Hate how girls start showing you attention when you’re in a relationship

But i have female friends, and i treat those female friends just like i treat any of my dude friends. Im not giving up my umbrella for my dude, and wont give it up for my dudette either.
I've shared my umbrella with friends if not gave it to them. But personally I love walking in the rain.

I've shared my umbrella with friends if not gave it to them. But personally I love walking in the rain.
It's not that I wouldn't share an umbrella, if it was big enough it'd be fine. But this day i had one of those little tiny ones, i would have to be practically hugging her to fit under the umbrella with her, and i didn't want to implant any ideas in her head--especially since we were drinking and shew as already talking crazy.
There were also 4 other people there with no umbrellas, so i wasn't gonna give her special treatment.

Also, i can't let the rain mess up my hair. You shouldn't either. I don't think Kanye would approve
<{nope}>

It's not that I wouldn't share an umbrella, if it was big enough it'd be fine. But this day i had one of those little tiny ones, i would have to be practically hugging her to fit under the umbrella with her, and i didn't want to implant any ideas in her head--especially since we were drinking and shew as already talking crazy.
There were also 4 other people there with no umbrellas, so i wasn't gonna give her special treatment.

Also, i can't let the rain mess up my hair. You shouldn't either. I don't think Kanye would approve
<{nope}>
Lol all I have is one of the tiny umbrellas, but yeah I understand not wanting to give her any ideas.

I actually love getting my hair wet. It gets curly and big, I look like a wild lion bruh. It's a good look. You should try it sometime.

It is why women are so easy to manipulate and how the whole pickup artist sub culture online grew. It is built around exposing this flaw for your benefit.

It's true - most players and pick-up artists would never get laid if they didn't know how to expertly lie and manipulate women with low self-esteem.

And yet men claim they don't play mind-games... <45>

It's true - most players and pick-up artists would never get laid if they didn't know how to expertly lie and manipulate women with low self-esteem.

And yet men claim they don't play mind-games... <45>

You don't need to lie. Everyone manipulates others in social settings. You don't act the same way around your Grandma as you do a girl in the club.

I dunno, I seem to remember girls flirting with me when I was single too. At least after I turned 20, got my hair under control and started working out. Anyway, I've been in a relationship for more than a decade now, and yes, some women sometimes like to flirt with men who are taken. It's not that big of a deal, if you don't like it, you don't have to flirt back. I do a little, as a matter of courtesy if nothing else. It adds a bit of colour to the humdrum of everyday life.

If it's married women, it's because of the M.A.D. effect.

You're safe to cheat with because you both have relationships - and something to lose.

Therefore you can be trusted to keep it a secret.
what is this M.A.D effect? and can you please point me in the direction of one bitch that can keep a secret,cause i don't know any.

I've noticed at work lately,that when I'm with another member of staff thats female,and we have to go to a different ward,they try to get in front of me and then wiggle as they walk. i like watching,but I'm not gonna try anything.

You don't need to lie. Everyone manipulates others in social settings.

> Lives in Thailand
> Reps PUA

hansen_story_2.jpg

Last edited:
> Lives in Thailand
> Reps PUA

hansen_story_2.jpg

I don't rep PUA but to deny it isn't real and doesn't work would be folly. I liken it more to something like nutrition.

You have some people who are naturally healthy eaters and don't need to count calories or check what they eat.

Others struggle with it or are completely unaware of how calories, macro/micro nutrients etc work. Learning nutrition to be healthy is the same as learning PUA for social success.

As for Thailand, you don't need PUA shit to get laid here.

You don't need to lie. Everyone manipulates others in social settings. You don't act the same way around your Grandma as you do a girl in the club.
It's true of course, that we all influence one another in social settings, the difference here is the pua or the player has an agenda, they go out and manipulate with the intent to exploit others' weaknesses - and probably in that process exacerbate them.

Normally, we influence others and are influenced in return, 'manipulate' if you will, as a social glue - little white lies, curtesies and politenesses, too - it's what makes the world go around and keep things civil.

Deliberately telling a woman with low self-esteem bs in order to lower her defences and let you use her, is not the same thing at all as you telling your grandmother you love her new floral-patterned sofa even though you hate it or that her home-made cookies are the best even if you've had better. Don't tell me, you can't see the difference.

It's true of course, that we all influence one another in social settings, the difference here is the pua or the player has an agenda, they go out and manipulate with the intent to exploit others' weaknesses - and probably in that process exacerbate them.

Normally, we influence others and are influenced in return, 'manipulate' if you will, as a social glue - little white lies, curtesies and politenesses, too - it's what makes the world go around and keep things civil.

Deliberately telling a woman with low self-esteem bs in order to lower her defences and let you use her, is not the same thing at all as you telling your grandmother you love her new floral-patterned sofa even though you hate it or that her home-made cookies are the best even if you've had better. Don't tell me, you can't see the difference.

There really isn't a difference between a guy doing this naturally and another guy learning how to do this via PUA though. It is the same social interactions except one is a natural at it and the other had to learn/practice it.

It it like you are trying to make it like they are predators and there are victims. It is merely trained socialization. No different than a girl learning how to do makeup.

I just read Jordan Petterson's new book about rules for life and literally the first rule is "stand up straight with your shoulders back". Same kind of thing. It is trained/learned socialization.

Might be some shitty PUA stuff out there, much like there are shitty people. I haven't read or watched enough of it to judge or know the good from the bad.

From what I have seen though, the concept and psychology behind it is benign.

It's just the classic "when you don't want the attention, you get the attention" but when you're looking for it, it rarely comes.

Women, mistakenly, think that it's safe to be normal level friendly to a guy who is in a committed relationship. Wrong, the egomaniac fools still think it's an invitation to sex hahaha.
lmao how did i miss this.

it's true. so many times i've just been nice to a guy, the same as i am anybody else. and every time they think you're flirting/interested in them, start getting the feels. then they become that guy who thinks he's in the "friendzone", which i call the "ugh, not this guy again AGGGHHHH" zone lol.

it's not just the egomaniacs though. it's also the dudes with low self esteem you gotta watch out for. actually, you gotta watch out for all of them. they're all idiots. except for Kayla's Top 5 Hot Men.

lmao how did i miss this.

it's true. so many times i've just been nice to a guy, the same as i am anybody else. and every time they think you're flirting/interested in them, start getting the feels. then they become that guy who thinks he's in the "friendzone", which i call the "ugh, not this guy again AGGGHHHH" zone lol.

it's not just the egomaniacs though. it's also the dudes with low self esteem you gotta watch out for. actually, you gotta watch out for all of them. they're all idiots. except for Kayla's Top 5 Hot Men.
Lol. The male ego is a "special" phenomenon indeed. Just...all over the place, uncritically.

On one hand it must be wonderful to have such an inflated sense of one self, on the other hand, the mental gymnastics it requires to uphold that hopped-up self image when reality comes crashing down and (say some random girl has the audacity to turn them down) must require quite a bit of effort.

Lol. The male ego is a "special" phenomenon indeed. Just...all over the place, uncritically.

On one hand it must be wonderful to have such an inflated sense of one self, on the other hand, the mental gymnastics it requires to uphold that hopped-up self image when reality comes crashing down and (say some random girl has the audacity to turn them down) must require quite a bit of effort.
Just move on and ask another if you get turned down. Think of it less in terms of ego and more in terms of a numbers game/learning to project a frame others find desirable. Don't give up. Somebody for everybody.

I use to think the same as OP, but I think the reality is it comes down to you just not trying any more.

Subliminally when guys are single we're chasing girls left and right and it's obvious to women. When I started trying to follow the bible and not pick up girls left and right, it made it that much harder cause girls all of a sudden show an interest- as to why you're not chasing after them. When you're in a relationship it reigns you in quite a bit and you're no longer chasing.

My .02 cents of course, but I use to think the same thing as OP.

I'd wager it's not even that half the time. Most men just don't have a good handle on how women communicate. Aside from being poor at decoding courtship signals we're pitiful when it comes to more subtle distinctions such as harmless flirting vs flirting with intent.

How women communicate is like another language entirely. One that most of us never bother getting proficient in. We just sort of blunder our way through things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back