has anyone ever rolled on mushrooms or acid??

I am strictly discussing the chart, where in my post did I suggest the legality of the drug makes it more harmful? I agree with you about the dangers of Oxycontin, cigarettes, and alcohol. My question, simply, is the chart based on per capita consumption, or sheer numbers?

Sorry, got mislead by the first sentence. Chart goes with sheer numbers on this one I think, but alcohol is always top 5 when you correct for availability and the number of users. Pretty much every study out there backs up the fact that alcohol and opioids are much more harmful to users and society than psychedelics.

Sorry, got mislead by the first sentence. Chart goes with sheer numbers on this one I think, but alcohol is always top 5 when you correct for availability and the number of users. Pretty much every study out there backs up the fact that alcohol and opioids are much more harmful to users and society than psychedelics.

Not a problem, I am very much in agreement with you on the dangers of alcohol. I know very little about the effects of psychedelics, so I am not going to argue with you on that point.

"I don't understand what a thing says because I lack the science education and reading comprehension to understand what a thing says so I'm going to disagree with what the thing says until someone dumbs it down for me into terms I understand because that's not what I learned in D.A.R.E. class and big words and charts confuse me."

Since you fancy yourself such an intellectual, why don't you articulate your beliefs through fact and logic as opposed to writing fake quotes ridiculing anyone who has a different opinion than yourself. For a guy who hates Donald Trump so much, you are acting exactly just like him.

Last edited:
facts speak for themselves. i'm pointing out that you don't have a basis for your opinions, and apparently lack the education and reading comprehensions to improve them.

facts speak for themselves. i'm pointing out that you don't have a basis for your opinions, and apparently lack the education and reading comprehensions to improve them.

Reading comprehension? Apparently you either did not read or comprehend my post because I did not have an opinion one way or another on the threads subject matter. I wanted a verification on whether the chart the charts data was based on per capita, or sheer numbers. Please respond and quote the part of my post when I expressed my non factual based opinion, you know it all jackass!

]...I have a hard time believing that per capita wise Heroin and crack cocaine are safer than alcohol. I think more likely alcohol does more harm because so many people use it excessively (everyone knows people who are drunks), as opposed to other drugs where a small portion of the population use it.

This part, the whole part.

This part, the whole part.
Exactly, that is why I wanted a verification of whether or not the chart was based on a per capita or a numbers count, which you conveniently cut out of the quote. In regards to the basis of my opinion on the subject matter, it is what I do for a living, so I am pretty confident that I have more experience in the subject matter of scheduled I narcotics than you do.

First of all you never answered my question on whether or not the chart is based on Per capita or a total numbers count. Second of all, how is my assumption that the total consumption of alcohol is much greater than the consumption of other schedule I narcotics ridiculous? Regarding my lack of education, I have a MS in Criminal Justice from Michigan State University. If you truly believe that people consume more Heroin and Crack Cocaine than alcohol I suggest you lay off the Psilocybin Mushrooms because they are greatly distorting your judgement, and your ability to comprehend what I wrote.

Last edited:
If you disagree with me having a hard time believing that Alcohol is more dangerous than Crack Cocaine, and Heroin, then tell me why you disagree.

your employment in the punishment industry does not qualify you as an expert on public health. quite the contrary.

Oh look, what's this?

ranking-20-drugs-and-alcohol-by-overall-harm.png

Attachments

• 1-s2.0-S0140673610614626-main.pdf
    334 KB · Views: 2
*points at the chart you don't understand*

You still didn't answer my question. Was the chart based on per capita statistics or total numbers of victims. Do you even know? Now that National Security adviser Flynn resigned and Pulzer decided to withdraw from becoming the Labor Secretary, maybe the Donald could use you in his cabinet. You are very good at dodging questions and using "alternative facts".

Oh look, what's this?

ranking-20-drugs-and-alcohol-by-overall-harm.png

Of course Alcohol is going to cause more damage to society, it is legal therefore it is more widely consumed which is what I have been saying for the past two days. The question is..... Is the per capita damage of each of the listed drugs, more specifically heroin and Cocaine, more dangerous than the per capita consumption of Alcohol? This is the million dollar question that you have been dodging.

Last edited:
no fuckface. that's what the fucking chart says. that's why i posted the fucking study that explains the fucking methodology.

While I don't condone the profanity of rj green, I understand it. I was kept in a cell for a month a few years ago for possession of marijuana. I'm not a bad person in spite of the fact some jerk with an ms in criminal justice thinks otherwise. I can consume natural plants and be a productive member of society. I cause no harm to my fellow man.

Psilocybin mushrooms are not harmful and are safer than alcohol. Since you are bringing up your education, which no one is impressed by, here are 2 individuals who are both more intelligent and more well educated than you who understand the benefits of shrooms when used responsibly.

The war on drugs is a failure! Let people live their lives the way they choose. I've met cops who are alright, but some of you are jerks.
Exactly, that is why I wanted a verification of whether or not the chart was based on a per capita or a numbers count, which you conveniently cut out of the quote. In regards to the basis of my opinion on the subject matter, it is what I do for a living, so I am pretty confident that I have more experience in the subject matter of scheduled I narcotics than you do.

First of all you never answered my question on whether or not the chart is based on Per capita or a total numbers count. Second of all, how is my assumption that the total consumption of alcohol is much greater than the consumption of other schedule I narcotics ridiculous? Regarding my lack of education, I have a MS in Criminal Justice from Michigan State University. If you truly believe that people consume more Heroin and Crack Cocaine than alcohol I suggest you lay off the Psilocybin Mushrooms because they are greatly distorting your judgement, and your ability to comprehend what I wrote.

On topic...

I intend to try while micro dosing.

no fuckface. that's what the fucking chart says. that's why i posted the fucking study that explains the fucking methodology.

Yes and the explanation of the "data" was shit! Right out of the DanTheWolfman playbook, explain a video with another video (In your case explain a chart with another chart), rather than actually discussing the content..

While I don't condone the profanity of rj green, I understand it. I was kept in a cell for a month a few years ago for possession of marijuana. I'm not a bad person in spite of the fact some jerk with an ms in criminal justice thinks otherwise. I can consume natural plants and be a productive member of society. I cause no harm to my fellow man.

Psilocybin mushrooms are not harmful and are safer than alcohol. Since you are bringing up your education, which no one is impressed by, here are 2 individuals who are both more intelligent and more well educated than you who understand the benefits of shrooms when used responsibly.

The war on drugs is a failure! Let people live their lives the way they choose. I've met cops who are alright, but some of you are jerks.

When did I call you a bad person? I never even called RJ Green a bad person, my beef is the fact that he is calling me a stupid moron who does not use facts, when he in turn dodges every question I ask of him, by posting charts and then refuses to discuss the charts, and how the data in the charts was obtained. Furthermore my argument is not about Marijuana, it not even about the LSD or Psilocybin Mushrooms. My argument is that Heroin and Crack cocaine are more Dangerous than alcohol (and in no way am I saying alcohol is safe).

I brought up my education because RJ made a comment about me not knowing what I am talking about due to my lack of education. RJ's exact quote was "facts speak for themselves. i'm pointing out that you don't have a basis for your opinions, and apparently lack the education and reading comprehensions to improve them." I stated that the basis for my opinions was my experience in the field, and my education in the related subject, thus my MS in Criminal Justice.

Truthfully, my education in the matter of psilocybin mushrooms and the long term effects of psilocybin mushrooms is very limited, that is why I never argued the point, and If you would have read my posts you would have known this.

Regarding letting people living their lives the way they choose?

I never told him or anyone in the thread how they should live their life nor did I pass any judgement on drug use. Honestly, I really could not care what you are putting into your body as long as you are doing it responsibly, and are not hurting anybody. What I wrote in this thread may have been boring, but if you are going to refute me with assumptions of what you thought I said, rather than what I actually did say, you should at least research my argument, which was nothing of which you thought it was.

Last edited:

Who in this thread said you should go jail for smoking a little weed?

And the D.A.R.E insult should probably have a once per thread cap on it, it's kinda losing its punch.

Last edited:
Back