"Hey" Mickey Gall calls out the weasel Ariel to his face

If you actually watch the whole interview, they're cool with each other.

Got done listening to it earlier today, and it was fucking glorious.

He pretty much nailed his personality. Ariel is a performer.

Best thing is, he didn't even sound mean spirited. He just broke him down piece by piece like he was his shrink.

Seen the gif...but what the fuck was he crying about?
Crying about Nate Diaz crying on The MMA Hour:
SleepyReliableHalibut.gif

Why is Mickey Gall always jaw jacking like he just snorted a line.

An Ariel thread? You know what has to be posted in every Ariel thread on Sherdog...

pRpQm8r.gif

Gets me every time.

<36>
What's going on there. Why was the schmuck crying? Also why does Mickey need a heads up before the call?

An Ariel thread? You know what has to be posted in every Ariel thread on Sherdog...

pRpQm8r.gif

Gets me every time.

<36>
That should be turned into a Sherdog gif. Ariel is a bitch

What's going on there. Why was the schmuck crying? Also why does Mickey need a heads up before the call?
It was after Dana had him thrown out of a UFC event and said he was banned. I can't remember all of the details anymore, but he I think it was something about him blowing the UFC's big surprise by announcing Brock's comeback fight a few hours before the UFC did even though he was told not to.

Can't stand Gall. Sounds almost whiny in that clip.

Gall trying to spit out coherent sentences just gave me liver damage.

Demented lovechild of Tito and New Kids On the Block.

#hangintough

timestamped

I like that look Mickey gives Ariel when he tries to play dumb like he doesn't know he's an instigator.

Good for CEO Gall. Ariel is everything that he said and more.

It was after Dana had him thrown out of a UFC event and said he was banned. I can't remember all of the details anymore, but he I think it was something about him blowing the UFC's big surprise by announcing Brock's comeback fight a few hours before the UFC did even though he was told not to.
Oh OK. Hahaha that gig is gold.

Back