"Hey" Mickey Gall calls out the weasel Ariel to his face

I'm not a big Ariel fan, but he's got nothing on Jim Acosta in the being a weasel and instigating department.

Is it me, or does mickey seem a bit energetic.....if you nose what i mean....

Random fact. The biker and the cop were the only straight village people..

More to your random fact - the cop was married to Mrs. Claire Huxtable !

As to the thread subject - funny enough, Ariel is a bigger name in MMA than what's his face that's doing the interview with him.

Unpopular opinion: Ariel does a good job.

Ariel tries to combine journalist, tabloid and promotion into one job....

These roles are all in constant conflict with each other, making him mediocre at all of them.....

His platform isnt big enough to be an effective promoter....his solid base among hardcores isnt exposed to casuals.....

His journalism suffers from sensationalism, intentional agitation and instigation.....and past grudges in the industry.....

As a tabloid dude, he just doesnt have the volumes of mindnumbing gossip to maintain interest.....

But somehow....in all of that, he is absolutely necessary.

areq.gif
Mehnot even hard enough to slap the smile off

Seen the gif...but what the fuck was he crying about?
he leaked the news about Brock's return at UFC 200 hours before the UFC was gonna drop the promo as a surprise... doing so just so he could selfishly be the first one to break the news. The UFC took his credentials... rightfully so, imo, then he got on his show crying and acting like he didn't understand what he did or why they were upset with him.

Gall IS really quick on his feet though, Ariel wasn't shining him on.

I really hope big things for Mickey, he seems like a solid dude.

Great interview.

damn never notice. mickey's chin be dancing.

Mick is looking like a younger, smarter Schaub.

I like how he called on Ariel out on the weaseling, but it's also cool that they patched things up. I do believe Ariel was probably just trying to make that fight happen, but he is also a known instigator.

I like that he asks personal questions of fighters that most wouldn't ask, but he also has a tendency to ask really stupid and awkward questions to stir shit. And HOW he asks the questions is usually the most cringy thing about it

My nephew trains with this guy on some rare occasions, he told me that this guy is phenomenal on the ground!

Mickey gall is an emotional man. I expect more entertaining interviews to come. I still think he has the p4p best "fuck" emphasis in MMA. His post fight interview after punk was hilarious.

he leaked the news about Brock's return at UFC 200 hours before the UFC was gonna drop the promo as a surprise... doing so just so he could selfishly be the first one to break the news. The UFC took his credentials... rightfully so, imo, then he got on his show crying and acting like he didn't understand what he did or why they were upset with him.

Partly
His crying was accompanied by "I can no longer cover the sport I love" which was complete BULLSHIT
All that changed was he could no longer get VIP/Press access.
He was in UFC catering when he tweeted & ruined the Brock surprise ... ;)

He still could be at fights, cover UFC & have UFC guest on his show, but he cried he could no longer be backstage & in press row.

Back