HAHAH Black Beast posts this on IG

lol at the DNB's white knights TRIGGERED in this thread

Sore winner schtick is getting old.

Shawn Jordan needs to come back and ko him again, Mitrione will do as well.

Lmao black beast is the most lovable asshole in ufc

I probably shouldn't suggest this and I mean no offense but...

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Derrick Lewis was Donkey Kong running away with Ronda Rousey as Princess Peach as Travis Browne as Mario stands there just watching it happen?

Douchey move, but since he's doing it to Browne and Rousey, I consider it awesome

Got no problem with him sticking it to Browne, but involving your opponent's SO isn't cool, even if it is Ronda Rousey. Keep family out of it.
THIS!

Agree with this so much! why messing with your opponent's family? Because she's famous, I know. But it makes them look like pussy by messing with anyone else besides the guy it's in front of them. They should mess with the guy they're fighting, not with their family. A pussy move IMO.

This was funny for like the first 50 times he beat the dead horse aka Browne. But now talking smack about a 1-5 gatekeeper you BARELY survived against is getting lame.

Probably overcompensating for getting #BETA'd by Meathead.

IMG_1184.JPG

ahaha this guy not fucking around, maybe bisping should take note of how to trash on someone.

Beat their ass then talk shit.

This was funny for like the first 50 times he beat the dead horse aka Browne. But now talking smack about a 1-5 gatekeeper you BARELY survived against is getting lame.

Probably overcompensating for getting #BETA'd by Meathead.

Mitrione is actually a top level underrated guy in the heavyweight division so don't even try to act like it's something to laugh at.

Yeah Lewis is really rubbing it in but Ronda deserves it after all the bullying she did during her run

Did you see the black snake moan one he posted of him reeling in Ronda? It was epic

Can't wait till one dimensional fighter.... this bar room brawler's 15 minutes of fame are up..... Yes he beat a shell shocked Travis Browne who got his brains beat in by Arlovski, Cain, and Werdum.....Lewis' time will come when he gets his ass totally beat and karma and justice will have been served

Black Beast is a hilarious troll. I can't believe people would get butthurt and sensitive over Ronda and Browne

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back