Guys who like ugly women

Love average chicks that takes selfies, turns me on. She's a little above average though while mine is a little below or probably right on the average mark.

Jesus Christ, kill it with fire.

Well people have different tastes. Then again, if you need some release, it don't matter how the girl looks as long as y some. I'm not the most good looking fella but if an ugly chick wants to put out, go for it.

Ugly girls don't take the work. Ya just have to say a little bit and they are ready to go. That is pretty much the answer.

The "ugly girls will do anything in bed" thing is a myth though. Hot girls will be more willing to do "stuff" than ugly girls.

Ugly girls don't take the work. Ya just have to say a little bit and they are ready to go. That is pretty much the answer.

The "ugly girls will do anything in bed" thing is a myth though. Hot girls will be more willing to do "stuff" than ugly girls.
most people dont know how to fuck

in theory, the uglier/fatter/generally unappealing a chick is, less pursuers and such. logic then dictates, they'll try extra hard when given a bone (literally), furthermore they're likely less tarnished if you feel me.

Don't know from personal experience, but that's why i'd do it....

Ugly chicks are the biggest sluts, so they do serve an important purpose in society. Just like fat chicks make good practice chicks.

I like girls with pointy noses. Megan Olivi is a prime specimen.

05137475ca1a3d866621c30ac95b2c95d94b26-wm.jpg

ugly_girl_by_photos_by_fee.jpg

^^ totally would. Although, the 2nd girl I don't find completely ugly. I wouldn't give her a 5/10 probably more like a 3/10.

Guys start posting pictures. me soo horrny even for ugly girls as long as they are thin and not too horrible.

I think those two are pretty good looking, maybe even pretty hot. As long as they dont look anorexic, its fine. Of course some muscle would be better. I cant believe when fat girls point to random skinny girl on the street and are like "that doesnt look good, does it?" and Im like "Ummm yeah well, actually yes it does".

Ah what the hell, here she is, I am going to get hell from this.

She is a brunette, but going blonde for the summer.

View attachment 101593

Niiiiicceee.

I've dated allot of women in my day, I didn't end up getting married until I was 33 and have been now married 10 years. Dating hot chicks is okay if your into high maintenance broads, that was my experience anyway. As I got older I quit looking at if I just wanted a roll in the sack and more towards if said girl was worthy to take home to Mom and if I could see her being the mother of my kids. Anyway IMO most hot chicks are self centered and the ones I dated wouldn't make good wives or good mothers. Now I'm not saying I lowered my standards to find my wife, but I had to open the prospect pool to women I previously wouldn't have dated, actually Asian women and Latinas. In the end my wife is an Asian woman who isn't a 10 nor is she a 5, she's in the middle somewhere and is a very good wife, mother, and person. I guess the point is some people are not only looking to find someone who is strictly attractive, but looking for other traits that it seems is very very hard to find a knockout who has the total package. That is my experience anyway, I'm sure there are some lucky guys who have found a 10 that has it all, I was never able to land that fish.

Some average, unattractive girls are great lovers. They will do anything for you.

I don't want to turn this into "pointy elbow, out of my league!" thread.

But it just seems like some guys just will go for only ugly chick. I don't mean chick who is just average looking or "meh" but the type that you cannot help but look at and think "wtf?!"

I used to have a roommate who use to date a decent looking girl. As soon as he break up with her, he jumps from ugly chick to another. One chick he date for a while have ridiculously huge nose and gorteously large buck teeth that happen to be the first thing everybody would notice when looking at her. Other chick he dates was this Asian chick with weird colored yellowish skin and her head was almost perfectly egg shapes and her eyes was super tiny and squinty which look creepy as hell!

Then I had this friend who keep posting chicks he think is hot on FB. Like half of them are hot but other half is just "WTF?!"
One time he posted a chick who have puffed out cheek and bad lip enlarging job done which both make her forehead look tiny. Everybody ragged on him hard about that one. Other time he posted a pic of this fat chick with cottage cheese thighs and some stretch mark on lower back. Everybody was pretty grossed out and he cannot understand why.
Just today he posted a pic of chick who have weird head profile. If you look at her head from side, you'd notice the area around her eyes and nose is "caved in" and her forehead bulge forward slightly. So basically from side, her head is shape like B! Few people told him his quality is dropping and e cannot understand why either! Lol

Ever knew any guys like that?

Don't have much to say about the content of your post but you write like someone who has been poorly educated. You also sound like you may be a dumbfuck teenager. Either way get some book learning and write properly.

Back