Have You Ever Taken Steroids/PEDs

What's Your Experience With Steroids or PEDs?

• Total voters
Admit to doing illegal shit on the internet.

Thought about going on it, but I’ve been too focused on my shit posting skills lately and I can find he time to get to the gym.

The tiredness stage only lasted a couple of weeks max for me, not sure if it's worse at higher doses but after that my body adjusted and I felt normal again bud.
I was told that if you aren't getting tired your dose isn't high enough, that's the sign that your body is actually pulsing gh at a high frequency, I was on 50mg and wasn't very consistent because how out of it I felt.

I was told that if you aren't getting tired your dose isn't high enough, that's the sign that your body is actually pulsing gh at a high frequency, I was on 50mg and wasn't very consistent because how out of it I felt.
LOL no that's not true mate, sounds like some class bro science though, no matter what the dosage after the initial two weeks the hunger and lethargy subside, it's why when people say they're going to quit you tell them to hang on and ride the wave mate.

Again everyone is different but my partner also takes it and was really lethargic too for the first week the it tapers, and the results I feel after the gym in recovery etc so it works.

Sorry must have been by accident, what are the laws like in Canada, I know in the UK where I'm from you can buy them for research purposes, it's a way around the law, I know legit sites over here but not in Canada, what are customs like there for things like this? If u want the website I use pm me bud, it's nothing illegal just don't know what the sites rules are and don't want banned haha.
Ya we can use them for research as well and apparently customs isn't too strict on th but I have heard of random ppl getting there stuff taken buy customs.

The poll options clearly created by someone who has no idea about PED's nor has ever taken them

1. No, I have no experience with them
  2. Yes, I Do Them Now And Then To Stay Buff
  3. I Have Taken Unprescribed Steroids But Won't Again
  4. I Have Taken Prescribed Steroids For Medical Reasons
  5. Nice Try FBI
  6. I Would If I Could Afford Them
  7. I Will When I Get Older
You realise there are PED's other than steroids TS?

What if I had taken for instance EPO.. which poll option is that?

I don't know anything about steroids, what I do know is Pride was the best time for MMA, that's it.

Back