"Hey" Mickey Gall calls out the weasel Ariel to his face

The Ariel hate is always weird. The guy provides a zillion hours of free content, most of the people bitching about him have enjoyed for years. Is he perfect, no, just like none of us are you weirdos.

And lol @ Mickey 'who da fook is this guy' Gall, blaming Ariel, because he got owned by Dan Hardy. Yeah, blame the host who gave you a huge platform, and directly linked you up with the guy you called out. Not Ariel's fault Mickey didn't have shit to say once Hardy was on the phone. Plenty of other fighters get thrown into these situations, and make a name for themselves, or start promoting a fight and making it into a reality that gets signed, that's the business you are in. Instead he blows it, then wants to cry about it months later, and blame the guy who has given him more attention & promotion that the UFC ever would. Stfu.

Every Ariel thread is the same. You guys love his instigating, and it's great for the fighters, it's why you know him, you all just want to pretend you're above it when Ariel's name comes up.
he's dishes out some great inteviews, but he also can be quite a weasel. you can be both

he's dishes out some great inteviews, but he also can be quite a weasel. you can be both

Being a "weasel" can make a great interview.

The complaints made about Ariel don't reflect his position or the Sherdog community. Suddenly every poster has a high horse, and repeating each other about how terrible Ariel is.

Fighters don't have to be on the MMA Hour.

Mickey was looking for brownie points from you guys, he always comes off as a brat looking for a reaction, his argument was weak here.

Last edited:
You need at least 1 journalist like Ariel to make things interesting outside of the cage.

He's like the Dave Meltzer of MMA (For those familiar with wrasslin) - He brings attention to the sport, whether it's negative or positive and its good for business.

He is a fuckin weasel tho, lol

' Ariel did well. Gall was as cordial as one can be. A nice guy. Good fighter. Smart. Some would say otherwise. All should be allowed an opinion. Kneel for Kap. '
- Tze

What the fuck is that on Galls Face !!!!

e16628ae6b117cda8b40c09989139b5b.gif
tenor.gif

timestamped

I like that look Mickey gives Ariel when he tries to play dumb like he doesn't know he's an instigator.

Not interested in the drama but intrigued to learn that Gall is a very good talker

Every Ariel thread is the same. You guys love his instigating, and it's great for the fighters, it's why you know him, you all just want to pretend you're above it when Ariel's name comes up.
he would never be mentioned on sherdog without his throngs of haters posting clips and pretending to be outraged.

another guy Sherdog claims to hate yet cant stop talking about

Well I like Ariel, but if you don't like him I am not going to try and change your mind.

Same old story. Fighter A talks shit about Fighter B. Ariel gives Fighter A the opportunity to say directly to Fighter B. Fighter A pussies out and blames Ariel for instigating.

If you don't want Ariel to instigate, then just say "I will fight who ever the UFC puts in front me." If you talk shit, then be prepared to stand on it, no matter how much it stinks.

Don't blame another man for your behavior. Ariel isn't making up stories, he is calling fighters on their statements.

LOL

Licking his lips and moving his jaw and chin like a crackhead

The whole point of journalist is kind of being a weasel though. If you just sat back and stared at a guy they'd never say anything interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back