Has anyone else seen this GSP E-mail drug testing controversy?

I didn't read the entire email section but the questions don't seem too outrageous. Nothing wrong with being thorough.

doesn't really seem sketchy, he's just asking for some basic information

I'd personally want to know what I'm being tested for and what the requirements are for them if I'm doing all this testing (I mean don't different drug commissions have different standards for how much of a certain drug is aloud in your body)

The whole thing is super sketchy on GSPs part imo. No wonder Johny Hendricks hasn't signed up yet

This is all after GSP signed up payed 16 000$ for both fighters and started VADA testing. Hendrick's excuse for declining VADA testing is a conspiray theory that he invented. He thinks they will risk ruining their entire company and prossibly go to jail so they can fake his results and make him look like a cheater.

The WADA and Enhanced Navad testing that Hendricks were offered as alternatives they also needs GSP to pay for because Hendricks says he can't afford it. Right now GSP is doing VADA testing and Hendricks is doing nothing.

This whole situation is super sketchy

GSP agreed to any & all tests. How is that "shady"???

If you look into this "controversy" you'll see that Hendricks is the one who's refusing to additional testing.

GSP suggested VADA (& offered to cover the costs for both fighters). Hendricks agreed then changed his mind & refused to enroll in the program.

GSP has already undergone at least one unannounced test.

Hendricks then suggested WADA. The emails in the OP outline the conversation concerning this option. The last email is GSP's acceptance of the Hendricks' offer.

Hendricks & his camp then backed out & said Johnny will not undergo any voluntary testing.

Tell me again how GSP is the one who looks "shady" in this situation??

Is this true? There must be another side to this. TS tried to make GSP look shady and it has backfired hard, now I think Hendricks is juicing.

Yeah, GSP's the one who looks shady.

Agreeing to any & all tests that Hendricks asks for = shady

Hendricks' refusal to undergo additional testing that he campaigned for = reasonable

...only on Sherdog.

I'm so fucking sick of hearing about this shit these two jokers need to fight already and end this stupid circus

HAHAHAHA

"Being thorough"?

Sherdog is so ridiculously naive it's hilarious

GSP's camp were being sketchy by doing what exactly? Whatever it was, it didn't stop Hendricks from agreeing with VADA testing.

Quiet obvious what this thread was designed for though

Well said....not hard to see the intent....can't even disguise the hate

This was NOT GSP asking such questions, it was guys that represent him. Anyway, GSP already agreed to do whatever testing is necessary. THIS is enough proof to end the fucking thread.

Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 6:52 PM

To: Keith Kizer

Cc: Michael Mersch; Firas; Ted

Subject: Re: RE:

Hello all,

We spoke with Georges today and he took his decision so for your information, Georges has decided that if Johny Hendricks does not want to do VADA and prefers your proposed enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Nevada Athletic Commission, Georges will also do it, in addition to VADA.

I will be out of the office without access to email or voicemail until Aug. 27th but in the meantime, please provide us with all documentation, a detailed invoice and payment instructions necessary to proceed with such enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Commission.

Best regards

Rodolphe

/END

This is the only pertinent email really:

Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 6:52 PM

To: Keith Kizer

Cc: Michael Mersch; Firas; Ted

Subject: Re: RE:

Hello all,

We spoke with Georges today and he took his decision so for your information, Georges has decided that if Johny Hendricks does not want to do VADA and prefers your proposed enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Nevada Athletic Commission, Georges will also do it, in addition to VADA.

I will be out of the office without access to email or voicemail until Aug. 27th but in the meantime, please provide us with all documentation, a detailed invoice and payment instructions necessary to proceed with such enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Commission.

Best regards

Rodolphe

For whatever reason Keizer took that email as a refusal... when it is very clearly anything but a refusal. GSP said he'd do whatever. Everything else is just noise and posturing.

This was NOT GSP asking such questions, it was guys that represent him. Anyway, GSP already agreed to do whatever testing is necessary. THIS is enough proof to end the fucking thread.

/END

Bingo

For whatever reason Keizer took that email as a refusal... when it is very clearly anything but a refusal. GSP said he'd do whatever. Everything else is just noise and posturing.

Exactly. Kizer was pissed with that Rodolphe guy's specific questions. Other than that, Kizer did indeed assume that the answer was "no" to WADA/extra testing when the answer was clearly YES from GSP's camp.

You fuckin guys are still reaching up that tree are ya? Fucking guy has been tested more than anyone and never failed....go find hoffa behind the grassy knoll their mulder

Lol @ the idea that GSP has been tested. George is hardly Maurice Greene, Marion Jones or Lance Armstrong (who all went a career at the highest levels in mainstream sports only to get exposed in FDA scandals) he was tested for the first time for growth and EPO last week.

8 weeks out of a career when retirement is near ain't much.

I actually think GSP comes out looking the better for this - he has agreed to testing, and wants to know the procedures. What is wrong with that? The fact that he is willing to PAY to be randomly tested shows his commitment to proving that he is clean.

Yeah okay. If he's totally clean as he has stated, none of these questions are necessary in the least.

TS's whole thread can be summed up like this

GSP's camp is asking questions...therefore he is guilty.

lol

TS's whole thread can be summed up like this

GSP's camp is asking questions...therefore he is guilty.

lol

If he is clean (not saying he isn't) then why does he want to know the ins and outs of the tests? It shouldn't matter if he is completely clean.

Hendricks and his associates are just doing their best to dodge any proper testing.

Back