Have You Ever Taken Steroids/PEDs

What's Your Experience With Steroids or PEDs?

• Total voters
I took some kind of T booster from GNC and was surprised how well that worked. I wasn't even working out at the time and I got pretty ripped.

This is what I'm about too. I don't need cannonball delts and traps up to my ears. I just want to feel good and enjoy an active life of my choosing.
Out of everything ive tried for this ostarine and mk677 is the best, Testosterone at high doses destroys your collagen, and muscle hardeners such as turinabol and h-drol which gave similar aesthetic effects as this combo leave your joints destroyed, I'd highly recommend it.

Steroids are for idiots, Gene Splicing is the new thing!!!

whippets_3478080a.jpg

Tried a dick pill once and it was ridiculous. Getting a hardon for no reason for a few days isnot cool

I'm the opposite. I love the feeling of walking around (at home) with a hardon for no reason. <Lmaoo>

Steroids are for idiots, Gene Splicing is the new thing!!!

whippets_3478080a.jpg

Unfortunately, the US government won't allow gene splicing for human outside of treating rare illnesses.

But if someone has money, I bet they can get gene splicing from another country.

Did one very mild cycle of D-Bol some years ago. The effects were as expected: much improved recovery from workouts and heightened libido. I've also helped friends with cycles and looked into things in the past, but I don't train nearly as hard anymore, so I don't need to recover any better than I do naturally.

Same buddy if u want to know anything more about the sarms etc throw me a PM
Did you tag my post by accident it said you replied to me In notifications? If not no big deal......do you have a trusted site you get your sarms from ? I'm in Canada .....hear alot about sarms1......I wanna run some gw but I don't wanna buy fake nonsense

I’ve dabbled in quite a few things over the years. The typical beginner courses (Test, Sust, Deca, Nandrolone, EQ, dbol, winny, anavar). I would run stupidly long courses of 12-14 weeks, and deliberately eat high carbs on deca to give me as much water weight as possible. I used to be obsessed with being bigger, and no way would I have become as big I used to be without steroids, my body does not have the genetics to get massive. I had issues with my natural testosterone being in the gutter, my dick was limp (near end of course and for a while afterwards) and mood swings (although I never suffered full blown roid rage) so I decided I would stop doing them.
I would recommend steroids to people who won’t abuse them, my testosterone levels are sky high again and although I lost a lot of mass my body has improved because of them.
The best stuff though is HGH, makes you feel amazing, fantastic sleep on the stuff and great results (very pricey though). Cheaper products like IGF-1 are okay, but not quite the same.
I’ve also taken Ephs, clen (both were okay, but not great) and DNP. DNP is legit crazy shit, and unless you can be super careful then avoid like the plague.

TLDR
I’ve taken loads of stuff, recommend it if you don’t abuse it. HGH is worth its weight in gold. DNP is scary. Fighters who take roids have way more benefits than just “recovering quicker from work outs”.

arnold-schwarzenegger-pumping-iron.jpg

Sherdog is obviously a place full of 6ft 5 tall 230lb rich college graduates that only bang 10s - this is well established - but how many of us actually cheated to get to this state? I'm keen to know the level of experience with all of these physicians and gym buffs amongst us constantly telling us how PEDs affect you.

I personally have taken various things that the doctor recommended me, which were Steroids to recoup a back injury, a shoulder injury, and a neck injury all at different times... Never done anything without a prescription, but I have various friends that do, and they function totally fine as humans, they just tend to be constantly chasing pussy.

Anyway, what with all of that said, let's see what % of sherdog have any credibility on this... And which ones USADA ought to ban from the Internets.

barnett.jpg

C6zs-thVsAA8Ptq.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Cris-Cyborg.jpg

USADA-Logo.png

"Level of experience" - there is an ample body of science and plenty of examples of PED use and abuse on the public record. Why does someone have to have taken PEDs, themselves, to talk about what they do?

Do I have to have my brains splattered like President Kennedy to state that taking a rifle round in the coconut is probably not a good thing? Do I have to OD on black tar heroin to accurately state that taking heroin is not good for you?

That's some massively stupid shit, right there.

Nope. But probably will try to get from a doctor in my 50s
Same here.

Nothing wrong with that. Long live to TRT. At 30, just doing some training and eating clean is enough to feel good but I reckon it might get more difficult when Im older.

"Level of experience" - there is an ample body of science and plenty of examples of PED use and abuse on the public record. Why does someone have to have taken PEDs, themselves, to talk about what they do?

Do I have to have my brains splattered like President Kennedy to state that taking a rifle round in the coconut is probably not a good thing? Do I have to OD on black tar heroin to accurately state that taking heroin is not good for you?

That's some massively stupid shit, right there.
tenor.gif

I'm 37 now and feel old as shit after rolling or sparring. It takes ages to recover from knocks these days.

I'm going to wait until i hit 40 then start on the old TRT to help recovery.

I used to be anti drugs and think you should always train natural so you could feel proud of your gains, but now my body is giving up, my mind is changing. I don't compete so it ain't cheating.
Just a question from someone a little younger than you (30)...

How is your diet, sleep and stress?

It is happening to me know that Im still able to be at my best (even better than years ago, so maybe I did not "peak" yet) but I need to eat clean, sleep 7 hours AND not be stressed as fuck (from work). If one of those 3 fails me Im pretty much fucked up.

I think age is kind of overrated at some point. Yes, we all get old but I think much of the lifestyle that come with age is the main reason we get ruined so young.

To everyone who answered yes:
Pic or it didn't happen! <Moves>

I imagine steroids are mostly used to repair muscles in between workouts, so that you can work out more frequently and take fever breaks.
But most of us are slackers who don't work out often enough to begin with, so it seems rather unnecessary to even think about steroids.

Note: not that well informed so feel free to correct me if this is wrong.

Last edited:
Did you tag my post by accident it said you replied to me In notifications? If not no big deal......do you have a trusted site you get your sarms from ? I'm in Canada .....hear alot about sarms1......I wanna run some gw but I don't wanna buy fake nonsense
Sorry must have been by accident, what are the laws like in Canada, I know in the UK where I'm from you can buy them for research purposes, it's a way around the law, I know legit sites over here but not in Canada, what are customs like there for things like this? If u want the website I use pm me bud, it's nothing illegal just don't know what the sites rules are and don't want banned haha.

Back