Haye and Chisora Get Into Nasty Post Fight Brawl

Seems like Overeem's the only black, British gent in combat sports to class it up

To be fair I thought Haye was a dick before this. But after, i take my hat off to him. The guys got guts and took no shit. Chisora approached HIM with 3 big guys en tow and Haye took it to him. Also when Charles, Chisora's trainer, went after Haye, Haye give him a beating as well.

Any so called "sportmans" that bitch slaps and spits in the face of another person deserves all he gets and Haye put Chisora the bum in his place.

Good on ya Dave!

Pity these hailed guts deserted him when he was in the ring for 36 mins with a man he had been smack talking and insulting for years when he barely took a step forward and then blamed a toe injury. Thugs like him use weapons and get in fights like this press conference scrap, genuine fighters with guts do it in the proper manner where it counts, and Haye isn't one of those. Briefly a champ in a weak cruiserweight division, and lost the only big fight he had at HW. Hope he doesn't come back.

Seems like Overeem's the only black, British gent in combat sports to class it up

Overeem? please don't tell me you mean Alistair Overeem?? he's dutch you mug!

ive watched the whole fight and the after-brawl 10 times already

Chisora slapped Vitali and spit water on his brother, the guy is pathetic for his actions

wlad kitch was on rome today and he was saying he was happy at what haye did and how pissed he was that chisora spit in his brothers face.

he said haye is actually a good guy and that he's always been cool to him, including after their fight he warned haye not to mention the toe injury because it would take on a life of it's own. and then of course haye went and showed it to everyone. which he won't live down.

British, dutch whats the difference? They're all chinese to me.

Overeem-kicks-little-girl.gif

Abuser.

10-7 Haye? He dictated where the fight took place and had Chisora walking into counters all day.

Ahaha I thought Brittish people were suppose to be classy

Lol maybe fifty odd years ago, sadly now it's all chav's and wanna be gangsta's.

Overeem? please don't tell me you mean Alistair Overeem?? he's dutch you mug!

He was born in the UK British/Jamaican dad, Dutch mother, moved to Holland when he was six. It's a running joke in the HW forum that he's the best British MMA fighter in the world.

Back