Haye and Chisora Get Into Nasty Post Fight Brawl

Where was James Thompson during this brawl

haye_thompson-454f5e49d6ece1d1edf5f7a0abc31d2e37ef464a.jpg

Fighting with Don Frye and Sonny in the lobby.

Vitali laughing at these two clowns tearing each other up was the funniest thing of this whole fiasco. Open ridicule.

having english accents kinda puts a nice twist on it, if they sounded like american ghetto thugs it would be a lot more trashy

and what is up with "he glassed me!" is that how english phrase it? rather than just saying "he hit me with a bottle!"

also shows even with 2 boxers, fight goes to the ground, hence MMA > boxing

having english accents kinda puts a nice twist on it, if they sounded like american ghetto thugs it would be a lot more trashy

and what is up with "he glassed me!" is that how english phrase it? rather than just saying "he hit me with a bottle!"

come glass me bro

haha omg, thanks for the vid ive watched it like 3 times now. cant help but laugh. its a shame that this is the kinda stuff it takes to garner some attention from average combat sports fans. but hey it worked

Why didn't Haye fight so angrily when he was in the ring with gloves on against Wladimir??

It's generally a phrase for when you hit someone with a glass with the intention being it shatters and shreds their face. So in general we wouldn't use it if someone hit someone over the top of the head with a bottle, but if they smashed them in the face with it we may well do.

Just great shit right there.

Del Boy had it coming.

Haye vs Chisora, hell in a cell, chairs and bottles all day baby.

Make it happen Germany.

"David Haye is a showman and an intelligent man who is only tryin to promote himself"

Chisora's slap vid racked up to 1 million viewers in only 24 hours. He's doing something right.

Chisora is an embarrassment, which is a shame because he's from the same part of London I'm from, pretty much a stones throw away from I grew up. Not to say David is in the right here, but Derek was the one to get up off his seat and walk towards David. That really can only lead to one thing, Derek must have known that. Klitschko brothers staying classy as always, that is why even though I'm British I supported Wladimir against Haye and Vitali against Chisora.

In England we have a saying: "Football (soccer) is a gentleman's sport played by hooligans, Rugby is a hooligan's sport played by gentlemen". From what I'm seeing it's as though MMA is a hooligan's sport played by gentlemen, while Boxing is becoming a gentleman's sport played by an increasing number of hooligans.

Don't let the old timers fool you, boxing has always had its fair share of seedy characters. I know that Liston had mob ties, Marciano was rumored to have mob ties, Ali got an under-aged girl pregnant, Larry Holmes was a drug dealer, and Tyson was a rapist... and those are only lineal heavyweight champions within the past 60 years! Boxing's rap sheet is longer than route 66.

Back