Have you ever seen a truly shocking display of racism?

I've been called a honky and a peckerwood before.
That's enough for me.
Bring on Sharia Law.

After a BJJ session we where walking to the car, and 3 muslim girls screamed at my female friend and called her whore for being Swedish.

My friend got turned down for a job even though he was the most qualified, reason was he was white.
They wanted to hire a minority /refugee.

Sounds legit.

Racism ? Sure.

One time I asked this hot white chick for her number. She said no.
Her husband wasn't too nice to me either.

Once at a mall, I saw a small guy around 16 call an enormous Indian guy in a white robe and turban a "sand :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:". The Indian guy grabbed the kid and stuck his head into a planter, burying it under the dirt completely up to his neck. The police came and refused to press any charges, and told the kid he deserved it. It was great.

What makes it even funnier that the Indian was a probably a Sikh Priest (can tell from getup).

What makes it even funnier that the Indian was a probably a Sikh Priest (can tell from getup).
I think I was told before that is what he was. He was probably 6 foot 6, at least 280-300 pounds, really big black full beard, and the white robe and turban.

I have a friend who is a card-carrying member of the KKK. Saw him beat up 3 black guys while dropping N bombs. They did pull a gun on him though, so it wasn't completely racially motivated.

He's a good guy but he's not all there. A little slow.
Didn't happen

Omg did they tell her that, or did you just assume it?

Well the BJJ school is located in a muslim heavy populated area.
The 3 girls where wearing hjihabs and yes they called her "Swede whore" cant translate it.
She (the girl) was visiting from another city, 15 years old.

I have spent a lot of time, and had extended stays in small towns in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and BC, Lived long stretches in Winnipeg, Vancouver, and Victoria. I'm a very social individual who speaks to as many people from a full spectrum as one possibly could in face to face deep political and philosophical conversations are the rule not the exception. I move through small talk quickly and easily and have always had an interest in tracing the small beginnings that lead to our species being so consistently destructive towards one another.

One of the easiest ways to form warring groups is to draw lines starting from sensory cues, the most dominant being that of the visual. We see this in nature all the time, as animals have the ability to discriminate based even within their own species on visual cue's, we also have the added difficulty's associated with language barriers, throw in some matter/resource to squabble over, some space/geography, and the maintenance of memetic continuity over a timeline, and you have two people or groups spending their energy's on pulling in different directions, or annihilating each other. Humans will get past all of this nonsense eventually, it's becoming evident to many that we will slowly move towards evolving our higher brain functions that will allow us to act in a more, enlightened, logical cooperative way.

Anyway, yeah, plenty of racism. From a white guys stance, I have seen racism directed towards native Americans, Muslims, Indian's, Asians, and of coarse the racism goes both ways.

I have also grown up with a large amount of immigrants from all over the world that were very close to me, and have dated just about every kind of female from different races you can name, including three that could not introduce me to their families because I was white. And the topic came up often enough no matter if I dated black girls, aboriginal, Indian, Arab girls, or others. Racism is everywhere. It would all be pretty silly if it weren't for all the death.
Didn't read past that.
You should be ashamed.

Not really, during middle school I was one of the only white kids at my school (97% Hispanic), they called me gringo and shit like that but it was never really anything bad. Moved to a small town a few years later that was mostly white and I heard a few of my classmates talk shit about black people quite a bit but the few black kids at our school never really got fucked with as far as I knew.

I think I was told before that is what he was. He was probably 6 foot 6, at least 280-300 pounds, really big black full beard, and the white robe and turban.

Blue or white turban ?

Those guys, man, they lose their shit most impressively. Calm as an Easter Island monolith otherwise. But MAXIMUM overrustle when triggered.
Good people, from a different time.

The past two days, since Gavin Tucker won on Sunday I have had to deal with a few bigots, one on here.

Dont drink the Kool aid, Canadians are as douchey and prejudice as everyone else.

I've heard words and shit like that, but have never seen racial violence. Guys always talk a big racist game but then treat people like everyone else when they're face to face. That's really all I've seen.

I have, but it could be that it was just a inappropriate reaction to a spontaneous situation. Sometimes people will resort to that even though they are not 'racist.' Basically I was driving. Van next to me (Hispanic family) tried to change to my lane while I'm in her blind spot. I honked, looked at her. She is yelling at me, I yell back. She does the asian slanted eyes with her finger (yes, I'm Asian) and starts yelling racist terminology. Keep in mind she has kids and looks like her father in the van. Luckily my wife difused me and I didn't follow her into the gas station. First of all it would be dumb to get into a fight and secondly it was a women, old man and 2 kids. It's not like I could do anything anyways. Road rage is never worth it.

Back