has anyone ever rolled on mushrooms or acid??

Also, mushrooms aren't like weed at all you fucking nutjob.

Completely different experience.

lol thats what i was thinking

i would estimate about 80 times

lol 80 times. you know shrooms makes your brain bleed and to do them that man times..... makes you dumb as fuck

well you don't seem that dumb so good luck with that and I think it would be reallly awesome if you tried shrooms and bjj, but only if you reported it back to us

Jesus, can we keep our drugs separate from our sporting hobbies?

Mirada said:
I can see that. And with the right people I could probably train like that and enjoy it, but not in a public class.

I guess I am just used to training sessions that can get malevolent, and if I were on hullicinigens I would be concerned about over reacting.
That's called responsibility.

I read you said you were training again, Mirada. You back at NorCal?

I got into a fight on acid one time, it was no fun, I hit a guy once really hard (I think acid gives you some retard strength). I "won" the fight in the fact that I hurt the guy and he wouldn't fight any more (he did start it and I tried to avoid it) but I had blood all over my hand and a bad trip. I wouldn't recomend it, violence and injuries can certainly make your freak out/ do something you'll regret/ get hurt. I also played frisbee while tripping, completely different (the whole ultimate frisbee team in my high school did!)

The first and only time I did shrooms it took in insanely long time to metabolize. It was not until I went swimming two hours after I ingested what was 2-3 times what someone should have their first time that it finally hit me. I was having the time of my life swimming weird circles underwater until someone doing laps kicked me real hard in the fucking head. It was then i decided that I shouldn't be in tripping in the lane my uni's swim team uses to train. If you were as fucked up as I was, I would say definitely not, when you start getting your body going the effect of the drug will get heightened because of your metabolism speeding up. Its like when you drink alcohol and do exercise (even dancing sometimes). There really have to be more interesting things to do while hallucinating than BJJ.

Let me guess the next thread, rolling whille high on crack.

SPAZ650 said:

lol 80 times. you know shrooms makes your brain bleed and to do them that man times..... makes you dumb as fuck

well you don't seem that dumb so good luck with that and I think it would be reallly awesome if you tried shrooms and bjj, but only if you reported it back to us

lol at shrooms make your brain bleed. got some facts to back that up, Dr.?

but anyway, what happened to all the training threads on here. there are no more techniques/technique related questions anymore, its all "who could beat up who" and "eddie bravoe: luck" and eddie bravo this and that.

how bout we start talking about our common bond, grappling, for a change?

SPAZ650 said:

shrooms dont make your brain bleed...thats a myth, and actually i have only heard that about acid, which is also a myth...i wouldnt exactly say they make you dumb...to me it seems as tho it just has changed the way i view things...the biggest change in the way i think due to mushrooms is my strengthened faith in God, and good outlook on life, both of which are very very positive imo

on occasion tho, ill be looking at something, then it will start moving like im on mushrooms tho...but oh well, it only happens when i stare, hahaha

Mirada said:
I can see that. And with the right people I could probably train like that and enjoy it, but not in a public class.

I guess I am just used to training sessions that can get malevolent, and if I were on hullicinigens I would be concerned about over reacting.

thats a very good point...if me and some of my friends were doing bjj, it would be great, but u are right, i could never go to a public class on shrooms

Any kind of physical activity besides walking, or dancing on shrooms is strictly prohibited. Didnt you read the handbook that comes with the shrooms?

I honestly think it owuld be a bad idea and i would probably forget mid way through submission what i was doing there, and why i was doing it. Then i would laugh, cry, smile, cough, and find some techno to blast so i could finish on a good trip... instead of ruining it by grappling.

Ive had sex on mushrooms, and acid.. and honestly. Closest thing i have to compare.. when i busted.. i felt literally like the life was being sucked out of me. But it still wasnt that much joy or fun. The girls face looked all freakin weird cause it was melting in morphing into oblong shapes.

Keep the mushrooms for the raves, and house parties. and again to reiterate MUSHROOMS ARE NOT LIKE WEED.

Mushrooms = Visuals, Mind altering, Dialated Pupils, laughing for no reason, basicly tripping.. almost like acid but better.

Weed = Lazy, Hungry, Laid back, every day awsomeness.

Jesus Christ what the hell is going on here?
Thinking about doing BJJ not sober sounds extremly stupid. I would feel stupid for the mat time I just wasted.
Whats next ? Ever rolled on Crack or Chrystal Meth?

I used to take alot of acid about 10 yearsm ago, During School, Skate Boarding, and other things. Had complete control of the drug and dont think i would have past english class with out it. I must say i got in a scuffle one time while on acid and took a punch from a 6'2 250 monster and im only 5"11 175 at the time. I felt like superman then I took him down and rolled him up into a ball but went to an extent of almost breaking his arm before I realized how i could risk my life while hurting some one on a Drug that send people to prison for years. I let go an Ran as fast as i could.

Glad those highschool days are over. ITs alot fresher to train roll or do other things sober. It can really fuck up your heart because yo tend to push limits with out knowing

Teknical Itch said:
I used to take alot of acid about 10 yearsm ago, During School, Skate Boarding, and other things. Had complete control of the drug and dont think i would have past english class with out it. I must say i got in a scuffle one time while on acid and took a punch from a 6'2 250 monster and im only 5"11 175 at the time. I felt like superman then I took him down and rolled him up into a ball but went to an extent of almost breaking his arm before I realized how i could risk my life while hurting some one on a Drug that send people to prison for years. I let go an Ran as fast as i could.

Glad those highschool days are over. ITs alot fresher to train roll or do other things sober. It can really fuck up your heart because yo tend to push limits with out knowing

i almost got into a fight on acid once...luckily the kid knew i was on acid, saw how not scared i was, and put his hands down (i said that he was trying to scheme by selling small sacks of weed, so he put his hands in a boxing stance...i just stood there, right in front of him, with my hands down and this look on my face like "if u hit me, its over")...the kid put his hands down and then my friend and his friend got between us...literally, if the kid had thrown a punch, i dont even know what would have happened...i was on acid but i was also super drunk...i could have killed the kid...one punch and the kid would have crumpled then i probably would have felt really bad about it

Hey, what about smoking DMT and rolling?

Lets ask Rogan

i dont think i could "intelligently defend myself" on shrooms

I can't even conceive of tripping and rolling at the same time; I have no idea how anyone else could do it.

For one thing, my attention span and ability to focus on complex tasks (which can be awfully short when I'm stone-cold straight and sober) takes a vacation when I trip.

Assuming I didn't get completely sketched out of my skull and hide in the bathroom for a few hours until I came down, I can see myself getting onto the mat, squaring off with some dude...and looking at his gi and thinking "Damn, that is the bluest freakin' blue I've ever seen! It's...BLUE!! God, it's beautiful. How'd it get ot be so blue...what's with that weave? Damn, there must be...trillions...of little threads. Did he have that many patches a minute ago? Fuck me, they're multiplying!! Whoa, is he growing a beard? Awww, man...the paint's comin' off the walls..."

Twenty minutes later, people would be yelling at me to snap the fuck out of it, whereupon I'd just get subbed since that's all I'd have the motivation and mental faculties to do. In any case, it's stupid; if you're not sharp, you can fuck someone up in training. How anyone can get whacked and go to class, as many folks apparently do, strikes me as irresponsible and disrespectful towards your fellows. If I found out some fool broke my arm in three places because he thought it'd be cool to see what it's like to spar while tripping his nutsack off, I'd have his ass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back