Hate how girls start showing you attention when you’re in a relationship

Females don't want to admit this about themselves, but this shit is true.
Guys can be dogs, and we don't need a reason to cheat. If you look good, we'll fuck. It's not an excuse,and doesn't make us any better, but that's what it is.
But girls, there is a thought process that goes into it.

I am currently having this situation myself.
My good friend has an attractive coworker. A while back he brought her out one night to hang out, and we hit it off. She had a bf at the time, so I made no moves, but me, her, my friend, and a few others were hanging out together on a regular basis. She eventually tells me she likes me, and I say the same, but she kept giving me the run around on actually making things happen. She'd flake out on meeting one on one, and just play these silly games.
I finally had enough, and we stopped hanging out for a few months (because she broke her leg) and i found a girlfriend in that time.

I hung out with this girl (in our old group) for the first time in a while last weekend, and this chick was all over my dick. I actually felt embarrassed for her. She tried to make out with me, and tried to make me jealous by saying 'well i guess i have to fuck some other guy tonight since you won't do it'.
It rained that night, and i was the only one who brought an umbrella....she thought i was going to give her mine....lol...It was sad seeing an attractive girl reduce herself to that level.

I'm not even salty about the whole thing anymore. But i have female friends, and i treat those female friends just like i treat any of my dude friends. Im not giving up my umbrella for my dude, and wont give it up for my dudette either.
I dont understand dudes who have girl friends. I dont have anything to talk about with a girl. And I'm not gonna pretend to be interested in what you want to talk about just to be near you. You ain't that important.

Ah I see you're one of those bitter guys.

I think it's actually the opposite. They appreciate men who are true to themselves and above pettiness. Being communicative doesn't mean taking bullshit. Being a better communicator allows you to better understand other people and better convey your own thoughts and emotions. I think people regardless of gender feel happier and more secure when they feel understood.
You telling me with a straight face I'm wrong? In both personal and professional situations, I've seen grown women either cry or throw a tantrum any time they're held accountable for anything. Do guys sometimes behave that way too? Sure. But they get fired. At least in every social situation I've ever been in, women are given leeway to act like children because feelings. You 100% cannot get away with that as a guy unless you're rich.

I'm a big believer in communication too. But when they flat out lie to your face and expect you to "just know" what they really meant.... that's the behavior of a child. And it's not limited to girls you're banging. Friends, relatives, my mom, damn near every woman I've ever met communicates in this idiotic way. Can't keep a debate or argument on the topic at hand, they throw out anything they think might piss you off so they can "win"

I really don't feel like they meet us halfway. Like if you're upset I shouldn't ever fucking have to play twenty questions to find out why. You. Are. An. Adult. Yet they don't say what they mean, they say things plotting to get certain reactions out of you and get pissy when you don't take the bait. Imo if I'm attentive, make an effort to communicate with you every day, and I ask what's wrong if you seem upset... that should be 100% effort. But to a woman it's 60% effort if I guess the wrong thing.

Here's an idea if you're a grown ass adult don't make every single social exchange into some cryptic trap. My buddies been dating this girl for five years. She still bitches nonstop that he guesses wrong or doesn't pick up on her hints. Gee, after five years of that maybe you should try communicating like a normal person. Or just make no effort to ever improve yourself, because some guy will always want to fuck you. Seems like enough validation for most girls.

I dont understand dudes who have girl friends. I dont have anything to talk about with a girl. And I'm not gonna pretend to be interested in what you want to talk about just to be near you. You ain't that important.
You have NOTHING to talk about with HALF the human population?

Being friends with a girl is a bit different than being friends with a guy, but there is plenty to talk about. If she's your friend, you're not just sitting there listening to her yap away about nothing, you're talking too.
Tv shows, movies, relationships, travel experiences, a shared career field..there is PLENTY to talk about.

You have NOTHING to talk about with HALF the human population?

Being friends with a girl is a bit different than being friends with a guy, but there is plenty to talk about. If she's your friend, you're not just sitting there listening to her yap away about nothing, you're talking too.
Tv shows, movies, relationships, travel experiences, a shared career field..there is PLENTY to talk about.
Yea for the most part I dont wanna talk about most of that shit with dudes either, so it's probably more a me thing.

You telling me with a straight face I'm wrong? In both personal and professional situations, I've seen grown women either cry or throw a tantrum any time they're held accountable for anything. Do guys sometimes behave that way too? Sure. But they get fired. At least in every social situation I've ever been in, women are given leeway to act like children because feelings. You 100% cannot get away with that as a guy unless you're rich.

I'm a big believer in communication too. But when they flat out lie to your face and expect you to "just know" what they really meant.... that's the behavior of a child. And it's not limited to girls you're banging. Friends, relatives, my mom, damn near every woman I've ever met communicates in this idiotic way. Can't keep a debate or argument on the topic at hand, they throw out anything they think might piss you off so they can "win"

I really don't feel like they meet us halfway. Like if you're upset I shouldn't ever fucking have to play twenty questions to find out why. You. Are. An. Adult. Yet they don't say what they mean, they say things plotting to get certain reactions out of you and get pissy when you don't take the bait. Imo if I'm attentive, make an effort to communicate with you every day, and I ask what's wrong if you seem upset... that should be 100% effort. But to a woman it's 60% effort if I guess the wrong thing.

Here's an idea if you're a grown ass adult don't make every single social exchange into some cryptic trap. My buddies been dating this girl for five years. She still bitches nonstop that he guesses wrong or doesn't pick up on her hints. Gee, after five years of that maybe you should try communicating like a normal person. Or just make no effort to ever improve yourself, because some guy will always want to fuck you. Seems like enough validation for most girls.
Sorry I don't have time to address all your issues with women man that's a job for a professional. I find it ironic how emotional you seem about the matter when I was coming from a cold rational place.

I don't have so many problems with them personally. I ignore childish shit no matter what set of genitals it's coming from and my main focus is ALWAYS how I can make myself better. In fact I don't keep negative people around me the only exception being family and even then I keep the dunderheads at arm's length. I combine this with an effort to be empathetic and communicative and I notice that the women in my life are happy, positive, and giving. I call them on their shit but it's rarely necessary. Usually when they're crabby they just want to vent without being judged or feeling insecure about somethind and need some reassurance. After that, a good ass smacking, and hair pulling and all is right with the world.

But hey I'll do you one solid. Women are terrible and men are always right. Do you feel better now? Jeez lol.

I'll tell you what's worse.

Women that kept you in the friend zone and or disappeared from your contacts list on whatever social media you communicated with them on. Only to reappear over a year later, knocked up with 1 kid, and 35 pounds heavier. AND NOW she is totally interested in you and wants to "meet up for dinner" etc etc etc.

This has happened to me quite a few times.

You don't need to lie. Everyone manipulates others in social settings. You don't act the same way around your Grandma as you do a girl in the club.
You don't know how I act with my grandma, bro.

You aren't paying as much attention/ being creepy to them so now they want to make sure you're attracted to them for their own selfish ego

If it's not already been stated, cunt mentality is to want what they can't have. Even teh gheys experience this. They are the ultimate off limits challenge.

Let it not be said that women are not a destructive force. Us 10inchers might use nuclear weapons to ruin entire societies, but these gals use their cunnies with devastating results.

lmao how did i miss this.

it's true. so many times i've just been nice to a guy, the same as i am anybody else. and every time they think you're flirting/interested in them, start getting the feels. then they become that guy who thinks he's in the "friendzone", which i call the "ugh, not this guy again AGGGHHHH" zone lol.

it's not just the egomaniacs though. it's also the dudes with low self esteem you gotta watch out for. actually, you gotta watch out for all of them. they're all idiots. except for Kayla's Top 5 Hot Men.

Agreed. As a woman, you can't be nice to most men consistently without them thinking it means something. Even if its just a lust thing. Why is that? I'm genuinely asking everyone. I try to be one of the brehs and I still end up with this horse shit.

Yeaaaaa, but i think there are girls that do some dumb shit/throw out mixed signals, and i can't blame the guys for thinking the way they think sometimes.
If a guy asks to buy you a drink, or asks to do something dateish with you (go to an aquarium, concert or something ) and you say 'yes', he's going to think you're in to him. Unless you guys have been real good friends for a while, why else is he asking you to do one on one stuff? Or paying for your stuff?
A lot of girls will accept the gifts and attention, and then when the dude tries to make a move, they're like "ew..wtf..we're just friends "
Lol i have a lot of female friends, and have had female roommates in university. Really opened my eyes to the female mind.

Don't get me wrong though. There are definitely guys that will have a 2 minute friendly conversation with a girl, and he's convinced she wants his dick because she didn't ignore him
yeah but i've never down datish things with those dudes and they never gave me anything (i would only accept gifts from grandmother. one guy would give me cds of his fav bands tho, but he had the feels and, i feel that was more to his benefit. just sharing his fav things with me i think?). but there were A LOT of guys that i'd show basic kindness to, and the next thing you know they're up my ass lol. or i guess they wish they were xD some became fucking stalkers. tho i must add this also happened with another girl i was nice to . . . she . . . was crazy and . . . well anyways, lol. a lot of guys really are cracked like that. it would be nice if you could just talk to a guy and not have to deal with the awkwardness of him falling for you immediately lol. also, i swear i'm not being the egomaniac here xD

i don't doubt that there are women like the ones you described. i've known many women too lol. they know what they're doing though. hook a guy and use him, he wants to date? of course they're not gonna date him. why would they when they can get what they want without dating the guy? fuck, they'll date another guy and let this sucker keep showing his affections. sad to watch really.

Agreed. As a woman, you can't be nice to most men consistently without them thinking it means something. Even if its just a lust thing. Why is that? I'm genuinely asking everyone. I try to be one of the brehs and I still end up with this horse shit.
you can't be "one of the brehs". probably because if given the chance they'd all want to sleep with you. most men can't seem to get past that and act fucking normal. then they cry about the "friendzone". god i hate that term. men are so outraged that women have ACTUAL FRIENDSHIPS with them and they're "getting nothing out of it" (sex). i ain't got time for those dudes. i'm fucking hilarious bruh, i'm supportive, i'm loyal and trustworthy, etc etc. if you don't value having me in your life, meh. fuck ya.

Sorry I don't have time to address all your issues with women man that's a job for a professional. I find it ironic how emotional you seem about the matter when I was coming from a cold rational place.

I don't have so many problems with them personally. I ignore childish shit no matter what set of genitals it's coming from and my main focus is ALWAYS how I can make myself better. In fact I don't keep negative people around me the only exception being family and even then I keep the dunderheads at arm's length. I combine this with an effort to be empathetic and communicative and I notice that the women in my life are happy, positive, and giving. I call them on their shit but it's rarely necessary. Usually when they're crabby they just want to vent without being judged or feeling insecure about somethind and need some reassurance. After that, a good ass smacking, and hair pulling and all is right with the world.

But hey I'll do you one solid. Women are terrible and men are always right. Do you feel better now? Jeez lol.
Yeah that's not remotely what I said. In a short conversation you you shouldn't have to say "that's not what I'm saying" over and over again.

It was really obvious we were speaking in generalities. Which means, obviously, that I'm clearly not saying every man or every woman does this or that.

Maybe when you're having a conversation don't assume the other person is a petulant moron and continually put words in their mouth? I manage to do it every day here.

Lol at being passive aggressive and insulting ne over and over again and misunderstanding the points I'm making, and then saying I'm getting emotional. No. Literally everyone gets annoyed when you assume and put words in their mouth. Anyway back to your life of being perfect and always right on a karate forum.

It gets worse when you get married.

I'm a few months away from 32 and these young ladies in their early 20s try to catch me slipping. It's not going to work, but my goodness. I run away at this point.

I hear it gets even worse when you have kids, especially toddler age kids. Makes women go crazy for some reason.

you can't be "one of the brehs". probably because if given the chance they'd all want to sleep with you. most men can't seem to get past that and act fucking normal. then they cry about the "friendzone". god i hate that term. men are so outraged that women have ACTUAL FRIENDSHIPS with them and they're "getting nothing out of it" (sex). i ain't got time for those dudes. i'm fucking hilarious bruh, i'm supportive, i'm loyal and trustworthy, etc etc. if you don't value having me in your life, meh. fuck ya.

Its men's job to initiate and to try and fuck women. Very few women want that job or to be the one to initiate and they certainly do not like if there is a man they are interested and want to approach them that doesn't. Also because, unfortunately women's sexuality can be frowned upon and women can be shamed for being too eager, many women naturally play uninterested or hard to ge at first and expect the man to work to win her over.

That puts all men in a tough spot. As they are rarely dealing with a genuine situation where the woman just expresses what she wants. You have to cut through the games and 'win her over first'. So is she really not interested and you should not try to win her over or is she just waiting and expecting you to man up and do it?

Its men's job to initiate and to try and fuck women. Very few women want that job or to be the one to initiate and they certainly do not like if there is a man they are interested and want to approach them that doesn't. Also because, unfortunately women's sexuality can be frowned upon and women can be shamed for being too eager, many women naturally play uninterested or hard to ge at first and expect the man to work to win her over.

That puts all men in a tough spot. As they are rarely dealing with a genuine situation where the woman just expresses what she wants. You have to cut through the games and 'win her over first'. So is she really not interested and you should not try to win her over or is she just waiting and expecting you to man up and do it?
This is a good point that's often overlooked. It's creepy, unless she's into it. But how the hell would you determine that without making a move? Once again you're expected to guess what they want because they won't flat out tell you. Then you throw in the fact that some girls flirt just for attention, while they already have a man, and it's a minefield.

If I'm in a relationship I keep every other girl at a respectful distance so there's NO confusion.

Back