Have you ever seen a truly shocking display of racism?

My best friend growing up was Korean. In an earlier post I mentioned we lived in a black neighborhood. But they called him egg roll for years. One day he gets in a fight with a big black dude named Damien. That night Damien and his friends stole all the garbage from a Chinese take out place and dropped it on my boys lawn.

My best friend growing up was Korean. In an earlier post I mentioned we lived in a black neighborhood. But they called him egg roll for years. One day he gets in a fight with a big black dude named Damien. That night Damien and his friends stole all the garbage from a Chinese take out place and dropped it on my boys lawn.
^ ^ ^ I'm trying not to laugh but that's pretty good racist revenge :D

Your buddy should've covered his house in chicken bones and watermelon.

^ ^ ^ I'm trying not to laugh but that's pretty good racist revenge :D

Your buddy should've covered his house in chicken bones and watermelon.
As his friend I did laugh at some stuff because he had amazing comebacks. But in black neighborhoods they give Asians hell. Especially in Chinese take outs and Dollar stores. It's why I fucking despise BLM and liberal supporters.

I've heard words and shit like that, but have never seen racial violence. Guys always talk a big racist game but then treat people like everyone else when they're face to face. That's really all I've seen.
Yep. I'm kind of curious about how the white supremacists, sorry white nationalists (like there's a ducking difference) on sherdog carry on day to day. I mean, they have to at some time interact with black people. Do they come right out and say, "disclaimer: I'm a racist piece of shit," or donthey tuck their tails like bitches?

Blue or white turban ?

Those guys, man, they lose their shit most impressively. Calm as an Easter Island monolith otherwise. But MAXIMUM overrustle when triggered.
Good people, from a different time.

I believe it was white, I could be wrong, I am positive the robe was white though. You are exactly right, I had seen that guy around for a long time before that, and he was always very friendly and a good customer. Massive, seemingly calm guy. Nice guy also, because after it was over and the police left, he was apologizing to us employees for the chaos. I told him thanks but not necessary, that what he did was well deserved by that punk, and I was sorry he had to encounter an idiot such as that. That kid is lucky all the guy did was bury his head in the planter dirt, the Indian guy looked like Travis Browne plus at least 50 pounds and a little more height!

sometimes I think I'm oblivious to racism. I know when I first met my wifes grandparents (she's white and I'm brown), we ended cutting the meet and greet short. we left and her and her parents were upset at what they we're saying to me. honestly don't recall anything racist being said but like I said I just don't notice these things directed at me.

Eh being black i've had a few super racist encounters. Most of my friends are white or other racist.

When i was out with my GF this one guy said to my girlfriend at the time that its impolite to bring a "n-word" to a place like that. Now my response was pretty funny, but made this guy furious lol.
i did run into a racist mexican, which stunned the hell out of me.

Been called the N word more times then I can remember. Got in over 11-15 fights because of it as a kid. Well some of it wasn't really fights some of it was just me punching someone in the face and that's the extent of the fight.

Being Dominican but looking black this doesn't surprise me. When I would talk to Mexicans in spanish they felt like I was one of them and had no issues putting down blacks. The fuck up part is my only family has said some racist shit. Not to me but about blacks in general and I'm just like WTF!.

Been called the N word more times then I can remember. Got in over 11-15 fights because of it as a kid. Well some of it wasn't really fights some of it was just me punching someone in the face and that's the extent of the fight.

yeah this, i got into a 2 on 1 fight in school because to kids called me that. Didn't end well for them, i got sent home that day an so did they. my dad pretty much let me watch tv and play video games, best part is...my parents are white soo

oh shit I just remembered, when I first met my friends wife. knew the guy while I was stationed overseas, we became really good friends. I was asked to be his best man and before the whole wedding we were going to go out to vegas. I was staying at his place for 2 days and then we'd be off, on the ride to his house from the airport his fiancé started saying some really racist shit towards Mexicans. I called her out and the ride there was awkward.

last 2 days after the vegas trip we actually got along pretty decently. haven't talked to that dude in over a year, kids really change people.

Being born in Texas and then moing to Iowa when I was 11 then going back down south when I was 16 - 19 to work as a shrimper then moving back to Iowa I can say there does seem to be more racist fucks up north.

My friend got turned down for a job even though he was the most qualified, reason was he was white.
They wanted to hire a minority /refugee.

Jesus if I had a nickel....don't even get me started....

I used to work a p/t security job on MLK in the hood. I once had a young brother approach me and ask "who you is?" What I told him I didn't understand the question, he rephrased it with "who is you?"

Being Dominican but looking black this doesn't surprise me. When I would talk to Mexicans in spanish they felt like I was one of them and had no issues putting down blacks. The fuck up part is my only family has said some racist shit. Not to me but about blacks in general and I'm just like WTF!.
that would lead me to believe it is a cultural issue and not a racial one. I know dominicans and blacks who don't like each other, because dominicans don't consider themselves black from what I've experienced. it really pisses afro americans off. I even had this little half dominican half black girl who lived with my family get mad when people would think she was black and say " I'm cafe."

shouldnt stun you as the gang wars are pretty prevalent. blacks jump latinos where i live and that makes latinos feel about blacks the way the blacks feel about white people. I can understand it. its not racial though most of the time, most mexicans are fine with black hispanics.

It's incredible how I have heard this story (only on the internet) of some white kid and his friends always getting beat up by black kids for no reason (literally no other reason ever, they werent assholes, they werent sore losers, they werent talking shit etc etc) until ONE DAY they fight back, GET HARD and then all of a sudden they all have mad respect for each other and get along and become friends.

So your evidence is your anecdotal story. Cool. Well since thats where we are, I'll share mine.

I grew up in Milwaukee, outside of the south it's one of the worst places to be a black person. The inner city is literally a shithole. It is one of the most racist and segregated cities you could ever hope to see. (This is a confirmed fact, google it) I went to our public schools and grew up in the inner city.

Yet almost all I ever saw was white people fucking with black people whenever they knew they could get away with it, and rich kids from the burbs talking shit about brown and black people and running away. I never once saw a white person get their ass kicked just for being white. Sure if a fight started over a game or a girl then the slurs came out from both sides. Most black people wouldn't fuck with white people like that because they knew if they were caught messing with a white person theyd be up shits creek. Most got along just fine, some just didnt want anything to do with them.

Most outward blatant no holds barred racism I've seen is between Mexicans and Blacks, Mexicans and Puerto Ricans and Asians vs Everyone.

The whole "it happens way more the other way around" is just bullshit. White people in the south alone have made a living off of hunting black people. Then take into account cities like Milwaukee, the hicktowns everywhere and the way racist white people have been able to operate with impunity up until about the late 80's... psshhh you've got to be fucking kidding me here buddeh. I'm not white or black but I can call a spade a spade.

When it comes to people being materially & physically harmed for the color of their skin, black people are far worse off and more deeply, frequently and profoudly harmed than white people. It isn't even close. Get real man.

im not white, neither were most of my friends that got beat up

none of us "talked shit" , "Were sore losers", or "Assholes" to the gang bangers (bloods) that beat us up

there goes your presumptive nonsense about my situation

Yep. Guy I work with uses the word wetbacks like it's nothing

Honestly, you deserved it for vacationing in England.

If there actually are many delusional individuals there, I wouldn't be surprised.

Many of them (and many users on Sherdog) think that the Premier League is actually powerful.

Manchester United is the only club that ever won the World Cup. Furthermore, Manchester United only have one World Cup title.

The fans of Tottenham Hotspur want to do well in the Premier League so that they can enter the World Cup (which starts with entering the UEFA Champions League).

Then, after Tottenham Hotspur enter the UEFA Champions League, all of the fans want them to throw all of the matches to the garbage because they want to concentrate on the Premier League.

The fans say that they want Tottenham Hotspur to concentrate on the Premier League so that they can enter the UEFA Champions League WHICH IS THE EXACT SAME COMPETITION THAT THEY WERE JUST IN.

Back