Haye and Chisora Get Into Nasty Post Fight Brawl

Man I heard about this because Chris Mannix was tweeting about it. Thanks for posting the pics of it. Chisora is one crazy motherfucker. I guess we have a new fight to look forward to.

Chisora's not right in the head. He threatened to kill Haye "on the street" if Haye doesn't fight him.

Chisora's not right in the head. He threatened to kill Haye "on the street" if Haye doesn't fight him.

He probably knows what he's doing. He's in the same building with three fighters who could offer him enormous pay days. He's taking advantage of that as best he can by randomly starting fights with all three. Who'd have thought Chisora-Wlad could be a bigger fight than Vitali-Haye?

He probably knows what he's doing. He's in the same building with three fighters who could offer him enormous pay days. He's taking advantage of that as best he can by randomly starting fights with all three. Who'd have thought Chisora-Wlad could be a bigger fight than Vitali-Haye?

You may well be right. I guess he simply doesn't give a fuck as to what people think of him.

Can't see Chis Vitali happening mind. Haye possibly... Intriguing all the same!

Super Thanks for the Vid Const. David pick up that Tri-pod and try bust homie in the head.

Nice save Consortium!

Lmao @ Chisora. Dude smacks Vitali, spits on Wladimir, than complains when David hits him with a bottle.

Kharma is a bitch.

Nice save Consortium!

Lmao @ Chisora. Dude smacks Vitali, spits on Wladimir, than complains when David hits him with a bottle.

Kharma is a bitch.

Chisora just got himself 2 potential big fights from one night, that are gonna be hyped to shit. He did well.

article-2103251-11CE3131000005DC-927_468x286.jpg

article-2103251-11CE3145000005DC-227_468x286.jpg

EARLIER:

boxer_1455363a.jpg

article-2103219-11CDED72000005DC-463_634x431.jpg

Last edited:
Back