Haye and Chisora Get Into Nasty Post Fight Brawl

I think of children/kids cause who gets into altercations like this. Kids do. This was basicly a shoolyard fight. Haye and Chisora were acting like two kids in the cafeatera. ADULTS do not behave like that. So that is why should i compared them to Children.

I think they are acting like adult baboons.

What I wanna know is what happens immediately after Haye throws the punch? Looks like Chisora goes for the takedown?

edit: Actually looks like Haye takes Chisora down and continues the beat-down

[YT]tT1pXRa0GFQ[/YT]

War Haymaker

Last edited:
I know if you come off stage, aggressively telling someone like David Haye to say something to your face, you should not be surprised when you get punched in your mouth lol.

Did Chisora think that Haye was just going to play face off? Or a shoving game? lolz.

True that, the only problem i got is that he went with a bottle in his face/neck, that shit is dangerous.

Man that shit was crazy. Haye started talking shit and Chisora wasn't having none of it so he stepped up. Sure enough, shit got real fast. I wanna see Haye vs Chisora.

Article Link - Wladimir: I Told Haye, He'll B*tch Slap You; More Photos

By Luke Furman

WBO/IBO/WBA/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko is still in shock over Saturday's all-British brawl at the post-fight press conference in Munich, Germany. After his older brother, WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko, won a twelve round unanimous decision over Derech Chisora, there was tension inside the ring between Chisora and Wladimir. At Friday's weigh-in, Chisora made headlines when he slapped Vitali across the face. Prior to the start of Saturday's fight, Chisora spit water into the face of Wladimir.

Former WBA champion David Haye, who sat at ringside, was warned by Wladimir not to attend the post-fight press conference. Wladimir advised him, ahead of time, that Chisora had promised to strike him at the presser. But from all accounts it was Haye who allegedly threw the first punch as tempers flared.

After a verbal exchange, Chisora did confront Haye and it wasn't long before the two boxers started brawling. Both of their camps became involved with Haye trading blows with Chisora's trainer, Don Charles - and Haye's manager Adam Booth being lacerated on his head by a broken bottle. Chisora, after someone glassed him with a bottle, threatened to shoot Haye with a pistol.

"I'm totally disappointed with the lines that I just heard, that Dereck Chisora said that he was going to personally shoot David Haye. We went a little too far here. We don't need the theater like that. We don't need the bloody faces. Two British guys here on German soil, but actually fighting not in the ring. I told David Haye, you better stay out [of the press conference] because you're going to get b*tch slapped by Chisora...he just promised it. I'm disappointed. I definitely don't want this see this side of boxing, its a shame and embarrassing," Wladimir said.

"Chisora is actually a perfect loser, he loses the big fights. He talks about experience. He came over and slapped my brother, which is not acceptable. He will be punished and pay the penalty and also for spitting water in the ring. I don't believe what he said, shooting David Haye. This is criminal right here."

--continue

Interesting. When they square up Chisora puts his hand to Hayes right side I wonder if Haye thought that was going to be where the slap was coming from and decided to go first.

Reminds me of

chappelle-show-when-keeping-it-real-goes-wrong

Not sure on how to embed funnyordie.com videos.

hammer_hits_nail.jpg

i lost all if any respect for i had for haye when he started socking chisora trainer in the red jacket dude is old haye you fucker

I predict Haye still trying to go for vitali, even after all of this. He saw how weak vitali was and wants the big money.

Haye really did get some work in on Chisora. In a matter of seconds he landed a left, right, than either "stuffed a take down" or "Pushed Chisora Down", than proceeded to land 12-6 O'Clock Elbows on Chisora. hahaha

I actually find this type of behavior dispicable. However, I was happy when Haye punked Chisora. "Omg omg he glassed me!" ahahahaha

War David Haye!

Last edited:
Their back stage brawl scared the shit out of my niece when it came on the news, and she laughs at WWE. There's a huge difference between WWE acting and the way those two stupid yobs came across. Why does no one accuse the Zidane head butt of being a work?

Although at the same time that bottle smashed like sugar glass.

I really hope we get to see HAye versus Chisora in the ring.

Haye has no right to be mouthing off like that. Chisora is a jerk but at least he tried to fight and he pushed VK hard, Haye did nothing when he got his chance and has done nothing since then but talk and talk. Chisora would beat Haye on my view if he came in in shape and fought like this, Haye is a pot shotter with no game and no ability to push the pace. Chisora proved he can go 12 at tempo.

Haye has or still does train in MMA, he showed it when he was beating up Chisora and he'd have won

Back