Holloway was only 21 when he fought Canner

Harlekin

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Canner's record was 4:2 when he was 21, twice finished. By a bum and a journeyman.
Yet only Connor was allowed to improve since then by his dumb fans.

I love when people like you make these threads attacking McGregor for no reason and then you’ll cry when his fans come to defend him.

Conor gets beat to a pulp in a rematch. But you will never see Conor entertaining the idea of fighting Max again. He will just say he beat him already to escape. But everyone knows Max was just a child when they fought.

Such a cool dude for calling him Canner, wow.

conor had only 1 fight in the ufc while max had 5 ufc fights at the time

Also, Max was never their golden boy. He's been on the tougher route, always learning by fighting the elite.

Canner's UFC record is probably THE most padded p4p.

Fuck,Conor haters are FUCKING RETARDS. You guys are actually dumber than his worst fans on sherdog.

So dumb that you inbred fucks cry about his fans never shutting up about him but you skidmarks never stop talking about him and find any reason under the sun to make a thread about him.

Conor beat him. Get over it. The age thing is a silly excuse. Conor had no control over how many days Max was alive when they fought, dummy

Last edited:
Huge Max fan, but he loss that fight fair and square. If anything he loss against a injured Conor. With that being said though a rematch is definitely warranted. Obviously both have improved. Putting all the hype/media aside I still think Conor has the better accuracy, timing and defense, but Max has the better output, chin, pace and obvious conditioning. Unless Conor can catch Max early the inevitble will likely happen and Max will finish a fading Conor in the later rounds.

Max definitely have impressed me over the leap of improvement he had since his defeat. He used to be a nobody, now he is FW GOAT material

"Canner" made me lol.

But seriously, hating on McGregor now is like being a Ron Derousie superfan in 2015, you're not a rebel, you're being exaclty like the "dumb fans". Time to move on.

Conor washes hollow way any day of the week. Conor boxing and power are too much for hollow way

Yeah yeah.. conor is the worst fighter ever.. only flukes, dives, luck and favouritism.. we know.. how are you assholes not satisfied yet? Is it reactions?

Matt hughes tortured animals, bullied people etc, all by his own admission and he catches 1% of the shit conor does..

I just don't get it honestly..

Guys we went over that one already - Max was 11 years old when they fought, boy hadnt hit puberty yet and they made him fight Conor. And yeah Conor is the worst fighter already.

pretty childish opinion. I get sick of conors blabbling about how rich he is and endless clips of his laugh he worked on in the mirrior, but the dude outclassed holloway a few years ago, and in hand fighting, theirs a good chance he does it again. Just like the way Wilder gets his crazy power from his long leverage and incredible speed, conor does the same. Gut feeling tells me when he hits Holloway, and he will, He fucks him up badly like Eddie Alverez.

There is only a couple of years between them, Holloway had more fights in the UFC than McGregor and it was still a very clear victory

He still has a 5 inch reach disadvantage that his recent good form does not extinguish

Back