How the hell is cain the first mexican heavyweight champion

People are really on this shit again? Let me put it this way, if you saw Cain stealing your car, what would you shout? Stop that American guy he's stealing my car?

Cain is from the USA, born in California. He's not a mexican anything. This is just as bad as Marcus Davis claiming to be Irish.

People like you annoy the shit out of me with your ignorance.

His ethnicity is still Mexican. It's his Nationality that is American. Just because he lives on American soil does not change the fact that he is indeed, Mexican.

I didn't know Cain was a citizen of Mexico. I thought he was an American.

LoL, he has terrible Spanish for a Mexican citizen.

Bruce Lee was born in California. Guess he was just American, and not Chinese even though both of his parents are Chinese.

Kimo Leopoldo was born in Germany. Guess he's German then . . .

kimo.jpg

Exactly is not a race Hahaa

White
Black or African American
Asian
Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander
Hispanic or Latino

That's what the choices the Census are, so... 'Hahaa'

People are really on this shit again? Let me put it this way, if you saw Cain stealing your car, what would you shout? Stop that American guy he's stealing my car?

I'd let him and ask for an autograph.

Would he still be considered black? Sure would.

He'd just be 'Black British' instead of 'African American.' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_British

What if Stipe was born in Britain? Well, then he'd be 'Croatian British.'

What you just said only proves my point further. Nationality and ethnicity are not the same thing.
I'm not arguing that they are the same thing, simply responding to your "would you consider him Japanese?" bit.

Because it matters in the current times...plus exploiting the whole "son of an immigrant worker" thing is pretty compelling

Reposting this because people are retarded.

Why can you people still not tell the difference between race, ethnicity, and nationality?

Stipe's race is Caucasian.
Stipe's ethnicity is Croatian.
Stipe's nationality is American.
This makes Stipe a Croatian American.

Cain's race is Latino/Hispanic
Cain's ethnicity is Mexican
Cain's nationality is American
This makes Cain a Mexican American

The only Americans are Native Americans. Everyone else here came from people who immigrated to America from some other country. Where you're born does not determine what you are, it determines your nationality. Those are two completely different things and you know it.

If Jon Jones' mom moved to Japan, then gave birth to Jon in Japan and they lived there ever since, Jon Jones would be just as Japanese as Stipe is American. Would you call Jon Japanese? No, you know you wouldn't. Stfu with this idiotic, PC garbage already.

Latino/Hispanic isn't a race and Mexican isn't an ethnicity. Lol at you calling other people retarded.

Because America is ridiculously obsessed with race and labels.

Mexico is a country,not a race

I'm not arguing that they are the same thing, simply responding to your "would you consider him Japanese?" bit.

See post #80

Of course I was being extreme, but that's the only way you can get through to some Shertards. Even then, some still can't grasp it, as you can see.

Not really.

http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2013/04/01/census-race_custom-83344e8f8c700c742ddb6d1825d03a3d2830425f-s6-c30.jpg/IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="PRIDEoftheUFC, post: 91495977"]Latino/Hispanic isn't a race and Mexican isn't an ethnicity. Lol at you calling other people retarded.[/QUOTE]

They get their own grouping because (as many others have already pointed out) of the many differences between them. Lot of hot blondes in Mexico.

Good try, though, fellas.

[IMG]http://www.wethepeopleoftheus.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/census-info-sheet-2.jpg

They get their own grouping because (as many others have already pointed out) of the many differences between them. Lot of hot blondes in Mexico.

Good try, though, fellas.

http://www.wethepeopleoftheus.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/census-info-sheet-2.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

oh my bad

The same way Jones was the youngest champ in ufc history, even though Vitor actually was. UFC = full of crap.

Back