International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

The only result is political cover for the Democratic presidential ticket, to bide them time. I said earlier, per polling, average Americans aren't following the body count nationally, they don't even know which side has killed more, so all they have to do is being seen as 'doing something' and they get to November.

If people want to actually pressure Biden to change his Israel policy, it's now or never. After November, whoever wins, Trump or Biden, these theatrics no longer matter.

So, if liberals and the left are satisfied with this performative approach, well, Palestine is fucked.
GOP supports Israel considerably more than Dems.... So IF Trump will be POTUS except even more assistance to Israel...
The same about Taiwan. Dems are pushing idea that chips might be produced in U.S ....Donald most likely will just allocate more $ for Taiwan and maybe station a lot of troops.

GOP supports Israel considerably more than Dems.... So IF Trump will be POTUS except even more assistance to Israel...
The same about Taiwan. Dems are pushing idea that chips might be produced in U.S ....Donald most likely will just allocate more $ for Taiwan and maybe station a lot of troops.
Trumps pretty vocal about this support for genocide. But I don’t think I have ever seen him clearly pick a side to the extent you are assuming the China vs Taiwan issue

Trumps pretty vocal about this support for genocide. But I don’t think I have ever seen him clearly pick a side to the extent you are assuming the China vs Taiwan issue
We need to put chips factories in U.S and EU & U.K ....Jobs...secure supplies...
BTW if shit will be in South Korea stuff will be even worse for us than if shit will be in Taiwan.
SK is very important chips etc producer, also HDD, SSD, RAM, memory cards, phones, washing machines, fridges ( from household stuff till industrial equipment ), TV, Routers etc, lab equipment, trucks, cars etc etc.
Also they are very important for ships building and repair industry... A lot of clients where real investors are from U.S or Europe...for contracts... also from Japan...
SK is multiprofile factory with good R&D ....
If about chips they are just 2 nd below Taiwan...and unlike Taiwan they are notable heavy machinery producers.

An excerpt:

“He came towards me and shoved the gun at my forehead,” Ms. Soussana recalled during eight hours of interviews with The New York Times in mid-March. After hitting Ms. Soussana and forcing her to remove her towel, Muhammad groped her, sat her on the edge of the bathtub and hit her again, she said.

He dragged her at gunpoint back to the child’s bedroom, a room covered in images of the cartoon character SpongeBob SquarePants, she recalled.

“Then he, with the gun pointed at me, forced me to commit a sexual act on him,” Ms. Soussana said.

Tbh regardless of who's right and who's wrong (assuming is possible have such answer), i find kinda bizzarre how people expect israeli civilians should all be against what's going on... some sure are, some of course are not

Bit of history and the fact this happened
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Hamas-led_attack_on_Israel
And wiki goes light on some of the barbaric shit side (wich sure leave a mark on people's mind) and palestinians celebrations afterwards

Is guarantee a % of Israel population would be on "good, fuck them" no matter how ugly it gets
That probably why Bibi and other zionists supported Hamas for so long… they knew Hamas would provide the justification to steal all the Palestinian land and homes.

Joe Biden is a weak and confused President.

Guy supports this shit for months, and then doubles back because he's afraid of his blue haired far leftists turning on him. It's too late, Joe. You already made your bed. Now you just have two groups mad at you.
It's almost like the left's anarchic approach, leads to anarchy. Gee, I wonder why the world is popping off with this guy in charge? One day you might be a terrorist, and the next day you might be a friend. And vice versa. Guy is a complete fucking clown.

That probably why Bibi and other zionists supported Hamas for so long… they knew Hamas would provide the justification to steal all the Palestinian land and homes.
mr-garrison-retard-alert.gif

and yet you are still wrong

you also sound very unintelligent, because to say that reading garbage is enough to understand israeli econnomy its completely moronic

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Look at the tone of your response. What do you hope to accomplish? I wish the best you erupt in God knows what? We are watching a nation with vast support spiraling into pariah state. Now Israeli journalists are garbage?

How did Israelis support Hamas?

and yet you are still wrong

you also sound very unintelligent, because to say that reading garbage is enough to understand israeli econnomy its completely moronic

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Here you go. Since you seem to think Israeli media is not up to your standards.
From Reuters

Canadian freeze on new arms export permits to Israel to stay​

How did Israelis support Hamas?

A Brief History of the Netanyahu-Hamas Alliance​

For 14 years, Netanyahu's policy was to keep Hamas in power; the pogrom of October 7, 2023, helps the Israeli prime minister preserve his own rule

If it isn't TaqiyyaLover back with another splendiferously idiotic post.

So we've got idiots from the Neo-Nazi far-right trivializing the Holocaust and idiots from the Islamist far-left trivializing the history of Black slavery in the US to condemn Israel in this thread.

This is hardly surprising to me, given the prevalence of slavery and the lax attitude towards it in the Islamic world:

IMHANe7.jpg

Here's an interesting post I came across in a subreddit called /r/IslamicHistory

VMSwZCI.png

Yeah, it reads like something you'd write with an alt account.

What exactly is your point here? Palestinians deserved to be starved to death because other countries have slaves and one person made a post on reddit?

I’m honestly confused as to what you are trying to say here.

I honestly don’t know how anyone can watch that video then reply with what you did. It’s actually disturbing tbh.

Here you go. Since you seem to think Israeli media is not up to your standards.
From Reuters

Canadian freeze on new arms export permits to Israel to stay​

thats an export and meaningless

Back