has anyone ever rolled on mushrooms or acid??

majorlarge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
with all this talk about rolling on weed, lets take it one step further with mushrooms...i remember one time while tripping i felt as if i could grapple sooo well...i never did, but for some reason i just felt i could sub anyone...mushrooms are like weed, in the fact that u see things from a different perspective, but its a step further...so anyone had any experience while rolling on hallucinegins

I've played soccer on shrooms, but I could never keep it together for jiujitsu.

Violent context + psychadelic drugs = nooooo good.

Also, mushrooms aren't like weed at all you fucking nutjob.

Completely different experience.

Fuck, when I did shrooms I could barely walk. I thought the ground was melting and everything was in strange vibrant colors. To think anyone could roll on shrooms strikes me as impossible.

Mirada said:
Also, mushrooms aren't like weed at all you fucking nutjob.

Completely different experience.

i know, i have eaten mushrooms probably more than anyone that posts on this forum (i would estimate about 80 times) and i was an all day everyday type smoker for 4 years or so...so i know both drugs really well...i just meant they were similar in that they make u think in a different way, opening your mind, but mushrooms do it on a way higher level

i wrestled a match while coming down on shrooms...i just saw one of my good friends win, so i was all happy, and then i got called to wrestle, and i wasnt in the right mindset...if i had been focused and pissed i would have probably destroyed the kid...but oh well

actually have any of you tards actually done mushrooms? If your not tripping that hard its just like being really really fucking high on weed so yeah they are kind of similar but tripping and rolling are a bad idea but why not try it and tell us lab rat

I have grappled against people who were stoned and they did outright horrible compared to their normal performances. They were just slow.

shagy said:
that would totally kill your high!

i disagree...one of the best trips i ever had was playing frisbee for 5 hours straight...ultimate frisbee...one game i was in no one even knew i was on mushrooms, and i literally didnt make one error the whole 5 hours i was playing...if someone threw it to me, i caught it, if i was throwing it to someone, they would catch it, or if not, it was their fault...i told people at the end of the game and they were just like "are u fucking serious, how are u playing frisbee at all, let alone playing extremely well"...well maybe frisbee is a bit different due to the fact its not a contact sport, but it is easily just as tiring...in a good game of frisbee, u will run more than in soccer

yeah but it isn't violent man.

For me at least I need the perfect enviornment to enjoy mushrooms, and as soon as someone (or I percieved someone) trying to do me physical harm, that enviornment would be lost and I would be angry and hallucinating, which is a recipe for fucking disaster.

In other words, sports + mushies, cool. Combat sports + mushies, uncool.

all of a sudden the person your rolling with will turn into the devil or have a monster/skull face.

one time i was on mushrooms and we watches some crazy asian horror film called kuboyoshi or something. demon frogs and masked swordsmen and shit, that was a crazy night.

Mirada said:
In other words, sports + mushies, cool. Combat sports + mushies, uncool.

i tend to disagree purely because when im on mushrooms, i like to do things that i truly love doing, and i love doing bjj...i think i would have a great time doing mushrooms and doing bjj...i am quite an experienced tripper tho, so i bet i can handle it

rofl, youll be rolling then all of a sudden you think you're swimming in the ocean...hahahah (i train on blue mats)

no, and neither have you...that wasnt BJJ class, it was a park, and those werent people, the were bushes.

now does it make since why you couldnt break his base?

hey major, youre not "basisdaman" are you?

anyway, I have a friend who has been to class after coming down from shrooms. I could never do it, Id get nauseas as hell. he loved it, it got him all energized and pumped. he used to do krav maga while tripping.

on acid...whoa boy that would be crazy. how bout rolling on acid while listening to slipknot? you could prob kill someone in that mindset.

majorlarge said:
i tend to disagree purely because when im on mushrooms, i like to do things that i truly love doing, and i love doing bjj...i think i would have a great time doing mushrooms and doing bjj...i am quite an experienced tripper tho, so i bet i can handle it

I can see that. And with the right people I could probably train like that and enjoy it, but not in a public class.

I guess I am just used to training sessions that can get malevolent, and if I were on hullicinigens I would be concerned about over reacting.

Back