Haye and Chisora Get Into Nasty Post Fight Brawl

_58583464_dereck_chisora_david_haye_reuters.jpg

article-2103251-11CF2040000005DC-409_634x422.jpg

Haye-v-Chisora-gallery-4-004.jpg

punch was about 2 inches short of a broken jaw

also love how the little white guys expression doesnt change lol

Sorry but i disagree. Calling a man of color a "Monkey" can only be taking one way, IMO.

And if he was talking about then mental level, then words like children or kids or dumbass should come up Way before Monkey.

I still think it's a reference to their level of culture, intelligence and sophistication.

And I'm apalled you would associate children with such a thing.

I still think it's a reference to their level of culture, intelligence and sophistication.

it's racist if you take it that way.

like "A ***** in the armor" with the Lin ESPN story

Haye started a fight and then attacked the guy with a weapon when confronted. That is fucked up.

If the same situation occurred without the bottle, well done to Haye.

With bottle = fucked up. Wish scumbag Chisora had of nailed him.

This is not sanctioned MMA bout. It's a street fight. Street fights usually end in seconds. Someone gets shot, stabbed, or knocked unconscious with a foreign object and its all over. In this case Hayes would have knocked out most people with that shot but Chisora has a hard head.

I am usually against this type of behavior. However, when Chisora spit on Wladimir for no reason and slapped Vitali at the weign-in for no reason...he got exactly what he deserved.

Sorry but i disagree. Calling a man of color a "Monkey" can only be taking one way, IMO.

Agreed. That was clearly a racist comment and trying to say otherwise further lessens his credibility.

That video was sweet. I got a kick out of Vitali laughing at them.

I have never seen Vitali smile that much on camera. He was obviously entertained by all the drama. Vitali really is a classy guy, he could have punced Chisora when he got slapped but he held back.

As for Chisora and Haye. It would be fun to lock them both in the same prison cell overnight and see who comes out alive in the morning. lol

-J

Article Link - Wladimir: I Told Haye, He'll B*tch Slap You; More Photos

By Luke Furman

WBO/IBO/WBA/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko is still in shock over Saturday's all-British brawl at the post-fight press conference in Munich, Germany. After his older brother, WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko, won a twelve round unanimous decision over Derech Chisora, there was tension inside the ring between Chisora and Wladimir. At Friday's weigh-in, Chisora made headlines when he slapped Vitali across the face. Prior to the start of Saturday's fight, Chisora spit water into the face of Wladimir.

Former WBA champion David Haye, who sat at ringside, was warned by Wladimir not to attend the post-fight press conference. Wladimir advised him, ahead of time, that Chisora had promised to strike him at the presser. But from all accounts it was Haye who allegedly threw the first punch as tempers flared.

After a verbal exchange, Chisora did confront Haye and it wasn't long before the two boxers started brawling. Both of their camps became involved with Haye trading blows with Chisora's trainer, Don Charles - and Haye's manager Adam Booth being lacerated on his head by a broken bottle. Chisora, after someone glassed him with a bottle, threatened to shoot Haye with a pistol.

"I'm totally disappointed with the lines that I just heard, that Dereck Chisora said that he was going to personally shoot David Haye. We went a little too far here. We don't need the theater like that. We don't need the bloody faces. Two British guys here on German soil, but actually fighting not in the ring. I told David Haye, you better stay out [of the press conference] because you're going to get b*tch slapped by Chisora...he just promised it. I'm disappointed. I definitely don't want this see this side of boxing, its a shame and embarrassing," Wladimir said.

"Chisora is actually a perfect loser, he loses the big fights. He talks about experience. He came over and slapped my brother, which is not acceptable. He will be punished and pay the penalty and also for spitting water in the ring. I don't believe what he said, shooting David Haye. This is criminal right here."

--continue

Are these guys going to be able to get the commission to give/renew their license after this? I'm not too familiar with boxing, just a casual fan so not sure on what happens after events like this (assuming there has been other instances like this)

I scored it 9-9, Haye won the round but lost a point for a 12-6 elbow.

Oh wait these are boxers?

I think of children/kids cause who gets into altercations like this. Kids do. This was basicly a shoolyard fight. Haye and Chisora were acting like two kids in the cafeatera. ADULTS do not behave like that. So that is why i compared them to Children.

Last edited:
Chisora is an embarrassment, which is a shame because he's from the same part of London I'm from, pretty much a stones throw away from I grew up. Not to say David is in the right here, but Derek was the one to get up off his seat and walk towards David. That really can only lead to one thing, Derek must have known that. Klitschko brothers staying classy as always, that is why even though I'm British I supported Wladimir against Haye and Vitali against Chisora.

In England we have a saying: "Football (soccer) is a gentleman's sport played by hooligans, Rugby is a hooligan's sport played by gentlemen". From what I'm seeing it's as though MMA is a hooligan's sport played by gentlemen, while Boxing is becoming a gentleman's sport played by an increasing number of hooligans.

Why would MMA be a hooligan's sport? Cause they also fight on the ground?

Every sport has assholes in it. Be it Boxing, MMA or Soccer. Assholes are everywhere unfortunately.

I know if you come off stage, aggressively telling someone like David Haye to say something to your face, you should not be surprised when you get punched in your mouth lol.

Did Chisora think that Haye was just going to play face off? Or a shoving game? lolz.

Back