Happiest Puppy in the World

Dats a cute puppy mang.

Dat black eye

Holy crap. If you’re walking around with that puppy you are pulling in ladies’ numbers left and right.

Last edited:
51-jpg.326469

“Wets go ober dare! PWEASES!!!”

I don't think it has anything to do with Target. The dog looks happy to have the camera pointed at her. Not uncommon. Sometimes they can see their reflection.

Hold up... Marshall's is still around?

I don't think it has anything to do with Target. The dog looks happy to have the camera pointed at her. Not uncommon. Sometimes they can see their reflection.
obviously - just the headline from the article - use a bit a imagination and suspend your rational side for a moment and look a puppy who "appears" to be happy as hell to be in kmart.

42.jpg

"Wait, so your telling me if we buy one bag of puppy chow we get another for free?"

...use a bit a imagination and suspend your rational side for a moment and look a puppy who "appears" to be happy as hell to be in kmart.

Ah, that would be Target not Kmart. Yeah, I see those puppy looks a lot. I rescue dogs (animals) as a hobby.

Target is teeming with milfs.

Take that pup to Walmart and you'll see the darker side of his personality.

Looks like a bizarro version of my dog. Hes black with white spots

people with mommy issues are obsessed with dogs. so stop reflecting

I have a feeling your mother told you that you look like a rodent, so you decide be an internet troll and come into a thread clearly about a dog, only to be rude.

I'll be your stepdad by the end of the week.

Back