Hate how girls start showing you attention when you’re in a relationship

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
randomly adding me on Instagram,

Returning my looks in public instead of being creeped out.

They have no way of knowing I’m even with someone but they somehow know.

Where were you hoes when I was jerking off alone In bed?

Being extremely good looking and wealthy I’ve never had to experience this issue. Must suck to be ugly.

It's the same in sticklebacks.
three-spined_stickleback_1.jpg

The married women at work are worse with this stuff after they find out I’m married

Last edited:
I cheat so it doesnt bother or affect me.

Being extremely good looking and wealthy I’ve never had to experience this issue. Must suck to be ugly.

"Ugly"??? What is that?

Edit: Just looked it up on the internet and saw pic of OP. I barfed in my mouth and swallowed a little of it.

Once you are in a relationship, it sets of alarms in their head that something about you is desirable in a mate which kicks in their bitch instincts. Now they will know it's their job to ruin your relationship to snake you away from your SO so they can have you, even if they didn't want you to begin with.

In other words, women are bitches by default and this is just one sign of that.

cant offer any wisdom on this as never had a relationship or been shown attention by a female

It's an absolutely real phenomenon. Women are strange

Girls crave attention and validation 24/7 they just want to know you're attracted to them. If you broke up it's extremely likely they'll lose all interest.

Wait until you have a wedding ring on your finger

Have noticed this also.

Married women at work are always dropping subtle hints and acting curious.

It's an absolutely real phenomenon. Women are strange
Guys always say "Oh it's because you become more confident and less thirsty when you have a gf" and that's why they want you.

BS they're just witches who can read your mind and feed on your sorrow.

Yeah these ho's can absolutely smell your woman's pussy on your person.

When you're pussyless these ho's assume you have no value, you're just a cock no one wants so they sure as shit won't give you the time of day.

As soon as they catch a whiff of that pussy your market value sky rockets and these thirsty whores come running out of the woodwork.

Rember armageddon? That ho didn't want to tell that kid who his dad was, then as soon as she found out he was on the asteroid mission she's all "thats no stranger, that Man is your dad!" Bitch.

Desperation is highly unattractive.

They know. And women love the idea of a guy choosing her over the girl he already has. Makes them feel superior in that strange female way.

Works the same way with cars, money, and a nice house. Old news

Had a friend in high school who I shared a locker with. He liked this girl who had the locker next to us but she never gave him the time of day until I mentioned I really liked his new car. The bish eyes lit up and two weeks later they were going out. I kid you not.

But when it comes to already being taken, women get on a whole new level. They love a guy who's in a relationship and the finer his woman the more they'll flirt with ya. The ones you have to be careful of are your girl's friends. Remember, women tell each other everything so if you are a stud in the bedroom, her friends will be lining up first chance they to get a piece. And we will be more than willing to give it to them because we as men make terrible decisions when we get a stiff one.

It's all in the game, yo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back