Have you ever seen a truly shocking display of racism?

yeah some do. I'm native american and I don't identify as a person of color and my hispanic friends(who are indigenous) don't either. Its usage actually goes back to the civil war as a way for african americans to describe themselves.

honestly, in a few years, Asians won't be considered POCs.

I live in the US and post on Sherdog.

I'll let that statement speak for itself.

Nothing in this thread is really "shocking" mostly just hate talk and a few asswhippings. At least we aren't hanging each other anymore.

Was playing bball in highschool at my house with some friends of mine. 4 asian brothers and one of their girlfriends, she was black. This lone black dude comes walking down the street she's this guy with his gf sitting on the curb and beelines straight to them. Starts asking her why she's not with a black guy or something similar, but in a not so nice way. All 4 brothers get in his face and tell him to kick rocks or his ass is grass. He took off. Still not sure what that guy was hoping to accomplish with that little exchange.

Girlfriends son told me he didn't want me with his mom because I'm white.

Got into a roadrage incident with a cholo that called me a white bitch.(whipped his ass in front of his friends lol)

Black co worker told me she doesn't like to hear white people use the word ghetto.(first we can't use N-bombs igga style, now we can't use ghetto? Not fair.)

Honestly I'm surprised people are as prejudice as they are, and makes me happy that everywhere I've lived has been heavily mixed communities and am happy that i was raised to judge peoples character. Shit i never even heard any of my grandparents drop any N Bombs(great grandparents did though). It seems weird to be scared of someone just because of their skin color. Really I'm more shocked by many poster's obvious prejudices on this site than i am by anything I've experienced first hand. Scary thing is a lot of people on here don't even realize how racist they really are.

Nothing in this thread is really "shocking" mostly just hate talk and a few asswhippings. At least we aren't hanging each other anymore.

Was playing bball in highschool at my house with some friends of mine. 4 asian brothers and one of their girlfriends, she was black. This lone black dude comes walking down the street she's this guy with his gf sitting on the curb and beelines straight to them. Starts asking her why she's not with a black guy or something similar, but in a not so nice way. All 4 brothers get in his face and tell him to kick rocks or his ass is grass. He took off. Still not sure what that guy was hoping to accomplish with that little exchange.

Girlfriends son told me he didn't want me with his mom because I'm white.

Got into a roadrage incident with a cholo that called me a white bitch.(whipped his ass in front of his friends lol)

Black co worker told me she doesn't like to hear white people use the word ghetto.(first we can't use N-bombs igga style, now we can't use ghetto? Not fair.)

Honestly I'm surprised people are as prejudice as they are, and makes me happy that everywhere I've lived has been heavily mixed communities and am happy that i was raised to judge peoples character. Shit i never even heard any of my grandparents drop any N Bombs(great grandparents did though). It seems weird to be scared of someone just because of their skin color. Really I'm more shocked by many poster's obvious prejudices on this site than i am by anything I've experienced first hand. Scary thing is a lot of people on here don't even realize how racist they really are.
I've had a friend get curb stomped for the color of his skin. when you live in that kind of environment you learn to be wary. Thats more scary to me than a message board. Maybe you have just never lived in a bad enough neighborhood.

When I was in high school a bunch of skinheads hospitalized a black kid at a party. The black kid was egging them on though. I wasn't there but they did end up stabbing him with a screwdriver. Seems pretty racist.

When I was in high school a bunch of skinheads hospitalized a black kid at a party. The black kid was egging them on though. I wasn't there but they did end up stabbing him with a screwdriver. Seems pretty racist.

oh shit, is that movie from the 90s that had Russell Crowe on it? that was so gay

After a BJJ session we where walking to the car, and 3 muslim girls screamed at my female friend and called her whore for being Swedish.

My friend got turned down for a job even though he was the most qualified, reason was he was white.
They wanted to hire a minority /refugee.

Omg did they tell her that, or did you just assume it?

Calling the police because I ain't getting in the middle of that.

I saw a video showing a pretty neat technique for breaking up a one sided fight between two people. Essentially hooking an arm and walking around the back of the offender. I always thought you could try to tear their pants off. Just get them naked. Some people fight better naked though.

River Phonenix tried this and then he died.

I've had a friend get curb stomped for the color of his skin. when you live in that kind of environment you learn to be wary. Thats more scary to me than a message board. Maybe you have just never lived in a bad enough neighborhood.

Lol, this is what I'm talking about. Where the hell do you live that you have to avoid certian people just because of their color?

I've been exposed to enough cultures and have beem exposed to enough North America violence to know when to stay and when to go, regardless of the color of people involved.

I don't automatically assume im in danger just because im in a predominantly black, or predominantly Hispanic neighborhood(right now i live in a major texas city that's pretty even blend of black/white/Hispanic, neighborhood i reside is majority black) that's just nonsense that closed minded and inexperienced people assume.

Lowest place i ever hung my hat was in Iraq, is that rough enough for you?

Lol, this is what I'm talking about. Where the hell do you live that you have to avoid certian people just because of their color?

I've been exposed to enough cultures and have beem exposed to enough North America violence to know when to stay and when to go, regardless of the color of people involved.

I don't automatically assume im in danger just because im in a predominantly black, or predominantly Hispanic neighborhood(right now i live in a major texas city that's pretty even blend of black/white/Hispanic, neighborhood i reside is majority black) that's just nonsense that closed minded and inexperienced people assume.

Lowest place i ever hung my hat was in Iraq, is that rough enough for you?
Ive lived in east san antonio and the out skirts of boston. Both have places that are known to have people die there every night and not to go into if you are the wrong color. Everybody knows someone who got murdered and someone who got shot, and they are experienced.

Once at a mall, I saw a small guy around 16 call an enormous Indian guy in a white robe and turban a "sand :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:". The Indian guy grabbed the kid and stuck his head into a planter, burying it under the dirt completely up to his neck. The police came and refused to press any charges, and told the kid he deserved it. It was great.

Only from black people

honestly, in a few years, Asians won't be considered POCs.
I dont look at asians as as being people of colour,

Also instead of grouping there should be the sliding toaster scale starting with white bread and moving up, much easier

I remember I was pretty amazed when I heard about the brutal murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom, especially the fact that the media didn't kick up much fuss about it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Maybe nationwide it didn't kick up a storm, but here locally, there is still a good amount of talk.

I remember going to NY (my second visit) with my then gf to stay with her family for Xmas. Anywho, I figure with all the diversity and shit up there, that i wouldn't really see/hear much racism. Pretty much as soon as we get on a toll road and are in a line, i see and hear this guy blare his horn and just basically yell out n*****. I look out the window and he looks like a school teacher. Just another Thursday night i guess

Back