High level lawyer here, if DC chooses to sue he can easily put the UFC and JJ bankrupt.

I don't know how you think DC can sue Jones for assault and battery considering you haven't read his contract
I want to believe UFC's lawyers have those shit covered

UFC lawyers are not high level, D level at best. TS is a NCAA div 1, K1 level lawyer.

Very high level dude. best in his state.
Almost like golden gloves of litigation winner

Either this is one the best troll jobs recently or TS is a complete idiot.

If you're tolling, outstanding job.

If not, my condolences.

Hum....Great lawyer says Jones can get sued without providing any laws on why this would be possible....Seems legit. I assume the UFC can be sued but john himself, I find that hard to believe.

I find it much more likely that Jon gets sued than the UFC

Either this is one the best troll jobs recently or TS is a complete idiot.

If you're tolling, outstanding job.

If not, my condolences.

That might be but i heard something about this a few weeks ago also.

I'm a litigation attorney at one of the top law firms in my state. We deal with high dollar value Civil suits regularly.

Just wanted to let you guys know if DC sues, which he might not because he's such a classy guy, he can take UFC and JJ for EVERYTHING. He can sue the UFC for negligence and conspiracy and JJ for assault and battery.

Mark Hunts case has survived dismissal motions and is still moving forward despite being MUCH weaker.

DC suffered a brutal knockout that left him with potentially life altering brain damage and any doctor would testify to this. He agreed in a contract to fight a guy who was clean and instead got knocked unconscious and was clearly badly badly badly concussion and unstable for long after the fight.

He has a phenomenal case and this is coming from a top level lawyer. If he choses to sue he can very easily put not only Jones on the street but UFC bankrupt.

I am expecting Jones to be homeless within the year.

giphy.gif

I'm a litigation attorney at one of the top law firms in my state. We deal with high dollar value Civil suits regularly.

Just wanted to let you guys know if DC sues, which he might not because he's such a classy guy, he can take UFC and JJ for EVERYTHING. He can sue the UFC for negligence and conspiracy and JJ for assault and battery.

Mark Hunts case has survived dismissal motions and is still moving forward despite being MUCH weaker.

DC suffered a brutal knockout that left him with potentially life altering brain damage and any doctor would testify to this. He agreed in a contract to fight a guy who was clean and instead got knocked unconscious and was clearly badly badly badly concussion and unstable for long after the fight.

He has a phenomenal case and this is coming from a top level lawyer. If he choses to sue he can very easily put not only Jones on the street but UFC bankrupt.

Hi.
I am god.
I'm putting you in hell for lying.

I have a hard time believing you, and this whole concept. DC will be happy to get his gold back anyways.

He will always know inside though that he is the paper champ

Yeah I'm sure 4 billion $ company doesn't have their team of high level lawyers on stand by in case someone wants to sue.

You'd think a high level "lawyer" would possess enough common sense, and restrant to keep himself from getting yellow carded.

Last edited:
The NFL is bankrupt and sued to dust over their hiding of brain trauma. Oh wait.....

The other side of the coin is.....Jones has lawyers too and more money to boot. Cormier has a case but he has to prove Jones was intentional. Which he can't if it was a supplement.

As a high level lawyer, I can tell you one thing in common with high level lawyers: They don't give away their legal opinions for free.

I generally agree and OP is full of shit but some can. @Zankou is a good lawyer and will give advice. Much smarter advice than this guy. Not necessarily on this topic but what he can.

<Deported1>
Top law firm lawyer on Sherdog?

I thought we all lived in our parents basements?

As a high level lawyer, I can tell you one thing in common with high level lawyers: They don't give away their legal opinions for free.

A top level liberal lawyer with a yellow card on sherdog.

I don't see DC doing anything, he's just gonna take the belt back.

I'm a top level bullshit detector and all of my senses are ringing here.

You sir, are full of shit.

LMAO!!!

"High level lawyer here"

Sounds legit!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back