Have You Ever Taken Steroids/PEDs

What's Your Experience With Steroids or PEDs?

• Total voters
A friend of mine takes a Test-E cycle twice a year, just to get that extra well-being.

Feels fookin greeeat

Never needed them. 6 ft 5, 240.

Wow, I hope you're ok now?

Just out of curiosity, what kind of steroid did your doctor prescribe to you and for what purpose?

Based on your description of the side effect Avascular Necrosis (death of bone tissues), I would bet the house that what you got was corticosteroid, not anabolic steroid.

I got corticosteroid injection for my scar, and it nearly fucked up my back and knee. Luckily, I did my homework, knew about the side effects, and discontinued treatment.

My back and knee were constantly in pain for nearly 2 months. I stayed home and did not go to work or to the gym, and it helped a bit but not completely.

I'm now 100% or nearly there. Did a supplement called Thymosine Beta 4 (aka TB 500) that is commonly used by the race horse industry to heal injured horses. Some pro athletes know about this, and it's quite cheap and effective.

But for some reason, the Medical Association does not popularize it... I'm guessing it's because the big pharmaceutical companies cannot patent a naturally occuring peptide that exists in the body, so they don't give a fuck.

Honestly can't remember, but with the amount of concussions I've had (15 if I count correctly) I can't remember much. You are probably right, but it's been almost 20 years since it happened. Googling it makes me more certain that you are correct. I'd just never bothered to look into it. The damage was already done and I didn't see any real point dwelling on it. I first had a core decompression done on the hip to put off the replacement and was able to put it off for 6 years. I'm as OK as I can be given the circumstances, but I'm likely looking at another replacement in the next 2-4 years depending on how much longer I can tolerate the pain and stiffness.

It was prescribed to help recover from my 2nd bad bout of Bell's Palsy (up to 5 now, can't catch a break) and as far as I can tell, had absolutely no benefit. I do remember thinking that the dosage was ridiculously high but that's about all I can remember. Doctors have suggested some form of steroid for the other times I'd had it, but I didn't even listen before shooting them down point blank. I always credited that to helping my bench go up, since I had been plateaued at 345 forever, but it may well have been psychosomatic enough to break through. I'd never really put a whole lot of thought into it. I knew basically nothing about steroids at the time and honestly don't know a whole lot more now. I'll look into the TB 500, thanks.

So there's definitely tendonitis or a build up of scar tissue in hip external rotators(which may also be bursitis) and brachioradilias. There hasn't been much progress since August when they first developed. So things like hammer curls, pull ups, rows are painful. The only lift that really aggravates the hip is squats as you're really supposed to corkscrew your feet into the ground(which means externally rotating your hips) during the lift to keep everything tight/your knees tracking correctly. I was also having issues with my teres major but was able to work that out with active release and a lacross ball.

I've been diligent about doing all of my rehab stretches, exercises, myofascial release, and modalities but I'm pretty aware of the limitations of physical therapy as that's what I do for work. I've researched prolothreapy and have seen pretty mixed reviews. But maybe it's worth a shot. I've also considered mk677(with the intermittent GH pulses as a bonus) just to induce hunger because lately I've been having a hard time getting enough calories due to long days at work and stress.
It really depends on what your injury is due to so to speak bud, with me I injured my tendons then straight away hit the ibuprofen so I could train through it, all this did was stop the initial Inflammation process which is your bodies way or repairing itself, so so me taking prolotherapy I'd imagine restarted all that and allowed the tendons to flood with blood, increasing collagen etc and repairing like they should have.

I've been having hip issues myself which seem to be getting better, not sure if it's due to what I'm taking, or all of the stretches I'm doing to open up my hips, but at one point I'd get to the bottom of an Olympic squad and feel a sort of pinch or restriction. Tom Merrick on YouTube does a really good routine that increases flexibility in the pancake stretch, improving this position seems to be doing wonders for my squat, something you may be missing is working on hip internal rotation as well, to see if you're restricted here try the 90/90 stretch, if you're anything like me you can barely sit upright.

About healing - I heal like a Wolverine on this shit though I have noticed muscle tension and stress.​

I feel ya buddy .....try is way harder to get in Canada then the states. I tried to hgh and the best way I found was to go to the Carribean and get a script from a legit doctor then they would ship to the states where I would then have to smuggle it into Canada :|

Apparently hgh will be legal for anti aging purposes this spring but who knows....long rambling story short find a private anti aging clinic and be prepared to fork over some serious green.

Thanks for the input. Wondering how the HGH thing will turn out.

HGH used to be completely legal over here until the mid 90s - you could buy it at the pharmacy.

Much better recovery mate, I'm not in it to get big so to speak, had a few niggle injuries I wanted to clear up, and with being lean I've also seen some good physique changes, you always look sort of pumped up which is nice, absolute zero side effects either, first week of taking mk677 I was tired and hungry as fuck then that subsided, these just allow you to train day after day without doms.

Sounds like something I will try next. As I got older, recovery has been significantly slowed down.

By the way, if you haven't already done so, look into the peptide TB-500. It is a heaven sent for healing injuries! I used to have shoulder and elbow pain from a training injury that wouldn't go away after more than 3 months. Did TB-500 and it healed after two weeks!

Medical grade Mary Jane

Lots of PED benefits

-Pain relief
-Swelling reduction
-Calmness
-Recovery
-Activate or suspend appetite
-Tap into super endurance (lots of ultra-runners use for this, Diaz’s too)
-Rest aid
-Many others

I had a big stash of trenbolone and test, but decided to sell it. Always wondered if I should have taken that shit..

So there's definitely tendonitis or a build up of scar tissue in hip external rotators(which may also be bursitis) and brachioradilias. There hasn't been much progress since August when they first developed. So things like hammer curls, pull ups, rows are painful. The only lift that really aggravates the hip is squats as you're really supposed to corkscrew your feet into the ground(which means externally rotating your hips) during the lift to keep everything tight/your knees tracking correctly. I was also having issues with my teres major but was able to work that out with active release and a lacross ball.

I've been diligent about doing all of my rehab stretches, exercises, myofascial release, and modalities but I'm pretty aware of the limitations of physical therapy as that's what I do for work. I've researched prolothreapy and have seen pretty mixed reviews. But maybe it's worth a shot. I've also considered mk677(with the intermittent GH pulses as a bonus) just to induce hunger because lately I've been having a hard time getting enough calories due to long days at work and stress.

I don't mean to interrupt, but your forearm muscle (brachioradialis) issue is the one that I had. I couldn't lift a 10lb dumbell.

Don't give up on TB-500. Either your product has expired its shelf life, you didn't get the real product, or your dosing was not enough.

FYI, TB-500 is sold to race horse owners to heal their injuries, so if you search the web for "TB-500 vet products" or just "race horse TB-500" and you should be able to find the real authentic ones.

Honestly can't remember, but with the amount of concussions I've had (15 if I count correctly) I can't remember much. You are probably right, but it's been almost 20 years since it happened. Googling it makes me more certain that you are correct. I'd just never bothered to look into it. The damage was already done and I didn't see any real point dwelling on it. I first had a core decompression done on the hip to put off the replacement and was able to put it off for 6 years. I'm as OK as I can be given the circumstances, but I'm likely looking at another replacement in the next 2-4 years depending on how much longer I can tolerate the pain and stiffness.

It was prescribed to help recover from my 2nd bad bout of Bell's Palsy (up to 5 now, can't catch a break) and as far as I can tell, had absolutely no benefit. I do remember thinking that the dosage was ridiculously high but that's about all I can remember. Doctors have suggested some form of steroid for the other times I'd had it, but I didn't even listen before shooting them down point blank. I always credited that to helping my bench go up, since I had been plateaued at 345 forever, but it may well have been psychosomatic enough to break through. I'd never really put a whole lot of thought into it. I knew basically nothing about steroids at the time and honestly don't know a whole lot more now. I'll look into the TB 500, thanks.

How is it possible to get 15 concussions? Have you been a pro boxer?

@Buff
Liking every post defeats the point of likes and gives a creepy vibe to others.

Nope. But probably will try to get from a doctor in my 50s
My honest question to this is why Frode? I only say why because I sincerely don't know why any man would want to take steroids to begin with. I've never even seen steroids in my life tbh and never have used them. How do they benefit a man in his 50's....? The muscles?

That's a lot of pain to go through. Most likely 10x more than what I had.

I hope you can find the right treatment to improve your quality of life.

Do look into TB-500, especially look at their usage in the race horse community. It's a proven healer.

Also, as re_Actor mentioned, do look into Ostarine and mk677.

Best of luck and God bless!

Enough to trigger stage 3 Toxoplasma.

You got bitcoin bro?

I got three gallons of class A roof cat piss full of all the good stuff. Tell me how much you need on PM. Direct shipping. Don’t buy that Chinese shit, that’s donkey piss. Also I can throw in some cat poop gratis. Certified mail, quick delivery.

My honest question to this is why Frode? I only say why because I sincerely don't know why any man would want to take steroids to begin with. I've never even seen steroids in my life tbh and never have used them. How do they benefit a man in his 50's....? The muscles?

Recovery. Feeling of well being. Better health.

Small does from a doctor.

I am not talking about getting some random roids from a dirty bodybuilders gym or from a website.

I want trt.

How is it possible to get 15 concussions? Have you been a pro boxer?

@Buff
Liking every post defeats the point of likes and gives a creepy vibe to others.

It's a habit... I do it whenever I make a thread.

Back