Holloway was only 21 when he fought Canner

And Conor was what 25? WOW

Max fought legit guys before Conor

I'm a Conor fan to an extent, and I'll try to be fair.

Yes, Conor beat Holloway, however Holloway was 21, years away from his prime, and you could possibly say the same for Conor. It's not a vital statistic that be flaunted around though considering neither fighter may have been at their prime, espicially Holloway.

Also, Max was never their golden boy. He's been on the tougher route, always learning by fighting the elite.

Canner's UFC record is probably THE most padded p4p.

That's silly to say.

Mendes a nightmare on paper match up on short notice. Conor wasn't even training TDD and still accepted that fight. Pretty ballsy imo.
Aldo, the GOAT FW
RDJ scheduled when RDJ was looking unbeatable.
Eddie Alverez is as solid as they come
Diaz at 170lbs twice thus increasing Diaz's chances. Same Diaz that has been a top contender and gotten title shot at LW for years despite how many times people want to pretend Diaz is a journeyman.

Then challenges Khabib after being away from the sport for almost 2 years to face another stylistic nightmare who also is one of the biggest LWs size wise and officially becomes the first person to at least take a round from him.

So how is it padded? Cuz he fought Holloway and Portier years ago?

Not a Conor fanboy but you Conor haters are just as bad as this extreme fans.

Conor haters are just driven crazy by the fact that Conor has two DOMINANT wins over both Aldo and Holloway. Easy wins for Conor, and the haters CAN'T EVEN lol

I love when people like you make these threads attacking McGregor for no reason and then you’ll cry when his fans come to defend him.

100%. I'm convinced the haters spend more time thinking about Conor than his actual fans. Saltiest haters ever

Also, Max was never their golden boy. He's been on the tougher route, always learning by fighting the elite.

Canner's UFC record is probably THE most padded p4p.

Lol, no dude. Conor had the hardest road to a title shot at the time (Max and Ortega have since eclipsed him).

The reason Max had a longer road was because he wasn't as good back then and lost 3 times. He didn't start looking championship caliber until the Cub fight, while Conor was knocking everyone out as soon as he debuted.

IMO conor is seriously overhyped as he is very limited as a fighter.
However, he is extremely accurate with his one strike move (his left) and that could be enough to end Max.
Max would volume strike Conor and eventually win, however all it takes is one big hit from Conor and it may be over.

Back