Have You Ever Taken Steroids/PEDs

What's Your Experience With Steroids or PEDs?

• Total voters
M1t was actually responsible for the worst blood test results I’ve ever had
Haha yeah I remember hearing about that stuff, I never went too hard Prohormones wise I just stuck to 3AD, H-drol, P-mag.

A year on ibutamoren?
How would you get anything done? You would just want to sleep all day.
IDK didn't seem worth it to me
The tiredness stage only lasted a couple of weeks max for me, not sure if it's worse at higher doses but after that my body adjusted and I felt normal again bud.

No, but I use two cups of sugar in my koolaid rather than the recommended one..

Took gas station dick pills two days in a row.

They definitely had steroids. People told me I looked bigger like I had been working out.

I felt hornier and more intense in general.

Someone in the UK must have info about testosterone or booster or the like.. I can't be bothered going through proper channels just yet. When I'm sure there's a sherbro who will just tell me straight..
What's the deal over here..

Prohormones are pretty nasty though tbf you probably saved your liver haha

Yeah you're right, both the ostarine and mk678 that I'm using are 25mg per ml, and I'm taking 0.5ml of each so roughly 12.5mg, and I can definitely tell a difference, I started taking mk677 two months before I started ostarine too, and they say mk677 only gets better with time and should be ran close to a year.
Why don't you just get real hgh?

Dammit. I have a pretty good sex drive as it is. I already hump her leg nightly. Wonder what I could get her on so she'd keep up...

Thanks for the info.

Too bad there isn't the equivalent for women. Is there? IS THERE?!!!

But for real, it's been a positive experience for me. I need less sleep. Recover faster. I think it's improved my mood and energy (got kids, I need it). Lift more. Etc.

Clomid, brah.

I'm 43 and I just asked my doctor (in canada). You will have to get a T test but basically everyone over 40 is low.

Fully covered by medical. I pay zero.

Medically, it increases horniness by 1000%. That's just science. So as long as your wife is willing to accept a 44 year old dude humping her leg nightly, it's all good. Zero negative effects so far.

I am 26 and currently weening off methadone for a prior oxycontin addiction... it litterally took my sex drive out back behind the barn yard told it it was going to go hunting then when my sex drive went after a bird the methadone shot my sex drive in the back of the head, leaving it there to rot and bleed for 2 years now.

Seriously. I wanted to fuck - ALL the time. Fuck,fuck,fuck. Now, I don't even bother looking for a girlfriend anymore nor do I "take care" of myself , when I do it's like 30 days in between. 30 fucking days.. and my "parts" don't function as they used to, its more like a semi that feels like a big rubber dildo in place of my old feeling good man parts. I feel like 50% less or more.

It's awful.

Moral of the story: avoid opiates.

Someone in the UK must have info about testosterone or booster or the like.. I can't be bothered going through proper channels just yet. When I'm sure there's a sherbro who will just tell me straight..
What's the deal over here..
What do you mean mate?

Even though I'm in decent shape at 36, its very tempting to take testosterone to be able to keep up with young guys in thier 20s at bjj

Why don't you just get real hgh?
Because the price of real HGH is ridiculous, that's if you can ever get it pharma grade, otherwise you're stuck with buying ugl stuff and there are tonnes of fakes of each, also real HGH blocks your bodies own production of growth hormone whereas Ghrp's increase your own bodies production.
All in all I'd probably try HGH if it was readily available and I had the money, but I have seen amazing results taking what I do, so I suppose that's why I take them.

Even though I'm in decent shape at 36, its very tempting to take testosterone to be able to keep up with young guys in thier 20s at bjj
If you're going to take test and you're really into BJJ keep the doses low, anything over 250mg a week will seriously mess with your collagen, that means weal tendons, ligaments etc and more prone to injuries, ostarine has been proven to increase bone density and Ghrp's increase collagen, and together your recovery is insane, that's why I take these bud, just a thought.

Because the price of real HGH is ridiculous, that's if you can ever get it pharma grade, otherwise you're stuck with buying ugl stuff and there are tonnes of fakes of each, also real HGH blocks your bodies own production of growth hormone whereas Ghrp's increase your own bodies production.
All in all I'd probably try HGH if it was readily available and I had the money, but I have seen amazing results taking what I do, so I suppose that's why I take them.
I just wondered. If it's working might as well stay with what works for you.

What do you mean mate?
Just can you get it here. is it allowed.
Can you just go and buy it regardless.
I. Don't know a lot about it to be honest.
I know half the older Mma fighters were at it. But thats about it..

I just wondered. If it's working might as well stay with what works for you.
Yeah real HGH is ridiculously hard to source fella, and if you do you'll pay hundreds a month lol.

Just can you get it here. is it allowed.
Can you just go and buy it regardless.
I. Don't know a lot about it to be honest.
I know half the older Mma fighters were at it. But thats about it..
It's weird, test isn't illegal to possess as such as it can be prescribed, but it's illegal to sell, you're probably better off trying sarms etc which are still legally sold as research chemicals.

Yeah real HGH is ridiculously hard to source fella, and if you do you'll pay hundreds a month lol.
Not if you can find an aids patient who wants to make some money.Lol They get prescribed 4 kits a month which is most likely 3 kits more than they can handle without sides.

I never have, and i am not sure if I should regret never using them since a lot of my teammates when i was training basketball had and were more successful and sought after by coaches for being "specimens" at 14-15 years, and later on when i was doing mma/bjj my cardio was always failing even though i was naturally strong and on par with anyone up to 100 kg ( my class was under 88kg in bjj). Now at 28 and slacking as fuck in training due to job and and still having most of my hair i dont give a fuck about best performances and have gained 20kg in the past two years (being 104 kg) and still have some form over muscles is fine by me. Six pack remains unfulfilled dream of mine and a major downer after doing 17-18 years of sports with a lot of competitive time...

Last edited:
Back