High level lawyer here, if DC chooses to sue he can easily put the UFC and JJ bankrupt.

Anyone who has to call themselves a "high level" anything is full of absolute shit unless they are playing D&D

I'm a litigation attorney at one of the top law firms in my state. We deal with high dollar value Civil suits regularly.

Just wanted to let you guys know if DC sues, which he might not because he's such a classy guy, he can take UFC and JJ for EVERYTHING. He can sue the UFC for negligence and conspiracy and JJ for assault and battery.

Mark Hunts case has survived dismissal motions and is still moving forward despite being MUCH weaker.

DC suffered a brutal knockout that left him with potentially life altering brain damage and any doctor would testify to this. He agreed in a contract to fight a guy who was clean and instead got knocked unconscious and was clearly badly badly badly concussion and unstable for long after the fight.

He has a phenomenal case and this is coming from a top level lawyer. If he choses to sue he can very easily put not only Jones on the street but UFC bankrupt.

I am expecting Jones to be homeless within the year.
Wouldn't the UFC then sue usada?

I don't know how you think DC can sue Jones for assault and battery considering you haven't read his contract
I want to believe UFC's lawyers have those shit covered

I am a super high level litigation attorney (level 9000 to be precise) and OP's boss. OP is actually just a copy boy at the firm and doesn't know shit. DC can't sue the UFC or Jones. If that was the case, every dirty athlete and the organization employing that athlete would get sued.

Arguing your mom into bringing you more pizza bites doesn't make you a lawyer bro.

giphy.gif

Hum....Great lawyer says Jones can get sued without providing any laws on why this would be possible....Seems legit. I assume the UFC can be sued but john himself, I find that hard to believe.
I'm a litigation attorney at one of the top law firms in my state. We deal with high dollar value Civil suits regularly.

Just wanted to let you guys know if DC sues, which he might not because he's such a classy guy, he can take UFC and JJ for EVERYTHING. He can sue the UFC for negligence and conspiracy and JJ for assault and battery.

Mark Hunts case has survived dismissal motions and is still moving forward despite being MUCH weaker.

DC suffered a brutal knockout that left him with potentially life altering brain damage and any doctor would testify to this. He agreed in a contract to fight a guy who was clean and instead got knocked unconscious and was clearly badly badly badly concussion and unstable for long after the fight.

He has a phenomenal case and this is coming from a top level lawyer. If he choses to sue he can very easily put not only Jones on the street but UFC bankrupt.

I am expecting Jones to be homeless within the year.
LOL, wrong. First of all I assume most if not all fighters under the UFC roster had to sign some sort of waiver or consent form to accept the due process of USADA.

Which means all USADA would have to do is show the date of the tests they took from JBJ then cross examine it with the duration it takes to test for certain if not all substances.

Second of all, to sue the UFC and be successful, they would have to prove that the UFC suppressed information of a Jon Jones drug test prior to UFC 214 which would be almost impossible.

Lastly, the reason the UFCs motion to dismiss was likely denied is because of the whole " waiving the obligation of entering the testing pool 4 months before" which isn't the case here.

How does it feel to know you wrote all that bullshit just for it to be totally wrong?

Hum....Great lawyer says Jones can get sued without providing any laws on why this would be possible....Seems legit. I assume the UFC can be sued but john himself, I find that hard to believe.

What laws are there that prevent ANY lawsuit?

Anybody can be sued over anything, question is will they win or will it be thrown out.

DC does have a strong case against Jones, and would almost assuredly win some sort of reward for damages. I don't see how he has a case against the UFC unless he can prove they knew jones was on something and didn't tell him.

I would've believed you more if you've said you're a Nigerian prince, mainly due to your piss poor grammar & spelling.

Top law firm lawyer on Sherdog?

I thought we all lived in our parents basements?
There are actually several high profile attorneys in this dump.

Why? No idea. With all of the filth in this place, they probably find a lot of work.

IJust wanted to let you guys know if DC sues, which he might not because he's such a classy guy, he can take UFC and JJ for EVERYTHING. He can sue the UFC for negligence and conspiracy and JJ for assault and battery.

he has ZERO case against the UFC. The UFC did everything they could to prevent the situation from arising by putting in place one of the most stringent and effective anti doping programs in sport.

From that perspective, short of moving to Jones home and monitoring everything he ate and drank the UFC did all they could.

Cormier also signed the contract knowing and understanding what the UFC anti doping program entailed

He might have a case againt Jones, but he has zero casse against the UFC

Well why is the TS posting here?

Get in your car, actually as you're a high level lawyer (don't Americans call them attorneys?) hire a plane or helicopter and get yourself down to AKA and have a meeting with DC. Once you show him your credentials and explain how much money you're going to make him then I'm sure he'll go for it.

Bankrupt the UFC? A multi billion dollar company? Who the fuck is he..? Doctor Evil?
You are clearly no K1 level lawyer. The fuck outta here

Law Firm of MOM, DAD, GRANDMA, GRANDPA, basement doesn't count.

I think in Hunt's case and in this case that is one tough hill to climb. Not too mention the UFC would bleed most law firms and there client dry overtime.

Keep trolling

40304A4E00000578-0-image-m-72_1494515337339.jpg

When you work with this "lawyer" stuff, do you use one of these?

Back