Have you ever seen a truly shocking display of racism?

The blatant white arrogance and entitlement is why the world is angry with you
That's ok. I feel good knowing that they have a medium to express their anger because of the cultural and technological advancements that my people have afforded them.

You're welcome.

That's weird. I've been all over Canada and rarely see racism. I experienced it at the hands of some Asians and East Indians in the Vancouver area regularly, but I'm white.

Where have you lived? I've lived from all over.

I have spent a lot of time, and had extended stays in small towns in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and BC, Lived long stretches in Winnipeg, Vancouver, and Victoria. I'm a very social individual who speaks to as many people from a full spectrum as one possibly could in face to face deep political and philosophical conversations are the rule not the exception. I move through small talk quickly and easily and have always had an interest in tracing the small beginnings that lead to our species being so consistently destructive towards one another.

One of the easiest ways to form warring groups is to draw lines starting from sensory cues, the most dominant being that of the visual. We see this in nature all the time, as animals have the ability to discriminate based even within their own species on visual cue's, we also have the added difficulty's associated with language barriers, throw in some matter/resource to squabble over, some space/geography, and the maintenance of memetic continuity over a timeline, and you have two people or groups spending their energy's on pulling in different directions, or annihilating each other. Humans will get past all of this nonsense eventually, it's becoming evident to many that we will slowly move towards evolving our higher brain functions that will allow us to act in a more, enlightened, logical cooperative way.

Anyway, yeah, plenty of racism. From a white guys stance, I have seen racism directed towards native Americans, Muslims, Indian's, Asians, and of coarse the racism goes both ways.

I have also grown up with a large amount of immigrants from all over the world that were very close to me, and have dated just about every kind of female from different races you can name, including three that could not introduce me to their families because I was white. And the topic came up often enough no matter if I dated black girls, aboriginal, Indian, Arab girls, or others. Racism is everywhere. It would all be pretty silly if it weren't for all the death.

Last edited:
The blatant white arrogance and entitlement is why the world is angry with you

History would serve you well to see that caucasians don't have a monopoly on racial conquest.

I have spent a lot of time, and had extended stays in small towns in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and BC, Lived long stretches in Winnipeg, Vancouver, and Victoria. I'm a very social individual who speaks to as many people from a full spectrum as one possibly could in face to face deep political and philosophical conversations are the rule not the exception. I move through small talk quickly and easily and have always had an interest in tracing the small beginnings that lead to our species being so consistently destructive towards one another.

One of the easiest ways to form warring groups is to draw lines starting from sensory cues, the most dominant being that of the visual. We see this in nature all the time, as animals have the ability to discriminate based even within their own species on visual cue's, we also have the added difficulty's associated with language barriers, throw in some matter/resource to squabble over, some space/geography, and the maintenance of memetic continuity over a timeline, and you have two people or groups spending their energy's on pulling in different directions, or annihilating each other. Humans will get past all of this nonsense eventually, it's becoming evident to many that we will slowly move towards evolving our higher brain functions that will allow us to act in a more, enlightened, logical cooperative way.

Anyway, yeah, plenty of racism. From a white guys stance, I have seen racism directed towards native Americans, Muslims, Indian's, Asians, and of coarse the racism goes both ways.

I have also grown up with immigrants from all over the world that were very close to me, and have dated just about every kind of female from different races you can name, including three that wcould not introduce me to their families because I was white. And the topic came up often enough no matter if I dated black girls, aboriginal, Indian, Arab girls, or others. Racism is everywhere.

I don't recognize the Canada you're describing at all and I've been all over and grown up in a diverse area with lots of minorities. Of course you can say "racism is everywhere" if you're including jokes and stereotypes. I don't care about that kind of racism because it's harmless and it will never go away. As white people badger each other over those kinds of micro aggressions, other ethnic groups are left unchecked in their prejudices.

Yes there is Racism towards natives all over, that's the only group I'd say suffers from harmful stereotypes cross Canada. But they don't perform well at all despite lots of resources, free schooling, and no taxes. People are sick of it and generally don't even blame natives for it, they blame the council of native affairs and how it treats aboriginals as babies who need government to prosper.

This is a very safe country for minorities, probably one of if not the best in the world and I resent the kind of propaganda you're sprewing. The whole "racism is everywhere" because you hear a native joke every once in a while. Outside of some incredibly wrong, rude comments, I've only experienced a minority attacked once in my life. And other than that the worst racism I've seen was directed at myself as a white guy in predominantly asian communities in the Vancouver area.

I've lived in BC, Alberta, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Nunavut. I've been to Ontario several times and work with many people from there.

I don't recognize the Canada you're describing at all and I've been all over and grown up in a diverse area with lots of minorities. Of course you can say "racism is everywhere" if you're including jokes and stereotypes. I don't care about that kind of racism because it's harmless and it will never go away. As white people badger each other over those kinds of micro aggressions, other ethnic groups are left unchecked in their prejudices.

Yes there is Racism towards natives all over, that's the only group I'd say suffers from harmful stereotypes cross Canada. But they don't perform well at all despite lots of resources, free schooling, and no taxes. People are sick of it and generally don't even blame natives for it, they blame the council of native affairs and how it treats aboriginals as babies who need government to prosper.

This is a very safe country for minorities, probably one of if not the best in the world and I resent the kind of propaganda you're sprewing. The whole "racism is everywhere" because you hear a native joke every once in a while. Outside of some incredibly wrong, rude comments, I've only experienced a minority attacked once in my life. And other than that the worst racism I've seen was directed at myself as a white guy in predominantly asian communities in the Vancouver area.

I've lived in BC, Alberta, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Nunavut. I've been to Ontario several times and work with many people from there.

So you have reduced my, and all those other peoples experiences to that I heard a few native jokes? And I was very clear in pointing out racism as a 'human' issue, and not a white one, yet you still try to make it about that pointedly. You start by saying that you don't recognize Canada being racist and in the same breath say racism is rampant against natives, but then thinly disguise yourself as an apologist because natives 'earned it, and here's why' explanation, then you go on to say you have experienced racism yourself when in a predominantly Asian community.

Canada may be one of the safest places on earth for immigrants, but it sure as hell doesn't mean they don't experience racism in all of its forms. You said it yourself, it happens.

You say I am a propagandist? For who, and what reason? I am merely sharing my experience, perspective and understanding, no need to make me out to be the enemy. It is a complex and contentious subject, that requires us to have a respectful dialogue if we are to reach new understandings and bridge the divides.

Do you want to have a conversation and share insight's, or should we just move on to ad hominum attacks?

Last edited:
You do know Asians hate OTHER Asians teaching English?

You could be Asian with a PHD in English and Asians in Asia land would still rather hire a drugging looking white guy, as long as he's white, it's alright.

why? cuz they can parade around the white guy in parent teacher night, "oh yea that white guy(gwei lo, gaijin), yea we got a white guy to teach our kids English"

This is a case where whiteness is celebrated, what's wrong with that?

You want to learn English, you get a white guy, you want Chinese food, a frenchie better not be in the kitchen.
The Filipinos I worked with use to call the Koreans gooks and the Chinese Ching Chongs, I liked the Filipinos even though they most probaly talked shit about me in there own language to my face

You do know Asians hate OTHER Asians teaching English?

You could be Asian with a PHD in English and Asians in Asia land would still rather hire a drugging looking white guy, as long as he's white, it's alright.

why? cuz they can parade around the white guy in parent teacher night, "oh yea that white guy(gwei lo, gaijin), yea we got a white guy to teach our kids English"

This is a case where whiteness is celebrated, what's wrong with that?

You want to learn English, you get a white guy, you want Chinese food, a frenchie better not be in the kitchen.

Yeah I guess. I was never Ann English teacher.

I got jumped and robbed quite a few times because of my color. Does that count??? Probably not in the mainstream sense, since I'm white.

Tbf, I have seen racism towards many different races, and it all disgusts me.

The Filipinos I worked with use to call the Koreans gooks and the Chinese Ching Chongs, I liked the Filipinos even though they most probaly talked shit about me in there own language to my face

I worked in industrial automotive's here in Canada with 1100 others, and 50% were minority's and they all almost stuck to themselves. The most striking thing that I noticed was their work ethic and reliability compared to the white guys. It changed my perception dramatically on issues of immigration. I will most likely be starting a construction business up again in a couple of years, and I will probably staff it with immigrants. The multi-generational people here are spoiled to the point of being useless. I know that will get a few people triggered, but we are pretty soft over here in Canada, from riding on British and USA coat tales for so long, that and the historical and geographical good fortune coupled with coming out smelling like roses after WW2.

In before someone calls me a traitor to my kind and country.{<BJPeen}

Well technically we are members of a hate group, seeing how we are both members of the most feared anti dog society on the interwebs.

BTW, did you get the news letter on the upcoming protest to be held at dog shows that try to do cats shows as an opening act to the dogs? Fuck that shit, cats get top billing.

Hey what are you doing next weekend? Do you want to get liquored up and throw arsenic meatballs over dog fences?

#GetYourFilthyPawsOffOurPussy

Inter-species snuggling will be the fall of all.
dog_cat_huggers.jpg

dog-hugging-cat.jpg

1346779492_8.jpg

admin-pictures-10-cats-dogs-hugs.jpg

19-dog-cat-hug.w529.h529.2x.jpg

cat-attacks-dog.gif

I saw a clean looking, sober First Nations person get told he wasn't allowed to buy alcohol and asked to leave a beer store. No idea why. He looked upset and then just looked at me and shurgged and left. I asked "do you know that guy or something?" to the lady after he left and she said no

I shouldn't have shopped there but I wasn't thinking at the time

I worked on cruise ships with many Filipinos, and this is true. I work now at a very diverse tech company, and this is true. It is the way it is, and those who say it isn't... I laugh at.

Everyday that white people continue to live in non european countries that their ancestors stole by means of force and deceit.
Because the people that lost that land never gained dominion over it using force and deceit in the past???

I worked in industrial automotive's here in Canada with 1100 others, and 50% were minority's and they all almost stuck to themselves. The most striking thing that I noticed was their work ethic and reliability compared to the white guys. It changed my perception dramatically on issues of immigration. I will most likely be starting a construction business up again in a couple of years, and I will probably staff it with immigrants. The multi-generational people here are spoiled to the point of being useless. I know that will get a few people triggered, but we are pretty soft over here in Canada, from riding on British and USA coat tales for so long, that and the historical and geographical good fortune coupled with coming out smelling like roses after WW2.

In before someone calls me a traitor to my kind and country.{<BJPeen}

Are you hiring. I promise I'll behave.

No offense, but this sounds made up. Most racism I have witnessed has been against caucasians.

lol is this a serious post? is it really that outrageous that in a small town in southern indiana there happened to be one really racist dude that put a beating on the sole black kid?

unfortunately, even tho i am asian myself, i can't talk about asians or i'll get another dub!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back