HAHAH Black Beast posts this on IG

Making me feel sorry for Browne. Brutal shit by beast

Got no problem with him sticking it to Browne, but involving your opponent's SO isn't cool, even if it is Ronda Rousey. Keep family out of it.
I don't know, if the SO is another UFC fighter then it's more understandable. More importantly, let's not forget about how Ronda treated Caraway...

He is a real joke cracker but his time is coming....Someone is gonna have him doing the "Shad Face".

I pick, Mark "Super Walk Away Samoan" Hunt for the job.

The ref will be waking him up with the smelling salt and Derrick is gonna be saying, " Who Dat, Who There!"

Last edited:
A get why people find it offensive especially after calling Browne out for being unproven woman basher

But fuck it it was pretty funny

Thats it ive had it with this guy , the final nail in the coffin.

I am now a fan.

This is why I love black guys. Many of them give no fucks and are sexually aggressive as fuck. No joke, I hespect that.

No homo lol.

Ahaha I love it. You PC pussies need to git the hell out of my sport.
Since when is disrespecting a fighter after beating him and calling out for their girlfriend been a common occurrence in MMA?

Get the fuck out of my sport.

On one hand, Travis Browne is a piece of shit when it comes to being humble in victory. He rubbed salt into Brendan Schaub's face after knocking him out. I don't feel sympathy for him for getting the same treatment.

On the other hand, it's really fucked up how Derrick Lewis is attacking Browne's personal life. He shouldn't disrespect his opponent's girlfriend and he should't assume that Travis is actually guilty of hitting his ex-girlfriend- they're well-past the point of psychological warfare.

Black Beast is acting very inappropriately and immorally here.

As fucked up as it is- it's still hilarious and satisfying to see a scumbag like Travis get humiliated.

He never felt sympathy for Schaub and now he's in his shoes.

To top it off, Travis has such a huge scumbag vibe.

Always angry and cringe-inducing.

Left first wife and mother of his children for a model, and then left the model for a millionaire.

Changes camp every 2-years.

It goes back to that thing Conor McGregor said about weak-minded people always looking for external solutions and not being loyal because they don't realize that all the strength and answers that they need are to be found inside their own minds and souls.

Since when is disrespecting a fighter after beating him and calling out for their girlfriend been a common occurrence in MMA?

Get the fuck out of my sport.
It doesn't need to common occurrence. The fact that you're crying and butt hurt about it(even though it happened to another guy) is pathetic and embarrassing. You going to hold a sign saying "stop MMA from involving wives! At the next event ya puss?

This is really rubbing salt in the wounds. I think enough is enough.

This is really rubbing salt in the wounds. I think enough is enough.

It looks like something a high school athlete or die hard fan would do to a rival school.

Or perhaps that's an insult to the sportsmanship of high schoolers. :rolleyes:

hes married Im sure his wife is thrilled. this is a scumbag move.
Waaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm not really a Black Beast fan but the way he rustles sherdog's jimmies is making me one

Every time he speaks, a sea of tears flows through

I probably shouldn't suggest this and I mean no offense but...

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Derrick Lewis was Donkey Kong running away with Ronda Rousey as Princess Peach as Travis Browne as Mario stands there just watching it happen?

Attachments

• donkey_kong_arcade.jpg
    donkey_kong_arcade.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 12
Back