issue. they act like i just blamed THEM for what that lunchroom looked like. it's not really any one person's fault.

but denying it isn't much good either. nor is blaming him - when he walks in - for sitting where we all know he'd go sit.

and yet those 40 tables of good ol boys would all say HE was the racist one.

hopefully some day he won't feel pressure to sit at that one table. but we're not there yet. meanwhile, blaming HIM for this situation and calling him a reverse racist is bull headed.

we all know where we want to get. that's the good news. we just all seem to disagree on the best way to get there.

this man gets it right. also you people do realize on official government documents in mexico the majority of Mexicans are considered white despite there skin tone because the majority of the current day Mexicans descend from the Spanish who are European. you may not like the explanation but that doesnt change its validity.

also to be fair mexican is not an ethnicity or a race it is a nationality so no cain isnt mexican and to say he is descended from a mexican bloodline is even disingenuous at best because of the spanish settlers that populated mexico coming from european stock as i mentioned earlier.

well i think the biggest thing that one can take regarding mexican genetics, is that it's extremely varied and that folks should stop thinking of all mexicans as short, dark-skinned folks, with sombreros on their heads. there is a lot of variety.

well i think the biggest thing that one can take regarding mexican genetics, is that it's extremely varied and that folks should stop thinking of all mexicans as short, dark-skinned folks, with sombreros on their heads. there is a lot of variety.

waddya gonna say next, that Singapore wasn't built by guys who drove rickshaws?!??

mind. blown. :)

Would you call Jon Japanese? No, you know you wouldn't. Stfu with this idiotic, PC garbage already.

I'd call Jones Japanese if he hailed from there all of his life for the same reason I call Alistair Dutch. I don't care where you were born, or what your ethnic background is. I identify people by where they were raised and call home.

Cain may be ethnically Mexican, but he is as American as you can be. He was raised here, lives here, and is a citizen. Done deal.

I'd call Jones Japanese for the same reason I call Alistair Dutch. I don't care where you were born, or what your ethnic background is. I identify people by where they were raised and call home.

Cain may be ethnically Mexican, but he is as American as you can be. He was raised here, lives here, and is a citizen. Done deal.

:rolleyes: Kay lol

But Overeem IS ethnically half Dutch. :icon_lol:

I'm going to make this very simple so that everyone understands.

You are either Black,White, Mexican, Indian, or Chinese! You fall into one of those categories. No more no less!

I'm going to make this very simple so that everyone understands.

You are either Black,White, Mexican, Indian, or Chinese! You fall into one of those categories. No more no less!

i'm ~2% Neanderthal.

turns out i probably don't have any Denisovan in me, but my Aussie aboriginal friend does.

good shit, the story of human migration, once folks stop using the nonsensical term "race".

oh i'm sure he'd fight for America. let's get a tad bit more real though, shall we?

let's say he walked into school lunchroom on the first day of school, didn't now anyone, and there were 40 tables of good ol boys and 1 table of latino's, where do you think he would feel most comfortable? and would you call him "racist" (or "reverse racist") for going and sitting at that one table?

were his actions directly attributable to that situation before he walked into the lunchroom? no. were mine or yours? no.

and that's where i think lots of white americans get anxious about this issue. they act like i just blamed THEM for what that lunchroom looked like. it's not really any one person's fault.

but denying it isn't much good either. nor is blaming him - when he walks in - for sitting where we all know he'd go sit.

and yet those 40 tables of good ol boys would all say HE was the racist one.

hopefully some day he won't feel pressure to sit at that one table. but we're not there yet. meanwhile, blaming HIM for this situation and calling him a reverse racist is bull headed.

we all know where we want to get. that's the good news. we just all seem to disagree on the best way to get there.

I love the term "reverse racism".It shows how people are indoctrinated to believe racism is a one way street in which only whites are to be blamed.

I do agree that people prefer to be amongst their own ethnic group/race, which is most likely an evolutionary trait. If whites do it, its racism though, or its referred to as pathological behaviour, such as "white flight". Even though Asians, Blacks and Hispanics do exactly the same. Obviously, that is never described with similar condescending terms, it tends to be ignored.

ps: If it was necessary for the US to go to war with Mexico for any reason, would Cain vote/campaign to stop the war even when its highly likely that he is risking America's interests?

Keep living in a politically correct bubble.

Last edited:
i'm ~2% Neanderthal.

turns out i probably don't have any Denisovan in me, but my Aussie aboriginal friend does.

good shit, the story of human migration, once folks stop using the nonsensical term "race".

White man, I have no idea what you just said. Are you challenging me to a fight or did we just become friends?

I love the term "reverse racism".It shows how indoctrinated people are to believe racism is a one way street in which only whites are to be blamed. Only when its racism in "reverse", a non-white individual can be rest.

I do agree that people prefer to be amongst their own ethnic group/race, which is most likely an evolutionary trait. If whites do it, its racism though.

it's not an evolutionary trait, and you missed the whole damn point, sigh.

awell, color me not surprised at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back