Black Beast vs...which was worst....

The fight with Ngannou.

But now we know who’s to blame, the person in 2 stinkers.

I feel like Ameida could have finished had he just peppered Lewis with strikes. I think it was at the end of the 3rd he started landing strikes and Lewis covered up looking willing to the fight being over but it was more of the same for the rest of the fight.

I'd say getting mounted like a horny dog was humping your leg for 5 rounds is worse.
BB vs Francis was bad, but man I can't blame either guy. They both make peoples heads explode so I can see why both fought like that. Not at all a great fight, but dude got handled like his older brother wanted his Reign In Blood cd back and was gonna give him some wet willies.

I said in the PBP that if Lewis escaped the first round it would be the Frank fight all over again. And it practically was.

watched only the first round it was enough for me
A decision I wish I made. Stuck around like an idiot after each round thinking the typical maybe Almeida will go for a finish this round....or Lewis landing a KO. Nope. Wasted life.

Definitely Ngannou vs Lewis. Only because they actually charged people for that piece of shit.
main-qimg-a9331cd23f6b476a8d8ee99bd4782dc0

Back