HAHAH Black Beast posts this on IG

On one hand, Travis Browne is a piece of shit when it comes to being humble in victory. He rubbed salt into Brendan Schaub's face after knocking him out. I don't feel sympathy for him for getting the same treatment.

On the other hand, it's really fucked up how Derrick Lewis is attacking Browne's personal life. He shouldn't disrespect his opponent's girlfriend and he should't assume that Travis is actually guilty of hitting his ex-girlfriend- they're well-past the point of psychological warfare.

Black Beast is acting very inappropriately and immorally here.

As fucked up as it is- it's still hilarious and satisfying to see a scumbag like Travis get humiliated.

He never felt sympathy for Schaub and now he's in his shoes.

To top it off, Travis has such a huge scumbag vibe.

Always angry and cringe-inducing.

Left first wife and mother of his children for a model, and then left the model for a millionaire.

Changes camp every 2-years.

It goes back to that thing Conor McGregor said about weak-minded people always looking for external solutions and not being loyal because they don't realize that all the strength and answers that they need are to be found inside their own minds and souls.
Best post in this thread

Whites think it is cool to laugh at the Gross, Wacky Black guy but are threatened by real Black men like Tyrone who is respectful and a real normal guy. Derick is the token Black guy that Cheetos finger Whites think they will be cool if they laugh at.

Fuck this guy, Derek is a boss and Tryon is a bitch. Anthony, Anderson, Daniel, Demetrious and even Kimbo mother fucking Silce where/are fucking good cunts!
Perhaps instead of complaining you could seek the TRUTH, fucking winging bitch a hole.

Black Beast's IG is approaching legendary status. He's skyrocketed to number 3 on the all time UFC troll list behind Conor and Chael. "Truly a meteoric rise in the trollweight division, Joe!"

I am thinking about getting IG just because of him.

Holy geezus, I'm just waiting for a news report along the lines of "UFC fighter Derrick Lewis found murdered by fellow UFC fighter Travis Browne, Lewis had been taunting and emasculating Browne following his KO victory last Sunday night etc"
I just hope they call the UFC the "Untamed Fighting Corporation where people like to poke each other in the eyes and kick people in the groin" like the Australian(?) reporter xdid not long ago.

All these posters on Sherdog no-name shit talk Browne all the time, but BB does it out in the open and he's going to far with it?

I personally wouldn't do it because I've seen women lie about DV before, but I appreciate any fighter who doesn't hold back his opinion

Is he doing his own Photoshops? I have a whole new respect for him if that's true.

A beast with technical skills.

This would be funny if rounda wasn't so fucking gross.

lol, I'm wondering how far he is going to go with this.

Still entertained as fuck though.

This is why I love black guys. Many of them give no fucks and are sexually aggressive as fuck. No joke, I hespect that.

No homo lol.
what the point of adding no homo after saying something so homo

you are still a huge :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I've never seen someone talk so much trash to someone after knocking them out. I could understand if Browne talked massive amount of crap after the fight, but that's all been from Black Beast LOL. Very unusual situation

I really like this guy. He's lots of fun and obviously has caught onto marketing himself. It's about time we got a character like this in the HW division.

lol@people analysing this situation so deeply

god you bunch of girls get over it

just a bit of trolling

if this was your boy connor thou lol

Lol black beast is my new favorite fighter

I thought his speech sucked but this is alright

I'd say Lewis taking his soul is an understatement lmao

Back