Have You Ever Taken Steroids/PEDs

What's Your Experience With Steroids or PEDs?

• Total voters

Buff

#FreeLeeMurray Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
arnold-schwarzenegger-pumping-iron.jpg

Sherdog is obviously a place full of 6ft 5 tall 230lb rich college graduates that only bang 10s - this is well established - but how many of us actually cheated to get to this state? I'm keen to know the level of experience with all of these physicians and gym buffs amongst us constantly telling us how PEDs affect you.

I personally have taken various things that the doctor recommended me, which were Steroids to recoup a back injury, a shoulder injury, and a neck injury all at different times... Never done anything without a prescription, but I have various friends that do, and they function totally fine as humans, they just tend to be constantly chasing pussy.

Anyway, what with all of that said, let's see what % of sherdog have any credibility on this... And which ones USADA ought to ban from the Internets.

barnett.jpg

C6zs-thVsAA8Ptq.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Cris-Cyborg.jpg

USADA-Logo.png

Last edited:
Nope. But probably will try to get from a doctor in my 50s

Never took any, but ive sold some.

I plan on it when Im in my late 40s. I wanna look like my hero Dana and suck off Conor.

<Dana05>

I’m a 5’9” 153 lb manlet, so I probably should...but never have.

nah I'm a jacked boy. 220 pounds of muscle and natural testosterone. at least as natural as coke jones.
now I gotta run bang my 11/10

nah I'm a jacked boy. 220 pounds of muscle and natural testosterone. at least as natural as coke jones.
now I gotta run bang my 11/10
<mma4>

Standard... I'm only posting here while I wait the dick pills kick in for me to go and bang my next 10 of the day.

<mma4>

Standard... I'm only posting here while I wait the dick pills kick in for me to go and bang my next 10 of the day.

ah those dick pills, they used to make some with a dropplet of my sweat in it as an active ingredient but then athletes who took them started to test positive.

I haven’t taken anabolic steroids but I think most of us have taken substances that are banned by USADA.

Androstenedione, Cortisone, Prednisone, and a bunch of OTC crap from GNC type stores...

Never taken any anabolics because I'm in my 20s and still wake up with solid wood..
I have taken ibutamoren (same thing yoel failed for) it's a sarm.
it did nothing besides make me very hungry and sleep.
I did gain about 10lbs on it, but allot was water retention mostly around my joints and stuff. my watch was not fitting comfortabley around my wrist while on it.
After 4 months of dosing I stopped after the weight gains stopped (not the initial 10lbs of water) and it was effecting my life because how tired it was making me.
I also lost that 10lbs of water 2 weeks after the fact and kept the strength going natty
As far as benefits go I never had such a deep sleep in my life, and my strength went up in result of all the food and sleep

Last edited:
Nope.. Never touched roids.
Have had shed loads of coke and ecstacy and lsd so it's all good..

Only for the side effects.

Roid rage helps me on my daily commute.

Never taken any anabolics because I'm in my 20s and still wake up with solid wood..
I have taken ibutamoren (same thing yoel failed for) it's a sarm and it did nothing besides make me very hungry and sleepy I did gain about 10lbs on it but allot was water retention around my joints and stuff, my watch wasn't fitting comfortable around my wrist while on it.
After 4 months of dosing I stopped after I the weight gains stopped and it was effecting my life because how tired it was making me.
I also lost that 10lbs of water 2 weeks after the fact
As far as benefits go I never had such a deep sleep in my life, and my strength went up in result of all the food and sleep

hungry and sleepy ? hmm

did you eaty and trainy ?

I have taken anavar, but that's it. Most my buddies are on something, EQ, MAss and test seem to be the most common between them. All who take test swear by it and think I'm retarded not running it. Not just for muscle gain but all the other benefits but my main issue with it is they cant get off it. seems like once you start your in for the long haul

Are yams considered steroids because I do stuff with yams

Back