Gym idiots

You have asked what could this workout possibly do for you and saying how shrugging some heavier weight would do you better, which is not true at all, as they are pretty damn different movesets, where only similarities are that both are hitting your traps. Why not use both? Also, I'm usually having the reverse problem. I am doing farmer walks, and there has to be that guy that just gets in front of you typing on his phone, while you are on a track specifically made for farmer walks, walking lunges and whatnot. All in all, I guess we can agree that there are some pretty damn annoying shits in every public gym.
Same thing happened to me a couple of days ago . I was taking a rest after my second set of farmers walks. Some guy drags a rowing machine in the middle of the path that is used for FW or walking lunges etc. It was annoying but I just walked around him. There were no threats to take it outside or push him off of the machine. When going to a commercial gym one has to expect the place to have its fair share of idiots.

Same thing happened to me a couple of days ago . I was taking a rest after my second set of farmers walks. Some guy drags a rowing machine in the middle of the path that is used for FW or walking lunges etc. It was annoying but I just walked around him. There were no threats to take it outside or push him off of the machine. When going to a commercial gym one has to expect the place to have its fair share of idiots.

I have them walk right in front of me or behind me when I deadlift. Whole lanes built for people to walk through but they choose this side and we are touching now

Can somebody show me where I said farmer walks were not legit? If that's what works for you that's cool, I'm really happy for you, just don't expect me to jump around to stay out of you and your butt buddies ways when you're power walking around an already cramped gym together, others in the gym acting all intimidated trying to tip toe and stay out of their way while their racking weights or moving from station to station or changing machines, "oh shit, here they come again". If I block your path and stop you like a couple of ants and you don't like it we can all take it right outside for a big fucking royal rumble for all I care. I'll farmer walk your asses right back to slip and fall school. 100%

We got us a badass over here. Don't get in my way bro, I got some heavy 275lb shrugs to do.. lulz.

My work buddy. He was training 1 day arms, 1 day back and shoulders, 1 day chest. And then saying stuff like "I need yo juice in order to get a body". Took me a month yo convince him he is training like a girl but for upper body.

Now he is doing 5x5 with me and it takes a lot of effort to teach him technique. He was blasting he can bench 100 kg with a form that ends up 10 cm away from his chest. When I told him to get a proper form he barely did 70 kg for 5 reps. He is so immobile that he cant get a proper 90 degree angle to make a proper barbel row.

Now with 5x5 he complains there is not enough arm work, chin ups and chest work and when I make him do these post workout he has no energy :). So I had to explain him that this is why we do not do these.

speaking of farmers walks and tire and hammer stuff... Now that I have my own land and have been working on a farm for years, whenever u see these things all I think is "boy that's alot of wasted labor" Doing fake work in a gym that does nothing lol. Nreal work gets done.

Go out and volunteer one weekend, you'll realize how silly that fake gym work stuff really is.

Best/worst days were rock days. I'm in the Catskills so it's rocky as fuck so every time we plow we have to rock out what justhe got turned up. 2 buckets full those shits with rocks, walk them over to giant piles, rinse and repeat all day.

Sled work? Go help someone mow.

speaking of farmers walks and tire and hammer stuff... Now that I have my own land and have been working on a farm for years, whenever u see these things all I think is "boy that's alot of wasted labor" Doing fake work in a gym that does nothing lol. Nreal work gets done.

Go out and volunteer one weekend, you'll realize how silly that fake gym work stuff really is.

Best/worst days were rock days. I'm in the Catskills so it's rocky as fuck so every time we plow we have to rock out what justhe got turned up. 2 buckets full those shits with rocks, walk them over to giant piles, rinse and repeat all day.

Sled work? Go help someone mow.
Or just go to the gym.

There are no losers at gyms it's a respectable action to go there and move.

Are you guys intimidated by the energy or feel annoyed

I am at the age that I just respect people

There are no losers at gyms it's a respectable action to go there and move.

Are you guys intimidated by the energy or feel annoyed

I am at the age that I just respect people
I let the teens go as having to figure it out still but if you’re in my way I’ll get tired of waiting. Or if you’re so weird I can’t blow but notic e you I’ll wonder if you murder puppies in your basement. Also I can can get you the number for a good surgeon to pull that stick out of your ass

This morning

One girl at the treadmills strips down to a track suit that looks like a one piece bikini. I am like WTF and I honestly couldn't help but look for a second. She acts like I am harassing her.
I look in the general vicinity of a girl. She acts like I am harassing her.
I walk by a woman keeping my head down but I glance at her feet to make sure that I do not run into her in between machines. She makes a stuck up sound with her voice and acts like I am harassing her.
Two other girls are staring at me like "Why don't I go over to talk to them?"

I'm just there to lift and get out. In 20+ years in the gym, I have never struck up a conversation with a girl while lifting. They think that it is all about them. I am not in the mood to listen to some feminist rant b/c I happened to look in a girl's general direction. The girls were all average

10358217_1422648981332937_1084709327_n.jpg

chicks-be-like-a-fitness-typ-steroid-warrior-i-hate-16302833.png
nice to see the samantha skolkin photoshoot at apollon gym in edison is still making the rounds

i went there the day of that shoot and some old woman was telling my boxing coach about that too lol

I let the teens go as having to figure it out still but if you’re in my way I’ll get tired of waiting. Or if you’re so weird I can’t blow but notic e you I’ll wonder if you murder puppies in your basement. Also I can can get you the number for a good surgeon to pull that stick out of your ass

So this is frustrated people teritorry

Well in Germany gym rules are enforced and the culture is such that there's not much to interpret

the worst is when you have idiots try and stare at you, guess they think theyre tough from their pump

in my 20s I used to stare back but now time is such a rare commodity I just keep my head down and try to be in and out within 45 mins, don't have time for insecure dude bros

My work buddy. He was training 1 day arms, 1 day back and shoulders, 1 day chest. And then saying stuff like "I need yo juice in order to get a body". Took me a month yo convince him he is training like a girl but for upper body.

Now he is doing 5x5 with me and it takes a lot of effort to teach him technique. He was blasting he can bench 100 kg with a form that ends up 10 cm away from his chest. When I told him to get a proper form he barely did 70 kg for 5 reps. He is so immobile that he cant get a proper 90 degree angle to make a proper barbel row.

Now with 5x5 he complains there is not enough arm work, chin ups and chest work and when I make him do these post workout he has no energy :). So I had to explain him that this is why we do not do these.

Well, you don't know what you're talking about. I assume from your use of emoticons that you are a child.

Chin ups are one of the best exercises... Period

the worst is when you have idiots try and stare at you, guess they think theyre tough from their pump

in my 20s I used to stare back but now time is such a rare commodity I just keep my head down and try to be in and out within 45 mins, don't have time for insecure dude bros

Like a coward?

Stare back, aggression beats aggression

Well, you don't know what you're talking about. I assume from your use of emoticons that you are a child.

Chin ups are one of the best exercises... Period
They are great. Just hard to add post 5x5 day if you lift heavy enough.

Not if you have any idea what you are actually doing, kid

Where ya been buddy? A lot has happened since you were last here. New thing on the scene, Protein Coaches. What are your thoughts on that?

Back