International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Here’s a list of disputed territories globally:

To claim that wars don’t result in territorial disputes or that they automatically get to reset back to pre-war status isn’t reality.
You're dodging the point here. Its illegal to settle occupied territory, do you disagree with that?
Its illegal to settle disputed What would Palestinian’s do if they “could get away with it”?

Again, the people of Gaza would have had a lot greater chance at peaceful coexistence if they weren’t dedicated to wiping Israel off the map.
What about the West Bank? You keep ignoring that, they have an agreement with Israel and are subject to displacement and settlement. It betrays the lie you're pushing that if Palestinians simple put their weapons down there would be peace.
The abuses on Uyghurs are not even comparable in scale, scope, government lead. And they saw a plummeting of their birth rates and population growth.
All of China saw plummeting birth rates. If we're going to speak of scale then we have to adjust for the difference in population, that's what Israel does right? And is your argument that lower population growth is genocide?

U.N is useless, Iran, North Korea and Russia had proved this in reality.
While I always had posted in open and plain text that I do support Israel , I also had posted that for me doesn't likes their approach to Lebanon and now looks that also what they are doing in Gaza shit....
Cos be sure, elites in all areas are well supplied and ants are ants...

You're dodging the point here. Its illegal to settle occupied territory, do you disagree with that?
Israel’s position is that it’s disputed territory.
What about the West Bank? You keep ignoring that, they have an agreement with Israel and are subject to displacement and settlement. It betrays the lie you're pushing that if Palestinians simple put their weapons down there would be peace.
I never claimed it’s as simple as putting down weapons. But you want to only talk about the WB, and not discuss gaza. Do you think, after Israel withdrew from Gaza, the Palestinian’s best path to peace was terror?

Even with the WB, Palestinian’s should be partnering with neighbor nations to help facilitate a peace plan. The Saudi discussions were an opportunity. But of course, something got in the way….
All of China saw plummeting birth rates. If we're going to speak of scale then we have to adjust for the difference in population, that's what Israel does right? And is your argument that lower population growth is genocide?
Again, you can’t compare the ACTIONS of the government against uyghur’s to the actions of Israel and the Palestinian’s in area c of the West Bank.

I
I dont think many people view the military way a great option, but Imo the October 7th attack might have shown it's the only way to achieve an acceptable.level of security.
History did not start on Oct 7, but I do agree that Oct 7 gave the zionazis the excuse they have been attempting to construct for decades.

Israel’s position is that it’s disputed territory.
Israel's position is that it all belong to them but that's irrelevant here.

I am asking you if you agree that settling in the occupied territories is illegal. Remember even Germany and the United States agree that settlement expansion is illegal under international law.
I never claimed it’s as simple as putting down weapons. But you want to only talk about the WB, and not discuss gaza. Do you think, after Israel withdrew from Gaza, the Palestinian’s best path to peace was terror?
I want to talk about the WB because it shows that removing Hamas is not a guarantee of peace or an end to settlement expansion.
Even with the WB, Palestinian’s should be partnering with neighbor nations to help facilitate a peace plan. The Saudi discussions were an opportunity. But of course, something got in the way….
And in the mean time they are subject to attacks and displacement by settlers.
Again, you can’t compare the ACTIONS of the government against uyghur’s to the actions of Israel and the Palestinian’s in area c of the West Bank.
I can though because they are similar. Both are moving in their own ethnic group to dilute the Muslim ethnic group with separatist ambitions. Both subject their ethnic minority to intense surveillance. Both deny their right to their own state.

Of course they are not the same, no two conflicts in the world are. But China and Israel have a shared interest in carving out leeway for each other to put the screws on their respective Muslim minority.

History didn't start october 7th no,
But boy did it cement the illusion of there ever beeing a "Palestinian" state.
So then what is the alternative?

Carried on with the situation Trump created, can't say for sure that resulted in Oct 7th of course but I think it potentially may have been a significant factor.
What do you mean by this exactly?

All these videos of hamas fighters parading naked dead women around.

Palestinian advocates don’t give a fuck about rapists and murderers. Great job

See I can reduce someone’s viewpoints to make it look bad too. This is called reductive argument and it is never productive

Our media almost unilaterally condemns Hamas and the attack. But a lot are condoning Israel's actions. Big difference.

Our media almost unilaterally condemns Hamas and the attack. But a lot are condoning Israel's actions. Big difference.

Wah wah wah. Why don't you use more strawman attacks and accuse us of being genocide lovers?

So then what is the alternative?
Not sure, perhaps egypt gets forced to annex their own territory back.
Or some kind of permanent international peace keeping mission gets sent there, but honestly i couldn't think of a nation that would want to burn it's fingers on this conflict.

But i don't think that "hey there's no perfect option, so lets award a massive terrorist attack with giving the perpetrators their own nation" as a viable option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back