how can mayweather be the greatest boxer when

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
he never gave a rematch on boxers who he won against not so "clearly"?

no rematch on pacquiao.
no rematch on ortiz.
only money policity on "saving" his record.

this guy is only for money, not for honor, so he can never be the greatest boxer of all time.
he just needs mcgregor for his new promotion life since the ufc is more popular than boxing. his last ppv sucked balls. when a boxer beats a ufc fighter the whole boxing business will get a boost and mayweather promotions will profit from that in long term.

he beat manny clearly.

ortiz has no one to blame but himself.

floyd doesn't have to do shit.

giphy.gif

He did lose to Castillo the first time they fought, but he won the rematch. He also rematched Maidana who gave him hell.

As for Pacquiao, yeah, he ducked him for a long time. He won the fight but boxing lost. I thought it was 7-5 Floyd but neither fighter did shit.

He did lose to Castillo the first time they fought, but he won the rematch. He also rematched Maidana who gave him hell.

As for Pacquiao, yeah, he ducked him for a long time. He won the fight but boxing lost. I thought it was 7-5 Floyd but neither fighter did shit.

He was willing to fight pacquioao all along, Manny didn't wan't to subject himself to the proper drug testing.

At least he doesnt duck fighters or take a easy path to title shots. Also doesnt take a year off to give birth to a baby.
Connor owes everything to mayweather. Even stole his gimmick and cries like a lil gurl for mayweathers attention. LMFAO!

he beat manny clearly.

ortiz has no one to blame but himself.

floyd doesn't have to do shit.
This.Also he gave Maidana to his rematch even Floyd won the first fight clearly.

i love that a 118-112 Decision deserves a rematch, as well as a fair knockout brought about by an Ortiz headbutt. I came into this thread expecting someone to trot out the Castillo fights or MAYBE the De La Hoya fights, but it turns out that even LESS thought was put into it.

This.Also he gave Maidana to his rematch even Floyd won the first fight clearly.

tbf, the Maidana fight was super narrow, and could have been called a draw. I had it 115-113 Mayweather, but it was compounded by the fact that nobody gave Maidana much of a chance. A Rematch was warranted

The greatest finish fights. Not play it safe until time expires.

He definitely did some cherry picking, which will hurt his legacy not now but 20 years from now. He beat Manny fairly, and is better than him. But styles make fights, and he avoided a guy like Amir Khan who was possibly the one guy who can outbox him. Since Floyd has no KO power which is Khan's biggest weakness.

Even when he won he lost some fights.

no rematch on pacquiao.
He beat Pacman from bell to bell. Let's not pretend otherwise. I was hoping Pacquiao could get it done, but he didn't. Don't pretend that that fight was close.

tbf, the Maidana fight was super narrow, and could have been called a draw. I had it 115-113 Mayweather, but it was compounded by the fact that nobody gave Maidana much of a chance. A Rematch was warranted
I gave 7-5 to Floyd.Maidana was hitting nothing but glove and behind the head in that fight.He also was fighting dirty,sneaking little head butts and knees

At least he doesnt duck fighters or take a easy path to title shots. Also doesnt take a year off to give birth to a baby.
Connor owes everything to mayweather. Even stole his gimmick and cries like a lil gurl for mayweathers attention. LMFAO!
You don't need to take a year off to beat your wife
Just saying

I gave 7-5 to Floyd.Maidana was hitting nothing but glove and behind the head in that fight.He also was fighting dirty,sneaking little head butts and knees

7-5 to Floyd is what i gave it, that's still a pretty narrow fight. Maidana landed good shots early, he didn't land anything dramatically clean but to act like he didn't land anything is disingenuous.

So we are talking about Floyd in UFC forum? Not even Floyd vs Conor?

Back