Gym idiots

Like a coward?

Stare back, aggression beats aggression

Uh no that isn’t being a coward

Aggression would be someone stepping to you trying to start a fight, in that case I would be happy to oblige with violence

Staring at another person trying to be hard has gotta be the most insecure thing a man can do, getting into a staring contest with another man is trying to beat insecurity with more insecurity lol

Not if you have any idea what you are actually doing, kid
Whats up with the kid calling. I am 33. Do you feel younger now? Lmao at the trolling attempt.

5x5 is relatively heavy program if you lift at 85-90%. It has volume and it has intensity. Little bit hard to keep energy for chin ups, especially for someone heavier like me who is not that strong. I am currently at 88 kg. According to the stronglifts 5x5 set I am at intermediate 1. Do you think after 3 proper warm up sets and 5 sets squatting 95 kg, then the same thing going for the bench but with 75 and then barbel rows with 70 I have any energy left for chin ups? When my max for chins is 6 reps?

Do you think my beginner work mate who squats 50 with some form and half squats 60. Who cant row even properly can chin up post workout? Yeah ...

Not if you have any idea what you are actually doing, kid

Aren't you that weird guy that created a thread about being a coach and to hit you up with any questions?
I think I did and you never responded.

I would search...but it's not worth my time.

Aren't you that weird guy that created a thread about being a coach and to hit you up with any questions?
I think I did and you never responded.

I would search...but it's not worth my time.

Seems like he didn't have enough martial spirit to give out any real advice in that thread you're talking about.

Why do people care about others in the gym? FFS talk about insecurities.

surprised at this fatty's speed.
giphy.gif

Back