Black Beast vs...which was worst....

Laheys'Liquorland

Land of shit and dreams.
@Brown
Reaction score
Jailton Almeida vs Black Beast.
-Never seen a fighter fight scared when being mounted on an opponent for 5 rounds.

Francis Ngannou vs Black Beast.
-Should've been an Epic KO or War but we got a gunshy Big Frank.

I'm not gonna blame Derrick for this because his presence regardless of his skill caused this affect on both fighters.

Last edited:
Ngannou could have easily knocked him out. Even Lewis' fans knew this and were anticipating it as well. It never came.

The Almeida fight was slightly more boring than expected but nobody should be surprised we saw a BJJ clinic put on lewis.

The Ngannou was basically unwatchable, it’s on the list of worst fights ever , to make matters worse people’s expectations for the fight going in we’re ridiculously high because of their fighting styles

Nothing happened in Nganou fight.
Lot happened in Almeida fight but most of it wasnt very interesting to watch.

I stll take something over nothing.

Wow so it's still Universally the Big Frank match.
I can honestly say I have hopes for Jailton Almeida but I'm just not looking forward to the next matchups unless it's Sergei or Tom.

I never want to see Derrick Lewis fight again.

Reactions: TR1
francis vs lewis by far. neither fighter tried for a finish or anything when the decision was a complete toss up. with almeida clearly up big on the scorecards it makes more sense not to take risks in the championship rounds.

Jailton Almeida vs Black Beast.
-Never seen a fighter fight scared when being mounted on an opponent for 5 rounds.
He wasn't scared. What the hell are you talking about? He didn't do shit because Lewis was trying to get up but he wasn't scared. Settle down. You already know which one was worst, dummy.

<1>

I think the Lewis-Ngannou fight was a bigger disappointment for me. I was telling my friends it wouldn't go past 1 round, guaranteed KO.....then that stinker! I don't know Almeida that well yet, so my anticipation wasn't as great. Both fights sucked though!

For me Ngannou vs Lewis was a thousand times worse and yes the anticipation is partly why. Was supposed to be fireworks and ended up a staring contest. Almeida atleast attempted 4 submission attempts.

Back