Guys who like ugly women

I don't see why so many people have to have someone else. Being alone is the greatest gift a man can give himself.

I completely agree! I've never really been that happy in a relationship. But I just suck as a boyfriend lol.
Always end up getting yelled at for being "irresponsible"
Last girl I dates was 33, she told me that it was obvious i have no intention to settle down and have a family. That was last night I saw her lol

built mean shes active and wont be lazy and lounge around house all day. Scars mean she is used to get banged up doing something so she's not boring nor scare of doing things.
Short hair is just something I like and low maintaince too.

Pause. So basically a woman who has the body and face of a man? I think it's time for you to do some soul searching and be honest with yourself. This is a judgement free zone. Just let it out.

I have a buddy who re posts pictures of body builder chicks... One in particular, Dana something I believe? She is muscly and gross but also just not pretty at all, other than her smile.

Creeps me out though, for real.

I like chicks who are fit but some guys take it too far. Like that thread in the P&M forum with all those built bodybuilding chicks. It's gross.

Your sperm swims in circles .

The jokes on you. I doubt I have any sperm left given the amount of time I spend with a laptop on my lap and my cellphone in my front pocket.

Also, why are you thinking about my sperm?

The jokes on you. I doubt I have any sperm left given the amount of time I spend with a laptop on my lap and my cellphone in my front pocket.
Sounds like youre aging like cheese .

ill be honest ill fuck an ugly woman if she is skinny and not super horrible. I don't discriminate I am at a place in life where I just want to bang bro.

Hope this lasts until I am 35 or ill find a way to make it last via TRT!

hahahha

Actually, I'm aging like shit.

I'd say shit gets better with age. The smell subsides and as it becomes hardened, it is a lot less gross. I am no shit expert but that's what I've noticed with my limited experience with shits.

Hmm, I can date 3 or 4's if they have a characteristic I like, there is this girl I like right now that is a 5 at most. I would post a pic but this is Sherdog after all.

Back