Have you ever seen a truly shocking display of racism?

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Dont know what made me think of this but a memory just popped in my mind from back in middle school. I grew up in southern Indiana, so of course a significant portion of the school was your typcical hick/farmer/redneck "get er done" type. There was only one kid that everyone agreed was truly racist though. Dude was a big as fuck farmboy and really took the lifestyle to the next level.

Well at that time we had one black guy in our whole class. At one point in the locker area they crossed paths and the hick provoked him, he either called him a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: or spit on him. Black dude stood his ground and hick threw the first punch. Hick got the better of the exchange and the victim ended up on his hands and knees. Hick boy proceeded to kick him, repeatedly, with steel toed boots, for what seemed to be a solid two full minutes while constantly yelling "get up :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:."

it may be the most violent and cruel thing I have ever witnessed in person.

Not really shocking but when I was in England years ago on holiday I refused to buy this "big issue" magazine some homeless guy was trying to sell to me around a street corner and he stalked me for 2 blocks and called me a dirty Paki over and over again really loud. It was more embarrassing than anything.

I'm fucking Mexican.

Not really shocking but when I was in England years ago on holiday I refused to buy this "big issue" magazine some homeless guy was trying to sell to me around a street corner and he stalked me for 2 blocks and called me a dirty Paki over and over again really loud. It was more embarrassing than anything.

I'm fucking Mexican.
Almost the same thing

I'm fucking Mexican.

Honestly, you deserved it for vacationing in England.

I drove through a sundown town in Alabama once. It was absolutely crazy to me that they still existed in this day and age. The sign at the town limits was not nice at all. I consider that a pretty shocking display of racism.

Dont know what made me think of this but a memory just popped in my mind from back in middle school. I grew up in southern Indiana, so of course a significant portion of the school was your typcical hick/farmer/redneck "get er done" type. There was only one kid that everyone agreed was truly racist though. Dude was a big as fuck farmboy and really took the lifestyle to the next level.

Well at that time we had one black guy in our whole class. At one point in the locker area they crossed paths and the hick provoked him, he either called him a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: or spit on him. Black dude stood his ground and hick threw the first punch. Hick got the better of the exchange and the victim ended up on his hands and knees. Hick boy proceeded to kick him, repeatedly, with steel toed boots, for what seemed to be a solid two full minutes while constantly yelling "get up :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:."

I am curious, what ever happened to the bully? Prison, or Fentanyl overdose? What ever happened to the black kid? How many years ago was it? Today something like that would be major. I once saw something similar to that in Lansing, Michigan one guy was holding the black kid and the other kid was punching him. I did not know either of the three parties, but I wondered how they all turned out. It happened around 1987.

Everyday that white people continue to live in non european countries that their ancestors stole by means of force and deceit.

My principal in HS was fired for implementing racist ideology into our school. Had a Gestapo-esque crew running around to stop "Gang Violence" because two black kids got into a fight lol

Well my uncle did refer to Martin Luther King Jr. Day as :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: day.

But he does live in the Apalachian Mountains of Kentucky, and that is actually fairly mild for my family. So I would not call it shocking.

The picture of my Great grandfather and his brother in Klan robes was pretty shocking when I was a teen though.

Lies. Racism doesn't exist anymore. Everyone knows minorities are just lazy and that's the reason for anything bad in the world.

Lies. Racism doesn't exist anymore. Everyone knows minorities are just lazy and that's the reason for anything bad in the world.
as off as those people are, people on the left tend to only acknowledge racism if it stems from white people.

I am curious, what ever happened to the bully? Prison, or Fentanyl overdose? What ever happened to the black kid? How many years ago was it? Today something like that would be major. I once saw something similar to that in Lansing, Michigan one guy was holding the black kid and the other kid was punching him. I did not know either of the three parties, but I wondered how they all turned out. It happened around 1987.
I think the Hick might have been forced to switch schools. I don't remember ever seeing him in the years after that in highschooI. just looked him on FB and he is in the army and appears to still be as country as ever.

Black kid was fairly uneventful until highschool where he was suspended for sexually assaulting a girl during gym class by pulling down her shorts in front of everyone.

In public school for 3rd and 4th grade i was put in ESL (english as a second language)

Only i was the top student in my class.

and i spoke fluent English

and i tutored the new Nigerian in English

also, the teacher never taught english??? he was preaching about Christ, da fuq was this?

in NY public school in the 80s?

I have a friend who is a card-carrying member of the KKK. Saw him beat up 3 black guys while dropping N bombs. They did pull a gun on him though, so it wasn't completely racially motivated.

He's a good guy but he's not all there. A little slow.

This was in the mid 80's...
Back (way the fuck back) when I was 22 I was dating a cute black girl from work. My (mostly white) friends didn't have any issues with her when I introduced her. Everyone was pretty cool with her.

Couple of weeks later she and I went to a block party in her neighborhood. The reactions there were just a bit different. I got side glances all afternoon, mutterings etc...At one point one dude came over to us and said to my girl; "What the fuck are you doing with this white boy". We left right after that, and the relationship didn't last much longer.

Back (way the fuck back) when I was 22 I was dating a cute black girl from work. My (mostly white) friends didn't have any issues with her when I introduced her. Everyone was pretty cool with her.

Couple of weeks later she and I went to a block party in her neighborhood. The reactions there were just a bit different. I got side glances all afternoon, mutterings etc...At one point one dude came over to us and said to my girl; "What the fuck are you doing with this white boy". We left right after that, and the relationship didn't last much longer.
I too have dipped my whick in chocolate. The brothers don't appreciate it haha

I hang out with this sexy black chick all the time. I've been getting dirty looks from black dudes for a decade. She's a yellow bone so that makes it even worse.

Back