Haters can hate but I still think Conor did better in Boxing then Floyd would ever do in MMA.

Conor would only via win via panic wrestling.

All Conor fans can do at this point is to use what ifs and buts regarding this matchup in MMA.

Floyd doesn't need Conor or UFC, UFC and Conor needs Floyd.

Floyd made Conor. Without all the money Conor made he wouldn't have fans lol.

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

"win win"

"conor did better than expected"

Conor and his team and fans thought he was going to KO floyd in the first round. LOL.

That's pretty obvious but to be fair we'd need to see how Conor does when Floyd isn't carrying him.

That is probably because transitioning from MMA to boxing is far less complicated than transitioning from boxing to MMA.

No shit?

At the beginning of the press tour when he got his first taste of an insane Irishman screaming in his face, I believe Floyd was intimidated. It's hard not to be at a very basic primitive level. But at some point he probably realized that it was strictly a boxing match and that he was easily going to whip Conor's ass.

But if it was a real fight or an MMA fight, you better believe Floyd would've been shitting his pants.

Delusional Conor fan boys still can’t grasp the fact that Floyd purposely went easy and tried to make him look as good as possible. The fight could’ve looked way different and ended much sooner if Floyd wanted.

Well of course. Conor's more well rounded and boxing is part of mma, striking..

Floyd is clueless when it comes to bjj, wrestling, MT..

Delusional Conor fan boys still can’t grasp the fact that Floyd purposely went easy and tried to make him look as good as possible. The fight could’ve looked way different and ended much sooner if Floyd wanted.

Yeah a lot seem to not know thats not how Floyd normally fights or are blinded by Conor. Very frustrating to read some responses regarding that fight.

No shit?

At the beginning of the press tour when he got his first taste of an insane Irishman screaming in his face, I believe Floyd was intimidated. It's hard not to be at a very basic primitive level. But at some point he probably realized that it was strictly a boxing match and that he was easily going to whip Conor's ass.

But if it was a real fight or an MMA fight, you better believe Floyd would've been shitting his pants.

'real fights' are usually boxing matches and the best puncher wins.

Two lumbering fat fucks falling over each other and rolling about the ground is not grappling,no matter how many bjj guys try and pretend it is.

Hence why Floyd would never fight anyone under MMA rules. I think Conor did pretty damn good in his first pro boxing debut against the p4p boxing goat. Even if Floyd carried him a bit. (Which who knows, I think Floyd knew Conor would lose steam after 4 or 5 rounds, could have possibly finished Conor earlier)

I would be interested just to see Floyd at 10th planet just rolling for fun. See how well he could grapple. Even if it's just for fun. He is an amazing athlete and I imagine him picking it up fast even at his age.

That came out of nowhere lol

But of course

No doubt
But that doesn't chnge the fact that Conor has more boxing skills than Floyd does BJJ, Muay Thai, wrestling, etc

No shit?

LOL WTF!!! At a very basic primitive level, Conor shouldn't have popped a tiny boner and let Floyd laugh at it...

Conor did alot better than i expected.

Id like to see him fight someone whos not 50 and 0 and a goat candidate.

The way people talk about that fight is funny to me. Floyd is a very cerebral fighter, not a guy who goes all out from the first round.

Thats why hes fuckin 50 and 0, he studies you for the first few rounds and him and his team adjust to the fight and find a way to win, every time.

I dont think Floyd was banking on Conor being so pathetic cardio wise to just throw rounds away. Conor when hes fresh is really dangerous and has great hands and power, on another level from any mma fighter thus far. Hence why hes so popular.

Too bad he doesnt have the heart. Diaz and Floyd fights showed he is lacking bigtime in cardio and heart
Man , Floyd was a semi retired boxer with pillow fists who was 20 pounds smaller and barely trained. I get the point, but any real pro boxer would not come out and take 3 rounds off , they would knock him out. Conors technique was bad, he looked amateur and would be hard pressed to win a round against any legitimate boxer

...so we got another retarded irish child... wake up boy, floyd will never touch mma...

Man , Floyd was a semi retired boxer with pillow fists who was 20 pounds smaller and barely trained. I get the point, but any real pro boxer would not come out and take 3 rounds off , they would knock him out. Conors technique was bad, he looked amateur and would be hard pressed to win a round against any legitimate boxer
Dude this isnt a good look for you man.

This is from someone who isnt a fan of Conor or Floyd, you just come across as a hater and its not really worth my time to converse with someone who isnt rational.

It would take a very agressive powerful fighter to take Conor out in 3 rounds. Theres a handful of boxers that could do it, not "any pro boxer". Floyd didnt know Conor folds like a lawn chair during adversity or after 10 minutes of fighting. I dont think hes had a early finish in 10 plus years.

Longer than you have been a fight fan likely

No doubt
But that doesn't chnge the fact that Conor has more boxing skills than Floyd does BJJ, Muay Thai, wrestling, etc

A mixed martial artist has more skills in the various forms of MMA than a pure boxer? Impossible!

The delusion in this thread is fucking hillarious but I bet it's all the same goofball that said Conor ko round 1

Back