How many of you believe Hendricks caused GSP's retirement?

enjoying the thread. here's another for Redhawks embarrassment

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Murderer's row? Hahaha... oh good lord. I expected this from a delusional Rampage fan.

Another incredibly dumb statement from MarkHammer. I never said facial damage should've given Hendricks the win. Are you completely incapable of creating a good and coherent post?

For real?

He won as legitimately as Machida against Shogun and Bradley against Pacquiao.

He won 3rnds i n a ten point must! Johnny should have come out guns blazing in the 5th. If he had you wouldn't be back tracking and being your usual dick'ish self.

Considering the rumours were out there well before the fight even happened that he was going to retire or take an extended leave, no Hendricks had little if anything to do it.
He was ready to walk away if he destroyed Hendricks, he was ready to walk away on a loss, and as he showed in the presser, he was ready to walk away after winning a close one.

Couldn't have put it better

Lol, what was there to argue with? Me being a big stupid meanie head Rampage fan?

You have been shredded a new asshole in this thread, and I've enjoyed every minute of it.

The guy needs to quit while he's ahead. When he laughed at GSP facing a murderer's row of opponents then listed GSP's least quality opponents and leaving out his best wins completely tore down his arguments.
As if the pic of him admitting GSP would be GOAT didn't already.

"Gifted decision"?

Most media members gave GSP rounds 3 & 5 and Hendricks rounds 2 & 4, the main concern is over the 1st round. If it's so damn close, it should probably be a 10-10, resulting in a 48-48 Draw. Personally, I give close rounds like that to the champ, but you could just as easily give it to Hendricks. Basically, judging it round-by-round, it's a toss-up.

Judging the fight as a whole? I'd side with Hendricks. But we don't judge fights like that, so it's worthless.

People are so impressed by Hendricks that they overvalue everything he did, it was a much closer fight than fans want to admit.

Don't bother attempting rational discussion with that retard, he comes to ever GSP thread with his pathetic hater drivel. Poor loser needs to get a life.

and people still think that gsp won that fight lol. look at the reactions of those two. they each know who won.

Wow. You're reaching quite a bit hater,lol. Go watch the end of GSP-Diaz (DOMINATING win) immediately after the bell. Compare it to the end of GSP-Hendricks. Same exact body language used by Georges in both fights. Amazing that you think you have any point whatsoever. LMAO

It's an embarrassment that GSP ducked a Hendricks rematch after making tons of excuses

Fight was a toss-up, but the champ edged it out.

It's Hendricks fault for thinking he had it in the bag in the 5th, he should have put a stamp on his performance to steal the round. If he had, the scores would have read 48-47, 49-46, and 48-47 for Hendricks.

It's Hendricks fault for thinking he had it in the bag in the 5th, he should have put a stamp on his performance to steal the round. If he had, the scores would have read 48-47, 49-46, and 48-47 for Hendricks.

No. It's the judges fault for not getting it right. Fact is, GSP got very lucky that night.

Hendricks may not be the sole reason for GSP retiring but I think it was definitely a factor.

This. But unfortunately Johny doesn't have the heart,mind or drive of a champion. IMO
Champions don't take rounds off.

They were when he beat them. Ditto with Condit and Hughes. Silly noob fan.

Uh, nope. I know you are easily persuaded, but just because the UFC hypes them up, doesn't mean they are world beaters.

Back