Hate how girls start showing you attention when you’re in a relationship

I'd wager it's not even that half the time. Most men just don't have a good handle on how women communicate. Aside from being poor at decoding courtship signals we're pitiful when it comes to more subtle distinctions such as harmless flirting vs flirting with intent.

How women communicate is like another language entirely. One that most of us never bother getting proficient in. We just sort of blunder our way through things.

It's batshit insane that men and women are supposed to live together just because they like banging. It is really crazy how fucking hard it is to communicate with women.

And they do the exact same shit every time. Well I said this but my tone or facial expression should have told you I really meant this. Like what in the actual fuck?

If you used that logic in any other scenario people would say you were REALLY childish. It makes sense when they're like nineteen, but freaking thirty year old women STILL act this way. I just had a conversation with a girl around that age, and she was bitching that after five years of dating her man "still doesn't get it" Jesus Christ maybe that means it's time to stop communicating like a toddler.

Women can't sniff out that you're in a relationship. What happens is, you're more confident socially. You're no longer out with a look and mannerisms that scream "I'm trying to get pussy". You finally have the attitude that women are attracted to.

Online validation is phony as hell.
Don't get wrapped up in that shit thinking some girl likes you if she sends a request.
She's trying to stroke her ego.

It's batshit insane that men and women are supposed to live together just because they like banging. It is really crazy how fucking hard it is to communicate with women.

And they do the exact same shit every time. Well I said this but my tone or facial expression should have told you I really meant this. Like what in the actual fuck?

If you used that logic in any other scenario people would say you were REALLY childish. It makes sense when they're like nineteen, but freaking thirty year old women STILL act this way. I just had a conversation with a girl around that age, and she was bitching that after five years of dating her man "still doesn't get it" Jesus Christ maybe that means it's time to stop communicating like a toddler.
They can't really control it. They're evolutionary traits. The best men don't just come back to the cave carrying an animal carcass on their shoulders. They're also good communicators. A socially intelligent man not only makes a better mate and father but they're also able to influence other people to accomplish greater things.

I find I get a lot more attention from women these days. Perhaps I have aged like a fine wine. Im in my early 30s now with a full head of hair, im thin and look young for my age. Most guys my age look like shit.

Thinly veiled - "Look guys - I finally got a girl friend" thread.

Women are like the bank. If you need them, they won't be there for you. If you don't, they can't give you enough.

And banks are the bane of civilization

Lol all I have is one of the tiny umbrellas, but yeah I understand not wanting to give her any ideas.

I actually love getting my hair wet. It gets curly and big, I look like a wild lion bruh. It's a good look. You should try it sometime.
I'd wager it's not even that half the time. Most men just don't have a good handle on how women communicate. Aside from being poor at decoding courtship signals we're pitiful when it comes to more subtle distinctions such as harmless flirting vs flirting with intent.

How women communicate is like another language entirely. One that most of us never bother getting proficient in. We just sort of blunder our way through things.

I think it goes both ways.
It's true that a lot of guys don't get girls and how they communicate, but girls don't try to meet the guy in the middle either. They just stand on their pillar and want the guy to come to them--figure out the clues they drop so that he can "get on her level"....instead of just communicating in a clear way that he would understand.
The clues and language is not at all always clear, even to other women.
There are definitely times where guys misread signals, but there also times where girls intentionally throw out signals, even when they aren't actually into the guy.

They can't really control it. They're evolutionary traits. The best men don't just come back to the cave carrying an animal carcass on their shoulders. They're also good communicators. A socially intelligent man not only makes a better mate and father but they're also able to influence other people to accomplish greater things.

Yeah but the thing is women are not good communicators, generally speaking. It is weird that our culture has hyped them that way for so long that everyone just goes along with it.

MEN are generally the ones that are good communicators. When I have a conversation with a guy, generally we both say what we mean and everyone is on the same page.

With women they they just go off what they feel. So every time their mood changes their opinions do too. That's not adult behavior. I have a friend with a six year old that acts like that, and the parents are already tired of it. Yet it's somehow ok when a thirty year old does it.

But you really hit the nail on the head, as that IS their natural reaction. But as a society we generally frown on adults using that logic. We have all kinds of impulses and urges that are natural, but not compatible with ordered society.

It's just funny talking to girls and listening to them bitch that EVERY GUY they date just doesn't get it. If you dated ten people in a row and couldn't communicate with them, well you're shitty at picking partners or at communicating.

Yet every girl I've ever spoken to about relationships, regardless of age, seems to think everyone should communicate like we're in junior high forever.

lmao how did i miss this.

it's true. so many times i've just been nice to a guy, the same as i am anybody else. and every time they think you're flirting/interested in them, start getting the feels. then they become that guy who thinks he's in the "friendzone", which i call the "ugh, not this guy again AGGGHHHH" zone lol.

it's not just the egomaniacs though. it's also the dudes with low self esteem you gotta watch out for. actually, you gotta watch out for all of them. they're all idiots. except for Kayla's Top 5 Hot Men.

Yeaaaaa, but i think there are girls that do some dumb shit/throw out mixed signals, and i can't blame the guys for thinking the way they think sometimes.
If a guy asks to buy you a drink, or asks to do something dateish with you (go to an aquarium, concert or something ) and you say 'yes', he's going to think you're in to him. Unless you guys have been real good friends for a while, why else is he asking you to do one on one stuff? Or paying for your stuff?
A lot of girls will accept the gifts and attention, and then when the dude tries to make a move, they're like "ew..wtf..we're just friends "
Lol i have a lot of female friends, and have had female roommates in university. Really opened my eyes to the female mind.

Don't get me wrong though. There are definitely guys that will have a 2 minute friendly conversation with a girl, and he's convinced she wants his dick because she didn't ignore him

Yeah but the thing is women are not good communicators, generally speaking. It is weird that our culture has hyped them that way for so long that everyone just goes along with it.

MEN are generally the ones that are good communicators. When I have a conversation with a guy, generally we both say what we mean and everyone is on the same page.

With women they they just go off what they feel. So every time their mood changes their opinions do too. That's not adult behavior. I have a friend with a six year old that acts like that, and the parents are already tired of it. Yet it's somehow ok when a thirty year old does it.

But you really hit the nail on the head, as that IS their natural reaction. But as a society we generally frown on adults using that logic. We have all kinds of impulses and urges that are natural, but not compatible with ordered society.

It's just funny talking to girls and listening to them bitch that EVERY GUY they date just doesn't get it. If you dated ten people in a row and couldn't communicate with them, well you're shitty at picking partners or at communicating.

Yet every girl I've ever spoken to about relationships, regardless of age, seems to think everyone should communicate like we're in junior high forever.
YEP.
Not trying to sound sexist at all, but women are generally shit at communicating.
I get in an argument with a girl and 7 minutes later I don't even know what we're arguing about anymore because she brought up some old shit from 6 months ago, or is throwing out some sort of hypothetical question on a semi-related topic. I never have these communication issues with dudes.
I say exactly what I want, and then they say what they want. We don't always agree, but we understand each other. There is no confusion about what the argument is.

Men and women communicate differently ,but one of these forms of communication is clearly flawed.
Anddd i think we all know which form thaat is, Becky.
{<hhh]

what is this M.A.D effect? and can you please point me in the direction of one bitch that can keep a secret,cause i don't know any.

Mutually Assured Destruction my brotha.

You both have a lot to lose if something gets out. Usually why married people cheat with other married people. You both are on the understanding that it's just cheating and not a real relationship.

I think it goes both ways.
It's true that a lot of guys don't get girls and how they communicate, but girls don't try to meet the guy in the middle either. They just stand on their pillar and want the guy to come to them--figure out the clues they drop so that he can "get on her level"....instead of just communicating in a clear way that he would understand.
The clues and language is not at all always clear, even to other women.
There are definitely times where guys misread signals, but there also times where girls intentionally throw out signals, even when they aren't actually into the guy.
If we're talking the context of courtship here unless a woman is being deliberately misleading for some ulterior motive I'd argue that it's almost impossible to mistake sincere attraction. That is provided you're able to decipher courtship signals and understand their context. These signals are more or less uniform and omnipresent across humanity including isolated groups. You can absolutely respond to them in a repellent manner that would revoke the initial invitation.

As far as the day to day interactions of committed relationships go, I have disagreements and misunderstandings with men all the time. Men that I've known for a significant amounts of time. Obviously even men have different temperaments and communication styles. It comes with the territory of being human.

Your response is case in point of why men are reputed to have poor communication skills. You seemingly and if so erroneously(albeit passively) asserted that all communication is verbal when the majority of it isn't. It isn't just factual either it is also contextual. For instance infants can't communicate with us in words that they're hungry, tired, or lonely but they use body language, facial expressions, and different cries(tones) to announce these different states.

If we're talking the context of courtship here unless a woman is being deliberately misleading for some ulterior motive I'd argue that it's almost impossible to mistake sincere attraction. Courtship signals are more or less uniform and omnipresent across humanity including isolated groups. You can absolutely respond to them in a repellent manner that would revoke the initial invitation.

As far as the day to day interactions of committed relationships go, I have disagreements and misunderstandings with men all the time. Men that I've known for a significant amounts of time. Obviously even men have different temperaments and communication styles. It comes with the territory of being human.

Your response is case in point of why men are reputed to have poor communication skills. You seemingly and if so erroneously asserted that all communication is verbal when the majority of it isn't. It isn't just factual either it is also contextual. For instance infants can't communicate with us in words that they're hungry, tired, or lonely but they use body language, facial expression, and different cries(tones) to announce these different states.

I mean obviously I know all of that. But you shouldn't communicate the same way at thirty that you did as a toddler.

The thing is women KNOW men don't think the way they do, and we don't play their mind games generally speaking. Every girl I've ever dated, and every girl I've ever talked to about dating has confirmed this is true.

Seems pretty asinine to me to spend your entire life trying to get men to communicate like women, with zero success. If you know guys don't pick up on passive aggressive junior high level communication, maybe learn to communicate like a grown adult then.

Or at the very least don't bitch when you've been told a hundred times I'm not micromanaging every single bit of communication with you. Because we're both adults.

I have no sympathy for the fact that's how they're naturally wired. The way men are naturally wired is idiotic too, but at least a lot of us grow out of it.

I mean obviously I know all of that. But you shouldn't communicate the same way at thirty that you did as a toddler.

The thing is women KNOW men don't think the way they do, and we don't play their mind games generally speaking. Every girl I've ever dated, and every girl I've ever talked to about dating has confirmed this is true.

Seems pretty asinine to me to spend your entire life trying to get men to communicate like women, with zero success. If you know guys don't pick up on passive aggressive junior high level communication, maybe learn to communicate like a grown adult then.

Or at the very least don't bitch when you've been told a hundred times I'm not micromanaging every single bit of communication with you. Because we're both adults.

I have no sympathy for the fact that's how they're naturally wired. The way men are naturally wired is idiotic too, but at least a lot of us grow out of it.
If you think about men largely communicate the same way they did as boys. Factually and overlooking a lot of the same subtleties that I mentioned. Funny how that works eh?

As far as mind games and passive aggressive behavior go they don't solely reside in the female domain. I'd say those are more personality flaws than anything. I also hope that you weren't implying earlier that only women were emotional or that men are emotionally static. That is quite an antiquated point of view.

I wouldn't say men have to communicate like women but if you understand how the communicate it would increase the likelihood of you being reproductively successful and socially/economically influential.

If you think about men largely communicate the same way they did as boys. Factually and overlooking a lot of the same subtleties that I mentioned. Funny how that works eh?

As far as mind games and passive aggressive behavior go they don't solely reside in the female domain. I'd say those are more personality flaws than anything. I also hope that you weren't implying earlier that only women were emotional or that men are emotionally static. That is quite an antiquated point of view.

I wouldn't say men have to communicate like women but if you understand how the communicate it would increase the likelihood of you being reproductively successful and socially/economically influential.
Actually men have to change how they communicate quite a bit as they age. Since typically speaking, men are not allowed to make mistakes and then blame their emotions. We're expected to learn to communicate like adults. Whereas you still see GROWN WOMEN breaking down crying or throwing tantrums in professional settings.

Women are just coddled too much. Guys want to fuck them or protect them. They arent forced to grow the way men are.

And I mean of course men can be passive aggressive too. But uf you're telling me you see that behavior out of men more than women.......

<DontBelieve1>

And yes I know playing into their childish drama gets you more pussy, but that's part of the problem. An entire generation of men are so pussywhipped they think they have to indulge this behavior to get laid. But the truth is a woman will TRY to walk all over you to test you. If you let her she's just going to lose all respect for you. They KNOW some of their behavior is bullshit. All a part of the mating dance.

Before you say it again, yes I know all people aren't exactly the same. Since we're clearly speaking in generalities I thought that would be assumed.

Women are just coddled too much.
Ah I see you're one of those bitter guys.

And yes I know playing into their childish drama gets you more pussy, but that's part of the problem. An entire generation of men are so pussywhipped they think they have to indulge this behavior to get laid.
I think it's actually the opposite. They appreciate men who are true to themselves and above pettiness. Being communicative doesn't mean taking bullshit. Being a better communicator allows you to better understand other people and better convey your own thoughts and emotions. I think people regardless of gender feel happier and more secure when they feel understood.

randomly adding me on Instagram,

Returning my looks in public instead of being creeped out.

They have no way of knowing I’m even with someone but they somehow know.

Where were you hoes when I was jerking off alone In bed?
It's not them, it's you. You're more confident with a bitch. Bitches can sense this.

Back