how can mayweather be the greatest boxer when

He was willing to fight pacquioao all along, Manny didn't wan't to subject himself to the proper drug testing.

Wow you are delusional. Stick to MMA.

Floyd wanted to introduce certain drug testing that was not common at the time ALONG with giving Manny a complete raw deal on the split. Then, when Manny agreed to the testing and split, Mayweather came out and said Manny was on steroids with no proof. He is literally on camera saying he is scared of Pacquiao because he thinks he is on steroids.

Oh and remind me, who was caught with the needle in their arm before their fight? Mayweather.

Floyd wanted to introduce certain drug testing that was not common at the time ALONG with giving Manny a complete raw deal on the split. Then, when Manny agreed to the testing and split, Mayweather came out and said Manny was on steroids with no proof. He is literally on camera saying he is scared of Pacquiao because he thinks he is on steroids.

Oh and remind me, who was caught with the needle in their arm before their fight? Mayweather.

Yeah he was super scared, that's why he outboxed him when they fought? Stick to being a jerk off.

When did this thread become say something stupid about boxing?

Pac was the one who turned down the fight. Don't put a guy on a pedestal for refusing to be drug tested.

Pac was the one who turned down the fight. Don't put a guy on a pedestal for refusing to be drug tested.

Mayweather rejected the $5 million penalty for a failed drug test when they fought.

Mayweather was caught with a needle is his arm.

It is clear you don't even follow boxing.

Yeah he was super scared, that's why he outboxed him when they fought? Stick to being a jerk off.

I never said he would lose. Most boxers agree that is why he avoided him though during his peak. Do you want me to list the many matches that were ducked? Leonard never fought Hagler again and Lewis never rematched Klitschko. Those were both fights they won.

Mayweather rejected the $5 million penalty for a failed drug test when they fought.
Actually he agreed to 10 million in the first round of negotiation.
edit- actually I'm remembering the weight clause Pac insisted on, got and still said no to.
Mayweather was caught with a needle is his arm.
While under WADA supervision. You also left out that he was completely cleared of wrongdoing by NSAC.

It is clear you don't even follow boxing.

Nice try.
Back the the heavies with you.

Last edited:
Actually he agreed to 10 million in the first round of negotiation.

While under WADA supervision. You also left out that he was completely cleared of wrongdoing by NSAC.

Nice try.
Back the the heavies with you.

Yeah, maybe we'll take you seriously when you start watching boxing. Until then, you're just like the kid who dressed up like a doctor and hung around hospitals.

160303-malachi-love-robinson-facebook-photo-yh-0758a_f4ccb17117af0724c4a58d4a5f156fd0.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Yeah, maybe we'll take you seriously when you start watching boxing. Until then, you're just like the kid who dressed up like a doctor and hung around hospitals.

160303-malachi-love-robinson-facebook-photo-yh-0758a_f4ccb17117af0724c4a58d4a5f156fd0.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg
I've watched at least a dozen highlights on youtube in the past year alone.

are you being trolled by a moron again?

Me and seano aren't Bessie mates but please take this purile shit away with you.

Why do we get the shit from the heavies?

The "Move to the Boxing Forum" button should be replaced with a "Dump Thread and Dub OP" button.

Back