Gym idiots

I think a lot of the time they don't realize how shear the stretching makes their pants. I've caught a glimpse of a few balloon knots at my gym.

Apparently see through yoga pants is a thing now? Smoking hot girl squatting in the smith machine next to me last week. Had on a black thong. She was doing taco squats and when I walked up to the rack after getting a drink I am almost positive I could see her asshole. Like this has to be on purpose but am I supposed to stare? Rub one out? Ignore it? Mount her? What's he appropriate etiquette

You go up to her and tell her, "Excuse me, miss. I don't mean to be rude, but I can see your anus through your transparent leggings. Could you be more conscious of your outfit choices next time?"

I'd be curious to know whether you'd get an equivalent response one would expect from

"you have something, right there on your tooth... no ... yes... there you got it."

It is distracting. Can you maybe wait to flash me your alimentary tract until I'm on accessory work? I want to look. You want me to look. I just can't right now.

I haven't squatted or deadlifted in half a month, I'm a gym idiot.

What I don't understand about these threads is, if you guys are at the gym to work out, why are you taking so much notice, even paying long enough attention too other gym goers to detail, in depth, why they're "idiots".

I was just at the gym and I never notice, unless someone is making a loud noise, or there's an attractive female, anyone.

Do your workouts and don't bother with the majority of the people around you, that's not what you're there for, am I right?

i'm in this boat. old enough not to care anymore. i do kind of get a kick out of the guys who curl and then start shadow boxing in the free weight area. these are the ones you really can't avoid not looking at. some peoples parents just never gave them enough attention.

Anybody noticed the fitness guys on youtube eating a scoop of pre-workout straight without any shaker or water? DO NOT attempt with Casein... trust me.

I nearly murdered a guy last week for using the only squat rack in the gym (i was away for work, at a different gym) to do calf raises. For about 20 minutes. Wth the bitch pad. o_O

Apparently see through yoga pants is a thing now? Smoking hot girl squatting in the smith machine next to me last week. Had on a black thong. She was doing taco squats and when I walked up to the rack after getting a drink I am almost positive I could see her asshole. Like this has to be on purpose but am I supposed to stare? Rub one out? Ignore it? Mount her? What's he appropriate etiquette
girls-be-like-i-hate-when-guys-stare-at-me-16390819.png

Accurate

Some chick at the beach last year walked down to an early empty beach and pulled a towel up right next to my family and I, in jeans and a tshirt with her overweight tenish year old daughter, pulled her clothes off and recalled a tiny bikini with a g string. Now don't get me wrong she had an above average ass. But wtf. I mean you accomplished your goal. I looked. But your kid is with you and you wear a g string? And you can see I'm with my wife and kids. Sigh...maybe she thought our kids could play together. Only viable excuse

There are people who spend a good 2-3 hours in the gym just pacing around, or preparing their surroundings and shit. I'd be well into my 2nd or 3rd exercise and these people aren't even through 1. I see a lot of fiddling with their phone, and walking around between sets. Maybe I'm a little more aggressive with my time in the gym than a lot of people due to family life and such, but shit, would be nice to have 0 fucks to give.
I've just gone back to a commercial gym,after many years at a mma place and my garage,the constant need for "kids" to do a set and scan their phone for what seems like a full 5 or 6 minutes then rinse and repeat,is astounding.

i'm in this boat. old enough not to care anymore. i do kind of get a kick out of the guys who curl and then start shadow boxing in the free weight area. these are the ones you really can't avoid not looking at. some peoples parents just never gave them enough attention.
I have always been of the opinion,that no matter how slick you are,shadow boxing or hitting a bag in a commercial gym just makes you look kinda like.

{<RR}

Accurate

Some chick at the beach last year walked down to an early empty beach and pulled a towel up right next to my family and I, in jeans and a tshirt with her overweight tenish year old daughter, pulled her clothes off and recalled a tiny bikini with a g string. Now don't get me wrong she had an above average ass. But wtf. I mean you accomplished your goal. I looked. But your kid is with you and you wear a g string? And you can see I'm with my wife and kids. Sigh...maybe she thought our kids could play together. Only viable excuse
She wanted to bang

What I don't understand about these threads is, if you guys are at the gym to work out, why are you taking so much notice, even paying long enough attention too other gym goers to detail, in depth, why they're "idiots".

I was just at the gym and I never notice, unless someone is making a loud noise, or there's an attractive female, anyone.

Do your workouts and don't bother with the majority of the people around you, that's not what you're there for, am I right?
I keep to myself, but I definitely scan the room during my rests. Lots of people do lots of weird shit in the gym. People watching is part of why I like to leave the house to train.

Today I was riding a bike machine and the guy next to to
me stank so bad like sweat and dirt I wanted to puke and
had to leave the machine.

I shadow box or use the bag as pre work out warm up, post work out warm down or sometimes even between sets. I am not sure whats people problem with that. I am in the gym willing to work on my strength, but can use the time to work some on my technique too. And no it is not a show off, but if I do not feel thursty or tired after a set, there is nothing left for me to do. I usually go with a budy and help him if he does some heavy lift, but this is mostly 3-4 sets.

I shadow box or use the bag as pre work out warm up, post work out warm down or sometimes even between sets. I am not sure whats people problem with that. I am in the gym willing to work on my strength, but can use the time to work some on my technique too. And no it is not a show off, but if I do not feel thursty or tired after a set, there is nothing left for me to do. I usually go with a budy and help him if he does some heavy lift, but this is mostly 3-4 sets.

I feel like anyone who is serious about their boxing is not shadow boxing in the mirror between sets at the YMCA or and other Fitness centre outside their home, or boxing gym, or specified class time.

So thought I'd try the zercher out today since I can't put my arm over my head for a little while. Just do 135 for a bunch of sets or something if I can. Gym is emptyish, but of course one guy in the squat rack. Damn. Alright well I'll stretch longer. Look over and is he squatting? No. Anything that needs a rack? No. Ok but he was here first maybe just took the corner. I'll wait...while he does bent over rows with the bar. Multiple sets. Like 6 sets. Then does pull-ups, like two. I don't know what the goal was, just looked weird and there's only one rack so I'm waiting in the background looking.

Oh and left weighs everywhere. Looks like a tree died

Had a trio of 3 younger fellas working out at my gym that would all grab 45 lb plates in each hand and walk laps around the gym in single file line together, the layout of the gym is a little weird so these guys were walking all up in everybody's way. It was getting annoying I'm on the shoulder press machine and these idiots walking right in front of me mid-set. I got off the machine after one set and acted like I didn't see them and stood right in their way and stopped them, after that they started doing smaller circles and did their best to stay away from whatever I was on. What the fuck could this workout possibly do for you? And why not find another way to do this outdoors somehow instead of in the gym in the middle of everybody?

Back